sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The second bug I found is that during the 1st exhibition, when I want to tell Felicia to say you, it loops back to the choice, whenever you chose that answer. I could only advance by chosing another answer. Hope it helps.
I've found that 2nd bug and reported it on their discord a while ago and it's been fixed on their end, they just haven't released a patch, probably because they want to release new content and patched old content in one go. But that first bug AFAIK hasn't been fixed so...

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I've found that 2nd bug and reported it on their discord a while ago and it's been fixed on their end, they just haven't released a patch, probably because they want to release new content and patched old content in one go. But that first bug AFAIK hasn't been fixed so...
Thanks for your answer! We will see if it is fixed in the next update. The second bug is not too problematic, but the one with August could become bothersome, depending on how the plot develops. Since I am pursuing Hana, Trust and Like points with August might become very handy.

Reactions: sunaboz

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hi again! I think it will already be known, but I saw some bugs. When I chose the "Social Chameleon" answer to August at the concert, where you can gain trust, you do not gain it despite according to the walkthrough you should gain his trust with the SC answer.
Thanks for the report, the help is appreciated!

The answer to that one is a little confusing, but it's not a bug. The variable you gain during that choice and the variable you see in the statistics menu are two separate things: w1AugustTrust and augustTrust. The latter will be a cumulative reflection of a few different key moments in the story, the concert included, to be calculated at a key moment.

Reactions: sunaboz and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for the report, the help is appreciated!

The answer to that one is a little confusing, but it's not a bug. The variable you gain during that choice and the variable you see in the statistics menu are two separate things: w1AugustTrust and augustTrust. The latter will be a cumulative reflection of a few different key moments in the story, the concert included, to be calculated at a key moment.
Thank you for the answer! That explains it, I was under the impression you gain the trait directly. If it is "merely Trustpoint A" of several you gain at the concert, it is clear.

Reactions: TD1900

Dan Dugan

Apr 24, 2021
Is there torture and stuff like that in this game. I mean it looks really cool visually, and from the reviews it looks like something I would want to play, but I just can't go a lot of torture scenes. I've played a few of these that went a little too far with that, so when I see BDSM on a site, I usually ask.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is there torture and stuff like that in this game. I mean it looks really cool visually, and from the reviews it looks like something I would want to play, but I just can't go a lot of torture scenes. I've played a few of these that went a little too far with that, so when I see BDSM on a site, I usually ask.
Not entering into spoilers there are a few scenes that mix some torture and humiliation.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It is nothing severe or traumatizing. Let's call it all in good fun - but up a notch... :>)

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
I played, i like it. Hana is my waifu. Waiting here for more troublemaking, rebellous, brave and adventurous Hana. Or Felicia.. or... ok, just waiting more content and character development with present maincast.

Cool game. Expecting more surprised and still morally struggled MC in future. Thank you.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Mina/hana/felicia all the way...everyone else is irelevant to me. ;)
Well Rosalind can be added to my list of Favs.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Felicia isn't really a bimbo though. That implies a lack intelligence. She's smart, hot and kinky. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to take it. That certainly has appeal. And then there's the intriguing part of how someone like her can be (further) corrupted and broken.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes