TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I really wish the last scene was expanded on more.
The setup was awesome, but it felt so rushed.
It just skipped so much, and could have been expanded on a lot more than it was.
Feels like a missed opportunity :/
Did you get the 2nd half of the scene, with the player character + Kathleen??

Apr 5, 2021
Did you get the 2nd half of the scene, with the player character + Kathleen??
Yeah, but the first part just felt really rushed.
It was just 1 "round" of each situation (being vague for spoilers), then there was just "this kept going on for a few rounds" text.
There could have been so much more to that, like the different tools used, more rounds showed, her used by the MC and more focus on her and that situation before the Kathleen part started.

Idk, maybe its just me.

Reactions: TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Idk, maybe its just me.
Nah, that's completely understandable. I'm sure it's not just you.

I was actually on the fence about how detailed to get with the first half. The pervert in me would've liked a more drawn out session, but ultimately the scene was meant as foreplay to the Kathleen part so I decided to cut down on the repetition of the first half. Potentially a missed opportunity, but it won't be the last time Edwin will get to explore his sadistic side.

Apr 5, 2021
Nah, that's completely understandable. I'm sure it's not just you.

I was actually on the fence about how detailed to get with the first half. The pervert in me would've liked a more drawn out session, but ultimately the scene was meant as foreplay to the Kathleen part so I decided to cut down on the repetition of the first half. Potentially a missed opportunity, but it won't be the last time Edwin will get to explore his sadistic side.
Honestly, i almost clicked away the scene cos i was thinking "this is not for me", but i actually found it really really hot at the end and i just wanted more. Especially since Harper was so cool with the whole thing, and you had a path where you could tell Harper that she could just say enough, and it would be over.
A few more "rounds" with a bit of spanking thrown in and some throating, and that scene would have been freaking Oscar material!

Reactions: TD1900

Darkz0r

Aug 8, 2020
Wow, I'm really surprised this game doesn't get more "attention" here...I think it's probably due to the theme since people seem to only want straightforward harem games where the MC just gets to fuck everyone and while being the most desired person on the world.
Props for doing something different!!

Really interesting premise/theme, story development, characters are great as well, MC traits are a nice touch, multi part scenes (wow!!), love the custom UI and small little things (like teaser images after each night/chapter,, music...).

On my first playthrough I couldn't resist NOT going for Hana, specially after I learned I could go for Mina/Hana in the future. Hana's birthday "present" is pretty great, loved the scene and how it developed. And damn you dev for ending the chapter just as she visits you later on lol

Not sure on your roadmap for the game but the premise has a lot of future possibilities:
-Take over the club, have and ultimate carnation and then end (maybe the most difficult ending)
-Stay as an employee but get "leverage" on everyone and keep exploiting girls/everyone (sadistic / fuck everyone ending)
-Leave everything behind, stealing millions from owners to live with chosen girl somewhere (focused on one girl ending)

Few nitpicks but most are personal taste:
-Would love more opportunities to use MC chosen traits, of course this is a lot of work as it's yet another conversation branch, but even if it's something small, would add some depth of "this is more like my chosen personality"
-Got surprised you can do a lot of "nasty" stuff very early in the game, like with Felicia during the party. Was under the impression MC was a pretty "inexperienced" guy (even though mom's got an interesting background). Maybe would be cooler if the MC got slowly more crazy with what he could do? Might be an opportunity for future updates though, maybe have a MC stat that influenced certain scenes, giving additional options? Would add some replayability as well, maybe after its finished could even add a new game + to start with max kinkyness and do everything on all scenes? hehe
-Not a huge fan of the chosen art style where everyone has huge boobs/ass/etc and is kinda "anime like", to me it makes girls "less diverse" since in more "realistic" VNs you have more body parts diversity (hips, butt, breasts, legs, and etc are very diverse)

Enjoyed this a lot! Such a hidden gem here!

