claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I wonder how many players have realised both Warren and Kathleen monitored your Rosalind interview. Knowing Kathleen she definitely fingered herself and Warren laughed his ass off if you exploited poor Rosalind.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
My MC is playing along and secretly helping the girls with the eventual goal of a stealth takeover of the club to fuck over the current owners as I burn it to the ground.
Remains to be seen if the story ever goes that way.
TBH, I hope this won't happen since that would be utterly stupid. We have no money, no influence, no know-how, no connections (besides Ian and Chuck who he would have to screw over), no man-power, etc. We're basically hobos who don't even have their own home. Even after a timeskip, when we would become successful doctors I don't see how we could take over the club without Chuck's, Kathleen's and August's consent. Especially that last one who is basically a gangster and is "good with a blade" according to his bio. Even 70 years old I'm pretty sure he would butcher Edwin like a pig if he wanted to.

Spear01

Aug 29, 2020
Just played the game, I gotta say it's not the type of game that I usually play. But I'm impressed with the art and the story, moreover with the conflicted MC's morality going to have as the story progress. Really looking forward for future update!

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
Will be straight - that type story isn't mine at all, but this game really good, i think Rating talk about it self. Hope that, MC was admire by Chuk because he was really fkedup (dangerous) kid, and there will be option to bring those old bastards by blackmail. Sure hope, MC not another softie-kun and will give some action. Best luck to you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wonder how many players have realised both Warren and Kathleen monitored your Rosalind interview. Knowing Kathleen she definitely fingered herself and Warren laughed his ass off if you exploited poor Rosalind.
Sure they have cameras everywhere but I don't remember this being mentioned or implied anywhere. When did this happened? :unsure:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Sure they have cameras everywhere but I don't remember this being mentioned or implied anywhere. When did this happened? :unsure:
Nowhere, that is the point. This is how great plots are written: you only realise later what was going on.

The clues are: Warren explaining everything to MC, of course he was watching what newbi was up to, after all he came to yell MC and Hannah having a pool party, he has eyes on you. Second is Kathleen monitoring MC and Hannah sleeping in one of the room, and the third clue is Kathleen offering "a birthday gift" to MC while watching and fingering herself.

It seems you player is not the only one in this game who enjoys watching rising dark desires.

Reactions: MicahxArthurxTrevor

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nowhere, that is the point. This is how great plots are written: you only realise later what was going on.

The clues are: Warren explaining everything to MC, of course he was watching what newbi was up to, after all he came to yell MC and Hannah having a pool party, he has eyes on you. Second is Kathleen monitoring MC and Hannah sleeping in one of the room, and the third clue is Kathleen offering "a birthday gift" to MC while watching and fingering herself.

It seems you player is not the only one in this game who enjoys watching rising dark desires.
While i agree that Warren may very likely have watched the interview between Edwin and Rosalind, being security with a officer in the monitoring room i don't think Kathleen was there too. After all the decision was already done and she could simply ask details or watch the video feeds later.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So I just played this game for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I admit I am still on the fence on the whole summer exhibition aspect. It's the premise of the game but also the part I'm least interested in. Seeing the girls get humiliated just didn't do it for me, at least not yet.

Outside of the club however, the characters are fleshed out and their backstories are interesting and varied. That's what kept me going and I really enjoyed seeing the mc interact with the cast. Also the girls are smoking hot with the exception of maybe Veronica but that's just my preference. Felicia started off as my favourite but as the game went by Hanna and Mina piqued my interest a lot.

While playing this game these past few days I distinctly remember not wanting it to end. That's the sign of a great game in my book. Kudos to the developer for making such a gem of a game :giggle:.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GIL3D and TD1900

name

Mar 8, 2017
I admit I am still on the fence on the whole summer exhibition aspect. It's the premise of the game but also the part I'm least interested in. Seeing the girls get humiliated just didn't do it for me, at least not yet.
same here. i like some of the carnations more than the others obviously but i like them all enough that i dont really want to see any of them draw last place in the competitions, especially since i'm almost positive the future events will have even more drastic punishments than the one weve already seen

Reactions: TamaMountain

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
i like them all enough that i dont really want to see any of them draw last place in the competitions
yea this is a tough decision for me as well. I chose Veronica in the end but I have one where I chose Felicia, albeit reluctantly. Rosie on the other hand is out of the question for me.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You could always chose to trying to find a way to help them. So far you can do this for both Veronica and Rosalind but i bet it will be possible to help Felicia too.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
You could always chose to trying to find a way to help them. So far you can do this for both Veronica and Rosalind but i bet it will be possible to help Felicia too.
I hope this is nt a stupid question, but how can we help more than one Carnation? If we have already promised to help Rosalind then we can't help Veronica too? Unless you just mean that could help Veronica re her gym.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I hope this is nt a stupid question, but how can we help more than one Carnation? If we have already promised to help Rosalind then we can't help Veronica too? Unless you just mean that could help Veronica re her gym.
So far Edwin can chose to help both of them. My guess is we will have the chance to help the women with more than simply making one of them win the competition. For instance Edwin can decide to help Veronica regain her gym, starting by learning how that B actor (forgot his name now :LOL:) messed her business.

And i bet Felicia will want something other than money (she is rich) or being a club member. :unsure:

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
There is a popularity poll on Patreon:

It might be a deciding factor when it comes to new content so I encourage everyone to vote on Felicia or Hana or Mina :]. Personally, I've voted on Felicia (you can only choose one) but Mina and Hana are very close and I wouldn't mind if either of them wins.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
It might be a deciding factor when it comes to new content so I encourage everyone to vote on Felicia or Hana or Mina :].
More than anything, the poll is just for our own personal curiosity. :p

Felicia was an early favorite after our initial release, but I'm surprised to she she's practically tied with Mina and Hana still. It being so close is a nice feeling.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes