• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
So there is and will be romance paths in the game, but one warning, there will be no harem path.
Huh.

While it makes perfect sense in the context of the semi realistic setting, the first image of the game you see is all five girls together in one shot and there are several loading screens with "group shots".

Sure, it's just promo eye candy, but I can see some people getting the wrong impression.

Has a "Best Girl!" survey / poll been done?
You want war? Because this is how you start a war.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
when is mac update :S
The Mac update is right there: download the windows version, unzip it and copy the game folder.
Then, right click the Mac app, pick Show package contents, and navigate to /Contents/Resourses/autorun. Delete the game folder that's there and paste the one you copied from the Windows download.
Boom! You now have an up-to-date Mac version.
(This assumes you have already downloaded the latest Mac version)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What is the secret? I got, uh, some kind of pussy.
Please, could you explain a bit more what you want to know? Otherwise I´ll point you to the official walkthrough, which is great and for a couple of things really needed.

Huh.
While it makes perfect sense in the context of the semi realistic setting, the first image of the game you see is all five girls together in one shot and there are several loading screens with "group shots".

Sure, it's just promo eye candy, but I can see some people getting the wrong impression.
Well, I said there is no harem path, maybe I should have added for the love/romance stories. (Group)Sex between/with several of the girls, I think will or can happen during the game, but for your SO, If you want one, Edwin has to choose.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Well, I said there is no harem path, maybe I should have added for the love/romance stories. (Group)Sex between/with several of the girls, I think will or can happen during the game, but for your SO, If you want one, Edwin has to choose.
Yeah, in the setting as it exists now, the only 'harem' that would make sense would be some sort of corruption path where the MC make the girls emotionally and/or financially dependant on him. Given the characterisation work so far, I don't think that's on the cards.

Probably for the best. Better to do on thing right, than to half ass three.

Last edited:
Reactions: korat56

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Yeah, I still think this is one of, if not THE best game on this whole damn site. Jumped on their Patreon a few updates ago and I haven't regretted it a a second. Kudos to the devs, they're honest in their updates and clearly think about how their releases are gonna go. If all lewd game devs could be like them, we'd be lucky. Even if there's not gonna be a harem path lol, I keed.

Reactions: sunaboz

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
Please, could you explain a bit more what you want to know? Otherwise I´ll point you to the official walkthrough, which is great and for a couple of things really needed.
The official walkthrough doesn't mention minor differences like what kind of picture you would get on your mobile. I am asking for what is the deciding factor behind what kind of pussy you will see, unless you get to see both and I forgot about one.

Also, the walkthrough doesn't always confirm to my play experience, most recent example being in the final section - I got three choices from the get go, no loop or whatever conversation tree means.

Edit: Seems carrying Hana to bed or not was the deciding factor.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The official walkthrough doesn't mention minor differences like what kind of picture you would get on your mobile. I am asking for what is the deciding factor behind what kind of pussy you will see, unless you get to see both and I forgot about one.

Also, the walkthrough doesn't always confirm to my play experience, most recent example being in the final section - I got three choices from the get go, no loop or whatever conversation tree means.
Ah, I see what you mean! The walkthrough is for the general paths, so you get the important bits of the game, but there is a variance based on your background choices, so it depends on your MCs background, if some choices pop up or not, e.g. "Social chameleon" gives you some extra options a couple times, but there are events where this trait does not help or is adverse. Another factor are your scores with the persons involved in the event, too high or too low scores have influence on the options. For me too, some choices open up only in different playthroughs!

As for the pussy pics, these are one example of how TD and Gil are dedicated even to small pieces of the game. I am not sure, but I think it depends on your "Toughness" score, if you see the "normal pussy" or the "hot pussy" pic on the phone. Because this score is both how hardy you are (in the positive light), but equally your asshole score (in the negative light). This is a balancing act. You need Toughness for the game, but on the other hand too much toughness means you start to see the world like Kath, Warren or Ian do.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Are there any perks that are useless in this game ? I chose tireless and not once did I see this thing have an effect or pop in dialogue ... unlike strongman which I've a few times but could not.

Update: nvm I just got the first one.

Last edited:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Okay, the logic for the different cat pics is this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything else leads to the cute cat picture.

Are there any perks that are useless in this game ? I chose tireless and not once did I see this thing have an effect or pop in dialogue ... unlike strongman which I've a few times but could not.
Tireless extends a scene in Ch3Up2. It'll be used later as well. The two social ones have been relatively boring in their use (squeezing a small amount of points at irregular times), but will see something more exciting next update.

The inquisitive trait has been used once and the governor trait maybe a couple of times.
The firestarter and sticky fingers backgrounds haven't yet been reflected in the story.

All-in-all, they've perhaps not been as utilized as I would like, but I'm trying to fit them in more intelligently going forward.

Last edited:

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Okay, the logic for the different cat pics is this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything else leads to the cute cat picture.

Tireless extends a scene in Ch3Up2. It'll be used later as well. The two social ones have been relatively boring in their use (squeezing a small amount of points at irregular times), but will see something more exciting next update.

The inquisitive trait has been used once and the governor trait maybe a couple of times.
The firestarter and sticky fingers backgrounds haven't yet been reflected in the story.

All-in-all, they've perhaps not been as utilized as I would like, but I'm trying to fit them in more intelligently going forward.
Yeah I just finished part 2 and saw it for the first time. Btw can' t wait for part 3.

4.90 star(s) 462 Votes