danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
In Game Mod for Ch3Up1 - Shows toughness and relationship changes of different options. Also has gallery unlocker. I just stumbled upon this game today, and have not yet completed it - let alone taken any potential different paths; so apologies if you hit any bugs, but should be solid I think.

Also, note this isn't a walkthrough per se, as sometimes taking a lose can lead to future, better gains.

Edit: Small mod update, added a note for score goal during Week 1 interview.
Edit 2: Small bug fix for round 2 of week 1 exhibition.
hello, pls update mod for ch.3 update 2, tks

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Considering the bombshell at the end, Mina's words "I like that Ian can still surprise me." have aged well

was in discussion by several users here, like e.g. @sunaboz and little old me, so this is not such a big surprise for us
What several others? As I recall you've had some far-fetched theory that Edwin would somehow get involved in the Hana-August relationship and for some unknown reason either try to fix it or sabotage it. Your exact words were:
That helping repair or sabotage this relationship further will be part of the player´s tasks is clear.
Once I've pointed out how far-fetched this is you've changed your opinion from "it's clear this will happen" to "it will most likely not happen but it might".
You haven't even mentioned the possible
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your credit lies in triggering the discussion, hence my reaction to your post.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Any chance of getting a brief rundown about what's the situation with other guys in this game? The tags don't seem overly specific - just "group sex" and "prostitution" which are not very useful to figuring out exactly what to expect. Search results seem to indicate the content is largely focused on sharing, but also seem to be quite old.

Would like more information. And honestly it's probably worth looking at making the tags a little more useful, or adding a dev note or something for this kind of thing.

• Angry
Reactions: sunaboz

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Pale Carnations [Ch. 3 Update 2] [Mutt & Jeff] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,54 GB / 1,09 GB - PaleCarnations-Ch3Up2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 1,07 GB - PaleCarnations-Ch3Up2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Up2Share

Download (Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Up2Share

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
is this for the full version or the leaked one?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The cliffhangers that happen in this one. Also, part of me wishes they would have gotten all the way to the Felicia interview in this, but I can understand with as long as the two main scenes were why they didn't.

Still, more Hana *until the cock block* so I'm happy.

Just need that Hana/Mina threesome some day..... :unsure:

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
wow, once again I have to pay my compliments to the amazing creator duo. it was the first time I supported someone on patreon and I must say that I am happy with it. style and quality are also at the top in this update. good job!

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Any chance of getting a brief rundown about what's the situation with other guys in this game? The tags don't seem overly specific - just "group sex" and "prostitution" which are not very useful to figuring out exactly what to expect. Search results seem to indicate the content is largely focused on sharing, but also seem to be quite old.

Would like more information. And honestly it's probably worth looking at making the tags a little more useful, or adding a dev note or something for this kind of thing.
You're an employee at a brothel, where every summer they put three women under financial hardship against each other in a month long sexual competition for the gratification of rich old men, which sometimes involves the audience in the penalty games. For example...

Your best friend, a chronic womanizer, also works there. One of the heroines, uninvolved with the brothel, is his girlfriend.

If by "don't seem overly specific", you mean there's a glaring omission of the NTR tag, I can't help you there. There's no NTR in the game, but people have crazily different definitions of that term. If you're concerned enough to ask, I suspect our project may tick some boxes you want to avoid and may not be for you.

I will say a lot of people have been surprised that they enjoyed it. A story is much more than the tags. You might not regret giving it a try, but there's no guarantee. Either way, thanks for your interest.

Last edited:

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
in the previous update Felicia was above the others, closely followed by Hana and Mina (although honestly it is impossible to choose, they are all fantastic with unique profiles) but this round rosalind has earned a lot of points.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

There is a sex competition going on and the MC works for the brothel organising it.

Simply put the girls will have sex with other people, the romance doesn't come in until near the end when they get closer.

There are girls that aren't part of the contest but whether they will have sex with others or not I don't know.

Jun 6, 2018
In Game Mod for Ch3Up1 - Shows toughness and relationship changes of different options. Also has gallery unlocker. I just stumbled upon this game today, and have not yet completed it - let alone taken any potential different paths; so apologies if you hit any bugs, but should be solid I think.

Also, note this isn't a walkthrough per se, as sometimes taking a lose can lead to future, better gains.

Edit: Small mod update, added a note for score goal during Week 1 interview.
Edit 2: Small bug fix for round 2 of week 1 exhibition.

this is Ch.3 update 1 in-gamne mod.

is there an ch.3 update 2 mod? OR any update of that previous file? :eek:

plz reply.

TY.

Reactions: wolfgang888

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Considering the bombshell at the end, Mina's words "I like that Ian can still surprise me." have aged well

What several others? As I recall you've had some far-fetched theory that Edwin would somehow get involved in the Hana-August relationship and for some unknown reason either try to fix it or sabotage it. Your exact words were:

Once I've pointed out how far-fetched this is you've changed your opinion from "it's clear this will happen" to "it will most likely not happen but it might".
You haven't even mentioned the possible
Your credit lies in triggering the discussion, hence my reaction to your post.
Hi! I find Mina´s whole reaction to the video quite interesting. It seems she knew on an unconscious level what was going on and while she is logically angry, she does not want to break up, but giving Ian a piece of his own medicine. That differs from e.g. Hana, who is more the "rusty knife meet balls" type. This reaction of Mina might change with the relationship level of her and Killian. In my current playthrough, they have a high one, so this might explain part of Mina´s reaction compared to a low one.

As for the discussion, I wasn´t going for exact specifics what was discussed and how many participated, it was just meant as an example that players who did not play the Hana path might be more surprised with some developments than those who did.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunaboz
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes