SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I could see her using the club as a way to get whatever it is that she wants from her husband through blackmail.
I'm pretty much think the same, but with slight correction. The club is visited by all sorts of famous people from all over the country, I think she doesn't need to blackmail them, but if she get on the good side for them, she can get even more influence than her husband has. So yeah it's question of power.
But another guess, is that she has some kind of grudge on the club. Possibly, someone close to her was badly hurt by the club actions, and she want to get in the club to destroy it from the inside. Gather compromising evidence on the owners and get her revenge.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Guys, who do you think will win in exhibition without the player influence, if Edwin wasn't involved?
My bet is Veronica, she just some kind of terminator lol. Not only she can handle almost any physical irritants but also the mental ones. But I have feeling, that the dude who ruined her buisnes won't let her win. So my second bet would be Rosalind. Felicia is kinky one and can handle some of the challenges where need to be creative or whorish, but I think she is not that mentally strong. My guess that the final test will be about breaking mind, some sort of extreme pressure and she just won't be ready for such challenge. Rosalind, while has weakest physique form and lack of kinky side can overcome final challenge, because she doing it for her kid and this kind of motivation will help her not to break.

And what do you think?
Without the MC, my money would be on whoever Kathleen wants to win: she makes the rules up as she goes and it's not like she'd shy away from keeping her finger on the scale (subtly, of course). There's decent odds she gets her result even with the MC working against her.

Given what Harper told us last time, my guess is Kat's choice would be Felicia. Having another woman around would be useful for Kathleen, and it shouldn't be too hard to tilt things in favor of the depraved blonde trophy wife.

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
That's give the possibility of a possible series of different interesting endings, as it could end with her both control than destroy the club and MC with her.
Given the fact that there are a lot of character involved with many different agendas running through and the level of both affection, toughness, personal stats and MC choice all matters the possible outcomes are just...gosh.
Just think at the variable involved in the scenario you have designed.
Felicia get the possibility to take control of club: it can both succeed than fail, in the first case it can decide to both rule over it than destroy it, in the second case it could became a slave or save herself only, so we are at four but to get to a real ending you have to see how the protagonist's choices both determined such outcomes and what relation it share with Felicia.

She is your true Waifu and she win? Utter Triumph. Better possible outcome (but it can be still Romantic or Mischievious).
She is and she lose? Utter Disaster. Worst possible outcome.
You sided with her worst enemies and she win? Utter Disaster. Worst possible (Asshole) outcome.
She lose? Utter Triumph. The contrary.
And obviously there is a whole field of other options between those extremes...
You sided with her but she is not your true Waifu? You still can win or lose but it would not a such a perfect or disastrous ending.

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
Without the MC, my money would be on whoever Kathleen wants to win: she makes the rules up as she goes and it's not like she'd shy away from keeping her finger on the scale (subtly, of course). There's decent odds she gets her result even with the MC working against her.

Given what Harper told us last time, my guess is Kat's choice would be Felicia. Having another woman around would be useful for Kathleen, and it shouldn't be too hard to tilt things in favor of the depraved blonde trophy wife.
I think the same BUT the final outcome of her machinations could also end with Felicia taking her place or ruining the club.
And in this the protagonist choice would matter.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I agree that whoever Kathleen favors is likely to won but i am not so sure about her wanting Felicia around. I feel like she really gets off on humiliating the type of women both Felicia and Veronica represent. :unsure:

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
Really enjoyed my time with this game so far. Thought the writing overall was really good and the characters and their writing was awesome. Each character really does stand out among one another. Also Hana is best girl.

That said...I'm a little sad that the game's current content ended on Chapter 3. It already felt like a lot, there were several hours of playtime and thats not including the potential for replaying the game for different outcomes, but it was a little sad seeing the story end on such a cliffhanger.

If you guys are enjoying the game, please consider donating to them on Patreon. I'm surprised to learn they only have 313 patrons. It feels like they deserve many more.

Reactions: SanaeS and sunaboz

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
inb4 she's FBI and is just so dedicated to her job that she's willing to take one hundred for the team so she married such wealthy person like Mr. Ford and then infiltrated the club to get close to all people involved.