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Wow, I'm really surprised this game doesn't get more "attention" here...I think it's probably due to the theme since people seem to only want straightforward harem games where the MC just gets to fuck everyone and while being the most desired person on the world.
Props for doing something different!!

Really interesting premise/theme, story development, characters are great as well, MC traits are a nice touch, multi part scenes (wow!!), love the custom UI and small little things (like teaser images after each night/chapter,, music...).

On my first playthrough I couldn't resist NOT going for Hana, specially after I learned I could go for Mina/Hana in the future. Hana's birthday "present" is pretty great, loved the scene and how it developed. And damn you dev for ending the chapter just as she visits you later on lol

Not sure on your roadmap for the game but the premise has a lot of future possibilities:
-Take over the club, have and ultimate carnation and then end (maybe the most difficult ending)
-Stay as an employee but get "leverage" on everyone and keep exploiting girls/everyone (sadistic / fuck everyone ending)
-Leave everything behind, stealing millions from owners to live with chosen girl somewhere (focused on one girl ending)

Few nitpicks but most are personal taste:
-Would love more opportunities to use MC chosen traits, of course this is a lot of work as it's yet another conversation branch, but even if it's something small, would add some depth of "this is more like my chosen personality"
-Got surprised you can do a lot of "nasty" stuff very early in the game, like with Felicia during the party. Was under the impression MC was a pretty "inexperienced" guy (even though mom's got an interesting background). Maybe would be cooler if the MC got slowly more crazy with what he could do? Might be an opportunity for future updates though, maybe have a MC stat that influenced certain scenes, giving additional options? Would add some replayability as well, maybe after its finished could even add a new game + to start with max kinkyness and do everything on all scenes? hehe
-Not a huge fan of the chosen art style where everyone has huge boobs/ass/etc and is kinda "anime like", to me it makes girls "less diverse" since in more "realistic" VNs you have more body parts diversity (hips, butt, breasts, legs, and etc are very diverse)

Enjoyed this a lot! Such a hidden gem here!
Hey friend, so happy you enjoyed the game, it really is a gem. Feel free to leave a review if you'd like to get this beauty the attention it deserves, If that's not your thing, then simply enjoying the game is more than enough. New updates come out about every 3 months or so. Cheers!

Reactions: sunaboz

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Edwin traits are used during dialogue choices and can influence things. Like the Strongman trait will change Felicia's bathroom sex scene and the Chamaleon can impress Kathleen during their first meeting.

That is Honey Select. I am also not a huge fan of it but the quality of the renders and animations plus the story and character development more than make up for my personal bias. (y)

Pretty sure how far Edwin can fall into the debauchery or resist is one of the themes of this game. :cool:

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Edwin traits are used during dialogue choices and can influence things. Like the Strongman trait will change Felicia's bathroom sex scene and the Chamaleon can impress Kathleen during their first meeting.
When I started the game first time, I was thinking if take this trait, it will helpful to get some girls, or maybe boost my stamina during sex, so I will see them longer, and lastly if something go wrong I could defend myself. But in the end, I've seen this trait used once. It not such a big deal, so I'm not blaming devs, they still give us many variations to play the game. To ease things up, this whole thing with "strongman" perk remind me of one video I watched. There was a tough guy who was work out and the cameramen approached him for an interview. He asked him: - Surely you quite popular with girls? And he answered: - Not really, I became popular with the guys. They always come to me and ask how I trained to get such muscles!

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
Judging by the releases listed on the patreon page, can we expect the next update in about July? Seems they're about four months apart.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Loving this game! the choices to be either a goody two shoes or complete bastard are great.
Story is pretty cool and the girls....well let`s just say I`m conficted between Hana and Mina. Hana has that cool rock chick thing and seems vunerable under it all, Mina is just so damn sweet..and naive. Nearly didn`t try this with the whole anime style look but glad I did. Cannot wait for next update...Hana as a housespouse could be interesting..

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes