• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
I have been a $10 patreon for a very long time (proof: ). I would not pay money if I disliked the game. And yes it is one of the best games here. But that does not mean I cannot dislike certain aspects of it.
Sometimes it is better to refrain from commenting, I believe that is the case here as well. I don’t want to get into discussions about artistic freedom and game funding, it would be rude of me. Have a nice day.

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
OMG at that cliffhanger, thats how you do a cliffhanger. I dont imagine it'll be as hawt as implied but it legit dropped my jaw. The between that last photo shoot and Minas last comment Im all :O.

This was a fun update, but Im really looking forward to the next one.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
Sometimes it is better to refrain from commenting, I believe that is the case here as well. I don’t want to get into discussions about artistic freedom and game funding, it would be rude of me. Have a nice day.
Looking back on the posts I suppose I came off as overly critical/rude - I did not mean it that way. I really liked the update its just I think that one scene could have been handled better. I think I will just delete my earlier posts. Have a nice day :)

Reactions: Babalui

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The most shocking news (besides the obvious) was that Dalia is supposedly terrified of Chuck. WTF did he do? inb4 he will target Mina next considering he has easy access to her via Killian (that won't happen since he likes Ian too much but it seems he might be the most perverted geezer out there and that's saying a lot considering the rest of the bunch).
Looking back on the posts I suppose I came off as overly critical/rude - I did not mean it that way. I really liked the update its just I think that one scene could have been handled better. I think I will just delete my earlier posts. Have a nice day :)
Having only praise is counterproductive, some criticism is needed too.

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
This is probably supposed to be "band" instead of "bad" when Hana talks about Spider and GF.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hey, I managed to catch your post thanks to someone quoting it. It wasn't over the line and criticism is accepted; I can indeed see how it might be unsatisfying to the player. Naturally I have shortcomings when it comes to writing and organizing a story, and while I may not always be pleased to hear it, I do ultimately appreciate it.

However I will say it wasn't cut for time. The Felicia stuff may have got moved to the next update out of concern for the clock, but the last scene with Hana is a deliberate build up with a future payoff in mind. Time will tell if it'll effectively land, but I just wanted to say it wasn't to rushed to push out an update.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The most shocking news (besides the obvious) was that Dalia is supposedly terrified of Chuck. WTF did he do? inb4 he will target Mina next considering he has easy access to her via Killian (that won't happen since he likes Ian too much but it seems he might be the most perverted geezer out there and that's saying a lot considering the rest of the bunch).

Having only praise is counterproductive, some criticism is needed too.
Yes, I find these "thrown in" pieces of info very good and interesting. Quite often Chekow´s gun at work, depending on the paths we are on. That Dalia thought
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One great thing to stress is the meaning of the choices you make. Even a couple of points more or less (depending on what you want) bring different situations! For instance, one great scene I only got with a near perfect score in the correct category and a good one earlier. And you can see it in the details too. In one example case, already shown by another user, you either get a cute cat pic on your phone or the pic of a different kind of pussy.;)
Great work!

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Wow I love the pictures in the preview, looks really high effort! I later look at the team and find that GIL is the artist. GIL was doing honey select and making art before I even started. No surprises!

Last edited:

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I liked the game but the "romance" with which character happens? :rolleyes:, I saw only one corruption game.
Maybe I followed the wrong path :unsure:,I don't know.

Aug 15, 2021
Hey, I managed to catch your post thanks to someone quoting it. It wasn't over the line and criticism is accepted; I can indeed see how it might be unsatisfying to the player. Naturally I have shortcomings when it comes to writing and organizing a story, and while I may not always be pleased to hear it, I do ultimately appreciate it.

However I will say it wasn't cut for time. The Felicia stuff may have got moved to the next update out of concern for the clock, but the last scene with Hana is a deliberate build up with a future payoff in mind. Time will tell if it'll effectively land, but I just wanted to say it wasn't to rushed to push out an update.
Nah it came off as rude and I think I could have definitely phrased it a little better.

The reason I made that post is as follows - a lot of the time devs may feel pressure to release an update due to time constraints - I see other devs talking about cutting scenes all the time so it is good to know this is not the case here. The pressure to deliver is often there for a good reason I have supported several other games in the past where updates took longer and longer until abandonment but for this game in particular I have never once felt like you were milking patreons and I have always been satisfied with the delivery rate/updates. So when I saw what looked like a cut scene I was a bit disappointed.

I do think last minute interruptions are a cliche but if this is a deliberate choice then I trust your writing enough to be able to believe that the payoff will be worth the wait.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
I couldn´t help myself and played the leak. And I have to say that playful SM segment with Veronica in her gym´s locker room is quite something. Even though thats not really my cup of tea I liked it. Hats off to the writer.

Veronica is now my second most favorite character right after Hana. I thought she was a stuck up bitch in the beginning now she became really sympathetic and somewhat cute in her own way. I hope they keep developing her character in future updates.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I liked the game but the "romance" with which character happens? :rolleyes:, I saw only one corruption game.
Maybe I followed the wrong path :unsure:,I don't know.
As I wrote in some other posts, the choices you make have meaning in Pale Carnations. While there are several chances to "jump onto" certains paths during the game, a couple of progression events are only possible if you start early on towards some of your specific goals. If you are indifferent or very late you can run beside some events without ever seeing them.
I find this great, choices that make impact, too many games have alibi choices.

As for your question about romance, you can romance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but currently these romance paths are in various stages of development. Some are in the very earliest phases, others are a bit more advnced. So there is and will be romance paths in the game, but one warning, there will be no harem path.

Reactions: delacroix2
4.90 star(s) 462 Votes