In all seriousness though, I have no idea what hidden agenda she might have besides her purely hedonistic carnal desires. I mean, we know she wants to become a member of PC but that doesn't explain much and I fail to see what other reason there would be other than her being horny and not getting it from her husband. In such a club she could do adultery anonymously (unless Mr. Ford would become a member which is probably unlikely seeing how he treated Mina and how cold he is towards Felicia most of the time if we would believe her words) not risking any scandals and at the same time she would still retain her black credit card.
That's give the possibility of a possible series of different interesting endings, as it could end with her both control than destroy the club and MC with her.
Given the fact that there are a lot of character involved with many different agendas running through and the level of both affection, toughness, personal stats and MC choice all matters the possible outcomes are just...gosh.
Just think at the variable involved in the scenario you have designed.
Felicia get the possibility to take control of club: it can both succeed than fail, in the first case it can decide to both rule over it than destroy it, in the second case it could became a slave or save herself only, so we are at four but to get to a real ending you have to see how the protagonist's choices both determined such outcomes and what relation it share with Felicia.

She is your true Waifu and she win? Utter Triumph. Better possible outcome (but it can be still Romantic or Mischievious).
She is and she lose? Utter Disaster. Worst possible outcome.
You sided with her worst enemies and she win? Utter Disaster. Worst possible (Asshole) outcome.
She lose? Utter Triumph. The contrary.
And obviously there is a whole field of other options between those extremes...
You sided with her but she is not your true Waifu? You still can win or lose but it would not a such a perfect or disastrous ending.
I agree that whoever Kathleen favors is likely to won but i am not so sure about her wanting Felicia around. I feel like she really gets off on humiliating the type of women both Felicia and Veronica represent. :unsure:
Very interesting scenarios by you all! I agree with you that Feli most likely has a hidden agenda concerning the club. This is her true goal, that she can satisfy her sexual kinks along the way is bonus. I consider the undercover cop variant to be the most likely, the club might have protection by influential persons, but must surely have run into "delicate" situations over time.
While the two other carnations could theoretically be undercover, that is less likely since both Rosy and Veronika had lifes beyond the club and where brought into this mess by others who knew them for a long time. About Feli instead we know just that she seems to be a bored trophy wife, at least on the surface. If you look closer, she has an agenda beyond the money the other two need.

But while it is nice to speculate about the 3 carnations, I look forward to see how the MC´s Mom, Hana and Mina are brought into the mix of the club (not as carnations, but the club meddles much everywhere in the city) and how the MC comes into their Salvation/Corruption and as SO. These three are too developed to completely stay on the "outside" orbit.
Hana and her relationships are already interesting. August might have realised very late he has a daughter he wants in his life and had a warped way of how he did it, but he obviously cares for and loves her now. Kat and Warren agreeing that to get Hana among the "working girls" of the club needs special handling, shows much. I think we are in for a treat when it comes to Hana´s route in the future, where much hinges on if the MC is just a coworker, friend or the future Hubby of Hana and how corrupted he is. Added in the status of August, Chuck, Killian and the rest of the club might make for a convoluted (and tasty for us players) mess and solution.
Mina will be good too, considering that you have a bromance with Killian (most of the time) and the mess she might land in could teach Killian a much needed lesson in growing up and a backbone. Depending on how we play the MC, if we stay his friend through thick and thin, kick him to the curb, take Mina from him or help Killian keeping Mina, not to forget the corruption options we could see.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1165784
sunaboz glad someone got the reference! :giggle: Wasn't sure if you guys would remember, it was a brief thing.
Heh, my first thought was that we owe Jerrica a thank you the next time we see her. Stupid fourth wall, always getting in the way.

Bah, that proves nothing! Kathleen likes humiliating everyone! And however she feels about it, the patrons will certainly expect to see Felicia get degraded during the exhibition.

So it's hard to be certain of anything with her, but I think there's a lot more animosity in Kat's behavior toward Veronica than there is towards Felicia. And as I said before, the mere fact she let Felicia join the exhibition suggests that she either knows more about her agenda than we do, or that she's throwing caution to the wind because Felicia's participation serves her own agenda.

I'm currently more inclined towards the latter at the moment. So Felicia would be my bet to win in this alternative timeline, though I'm sure Rosalind would give her a run for the money. (No disrespect mean to Veronica, but I fear she would be ill-equipped to thwart the sort of chicanery Kathleen would use against her.)

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
Both rosalind and Veronica need the money and are therefore more easily controlled. Couple that with the fact that Felicia wants to actually join the club and Id argue that makes her competition for Kathleen and Id say that she doesnt want any part of Felicia winning.

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
Please remember that we are not talking about real persons, so the developers would set up paths allowing every characters to emerge as the real winner or the ultimate loser of game. your choices would lead to an outcome or the other.
You would choose a main relation or another and that would take to a set of different ending, determined by how tough or not you are or how much you have interacted with different characters.
I have an idea on about who can be an FBI agent on disguise but better not to tell it out and go with the flow

Q: how to obtain and set on FAN banners?

name

Mar 8, 2017
i think Felicia's motivations are more mundane. keep in mind shes a trophy wife, shes lived all her marriage under the thumb of her rich husband and she lives a successful life but only if he says she can, she had to sign a prenup to not have kids after all. i do think her wanting a membership is a power play but more importantly to her winning the competition and rubbing shoulders with the elites is proof to herself she doesnt need her husband to be successful. if you remember the attempted threesome with Killian Killian presses the wrong button with Felicia when he says she hasnt "earned" something and it gets her angry, the angriest weve seen her actually. she clearly has pride issues and is looking to prove something

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I don't doubt Felicia's stated/obvious motivations, although there might be other/additional angles as well. The far more fascinating part though imho, lies in the fact the Kathleen would never allow someone in the contest who can easily walk away. What is the hook she has on Felicia that will keep her in this?

Reactions: ename144

name

Mar 8, 2017
I don't doubt Felicia's stated/obvious motivations, although there might be other/additional angles as well. The far more fascinating part though imho, lies in the fact the Kathleen would never allow someone in the contest who can easily walk away. What is the hook she has on Felicia that will keep her in this?
once Felicia went through with the first challenge the deal was sealed. we already know the exhibition stage is filmed, if Felicia tried anything funny the tapes would leak and her marriage would be over

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
once Felicia went through with the first challenge the deal was sealed. we already know the exhibition stage is filmed, if Felicia tried anything funny the tapes would leak and her marriage would be over
That's double edged sword. If the tapes would leak the existence of the club would leak too (by Felicia for example) and I'm not sure all PC members combined would have enough influence to stop the story. Also, that chief of police while influential wouldn't be able to stop the investigation either, it's not like he's an emperor and could tell his men to just drop the case.

Anyway, whole club operates on trust and the mutual assured destruction. It also doesn't have much security (while I'm sure Jacob and Warren are monsters, especially the latter, they wouldn't stand a chance if some gang would decide to take over, the main defence of PC club is anonymity), which I find a bit strange, although having a couple of trustworthy guys is probably more sensible than a bunch of mercenaries where the risk of someone talking would be high.

I consider the undercover cop variant to be the most likely
Not sure if serious, I was joking of course. This doesn't make ANY sense and gathering evidence this way wouldn't stand well with court. Also, she really had to marry Ford and really had to suck dicks and show her nympho side which would bury her chances with police/FBI. I mean, who in his right mind would allow someone to work on the force when he wouldn't be able to control his basic instincts? What would make sense is that her daughter/sister/girlfriend was a carnation and the club has changed them and Felicia is seeking revenge which would be easier to do if she had access to the club.

Kathleen would never allow someone in the contest who can easily walk away
Baseless assumption. Why would you think that? The reason why she let Felicia in despite her not having much to lose (or gain, it's not like being a member of the club has profits other than pussy and contacts with some influential men) is her uniqueness and freshness. She's the first woman in the history of the club that asked to be a part of this, all previous ones where approached by Kat and PC members who knew about their desperate situations and exploited it. Felicia is also a wife of a very influential person which for these perverts is something doubly sweet. She also hasn't asked for money like every other carnation so that alone makes her more interesting. Last but not least PC members have the potential chance of fucking her or humiliating her or submitting her which is a huge turn on I would assume. Not letting someone like her in would be utterly stupid.

Reactions: SharkVampire

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
Let's try to not be too much inquisitive there.
A little suspension of incredulity could be useful there to not spoil the fun too early.
Let's Felicia motivation remain mysterious and odd ATM, she is already a well developed and intriguing character thank to this also.
Hope in future all the main characters would turn out to be as so interesting and exciting as she is.
Some have already evolved along this path.
Kath as an example has earned a LOT of point in my book on that regard with the end of week exploit...
Not a bit more inclined toward her but much more intriguing and well rounded character now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3619428

I know this game is still in the beginning stages of development but is it possible that it could get harem ending.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Baseless assumption. Why would you think that?
I'd like to think that it's at least based in the writing of the game so far. ;) But I'm not the author of course.

The human mind works different when handling loss and gain. People are much more willing to take risks to prevent a perceived loss than for a potential gain. From what we currently know nothing prevents Felicia to just quit and go back to her cushy, albeit boring life, at any time. Could have done it after or even during the first game. Just as with the threesome earlier. As soon as she isn't getting what she wants she walk right out. And as Kathleen said when she sent Edwin to check on Veronica: "... having three Carnation is a big part ...".

Now I wouldn't mind if it was just for that novelty that she was allowed to join but given the quality writing and the complexity shown in other characters I'm expecting there to be more.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
(...)
The human mind works different when handling loss and gain. People are much more willing to take risks to prevent a perceived loss than for a potential gain.
(...)
I would say they are more willing to NOT take a risk when they have something valuable to lose than to take a risk when they have something valuable to gain, although I guess what you've said is also somewhat true (more on that at later). there is a clip about it and the conclusion is that most people (not all, and I have a feeling Felicia might be one of the exceptions) won't risk it unless the potential gain is at least two times more valuable than potential loss.

Anyway, if the point you were trying to make was that Kat had something to lose if Felicia would quit - I disagree. Well, the "cumpetition" would become less interesting for sure but we know that there were years where one carnation was dominating through the whole thing and there was no mystery or excitement left when the 3rd game started, if the same thing happened now it wouldn't be a tragedy, especially since she's getting off from humiliating carnations and she gets her fix either way.

If your point is that Felicia would have little motivation because she has not much to lose so there must be some hidden leverage that Kat has over her I also disagree, the whole point here is that Kat knows Felicia wants to experience some very perverted things and her becoming a member is just a bonus to her. At the very start she humiliated her and even asked her to lick her boots to show her what to expect and was risking Felicia quitting but that little gamble has shown that to Felicia it didn't matter that much as long as she could show her sex skills later and fulfill her desires.

Felicia is a special case because unlike the other two, she's always been a nympho AFAWK (if her college story is to believed) and so far she doesn't mind anything Kat throws at her. The other two though are at a point where quitting would make all their effort go to waste (that's especially the case with Veronica, who during her competition against Lucy had to do some really nasty things) but that's not their main motivation, money is.

(...) shes lived all her marriage under the thumb of her rich husband and she lives a successful life but only if he says she can, she had to sign a prenup to not have kids after all. (...)
I guess it's true to a degree (degree being an operative word). Felicia is an intelligent, educated person with "chameleon" AND "social butterfly" traits, she knows human psychology very well and can adjust her responses and actions accordingly. From what she said we can gather she's an absolute star in events for elites, she can entertain guests easily, knows what to say and when to say it and it comes easy to her. But she's bored with her life and such formal gatherings, she's also bored with her husband who besides occasional sex doesn't want to fulfill her carnal desires and sometimes even prefers his maid or someone else.

So my guess is they have an open relationship, despite her being a trophy wife she probably doesn't stand to lose much since the prenup probably states Ford can do whatever he wants and she won't get any money but at the same time she can do whatever she wants too, otherwise I doubt she would agree to such marriage and she certainly wouldn't risk being seen having public sex in a club, going out with "nephews" in restaurants or most of all going to a club where EVERYONE knows her husband and the risk of him learning about what she does is high.

Or maybe she's trying to get the attention of her husband because she truly loves him but since he ignores her and her needs she hopes that it will leak one way or another and it will change him in a good way. Very far-fetched (as much as my revenge-for-sister theory) but we should learn about it soon enough once Edwin will interview Mr. Ford and once we'll see how she behaves around her husband. I can't wait to see it :].

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
Again.
We can only guess there, they are not real persons and Devs have total control over it, so they could really do anything of them.
Their ability will consist in arrange it in a way that would result both credible than exciting.
I made the example of Kathleen there: with the last sex scene it have became a much more well rounded character and in the same time have opened a much more appealing reason for players to develop protagonist in an asshole path that simple obedience and going with flow.
So far, I could dare say that they are doing an excellent work in that sense: game feature a whole lotta lot of exciting situations but in the same time it remain in the very overall absolutely credible.
Being set in a brothel it offer an immediate possibility of being involved from the beginning into hard sex but being the MC not in control of it, game didn't degenerate immediately into an harem thing.
It could end like so if you play the protagonist in that direction but be sure to play it well, so to end it into being the Master of it and not just one of the slaves.
Only thing I would have in this regard is to have some "mischievious" ending, not just the two extremes.
There is a difference between being a Tyrant of a place based on blackmail and humiliation and the co-manager of a purely voluntary Swinger club with BDSM specialization (Felicia ending).
Same in the other way round.
You can have a Waifu but you will still have a lot of sex with the other carnation also TOGETHER WITH HER (Hana or Mina "mischievious" ending).

Last edited:
Reactions: SharkVampire
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes