von chaturr

Sep 8, 2021
don't cock - block when it comes to hana anymore please :eek:o_O:cautious: , and maybe you can really improve some voiceline between the characters like less thought in the head and more mouthto mouth conversation

nibbaimreal

Jul 31, 2019
Guys? Did I not supposed to see the week 2 content? Why did I get an end after the the cum shower at the third round ?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Guys? Did I not supposed to see the week 2 content? Why did I get an end after the the cum shower at the third round ?
Basically what the magical dragon above me said. The mod in the OP will replace the week1exhibition script with the old one that has the thanks for playing screen at the end. Someone else did update the mod, though. It can be found here.

I'll pester GIL about replacing what's in the OP whenever he wakes up.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just had the opportunity to play the last update and it's still excellent as always. The writer of this game is seriously super talented. I hope this game continues for a long time.

nibbaimreal

Jul 31, 2019
Basically what the magical dragon above me said. The mod in the OP will replace the week1exhibition script with the old one that has the thanks for playing screen at the end. Someone else did update the mod, though. It can be found here.

I'll pester GIL about replacing what's in the OP whenever he wakes up.
yes, i've just checked the In-game mod, thank you very much

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
I suspect I may be in a minority here, but my standard for saying a game is great is whether I would enjoy it if we never saw a single sex scene in the game. This game absolutely qualifies. (Obviously, you could never take the subject of sex out of this game. Rather, the storylines are so good that the sex scenes aren't necessary to hold interest in the storylines and, frankly, to feel empathy and concern for several of the characters, much more so for the Carnations, Hana and Mina than for the protagonist.) The only other game that holds my interest in the story so strongly -- and in that one you could take the sex out completely and be captivated -- is City of Broken Dreamers.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I suspect I may be in a minority here, but my standard for saying a game is great is whether I would enjoy it if we never saw a single sex scene in the game. This game absolutely qualifies. (Obviously, you could never take the subject of sex out of this game. Rather, the storylines are so good that the sex scenes aren't necessary to hold interest in the storylines and, frankly, to feel empathy and concern for several of the characters, much more so for the Carnations, Hana and Mina than for the protagonist.) The only other game that holds my interest in the story so strongly -- and in that one you could take the sex out completely and be captivated -- is City of Broken Dreamers.
While I understand your sentiment, I think taking out all sex scenes from PC would make it a much lesser games. Not because the sex scenes are necessary to hold interest, but because the sex is so integral to the story. PC is one of the few games where the sex scenes actually make sense and are necessary to fully tell the story. The carnation show would be rather meh without sex scenes (how would you understand the sheer depravity and humiliation in those shows without showing it?). Kathleen would not at all have the same impact without her sex scenes etc.

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
You make a good point, and on reflection I agree. That said, without the superb storyline the sex would be rather pointless and not terribly interesting. :)

While I understand your sentiment, I think taking out all sex scenes from PC would make it a much lesser games. Not because the sex scenes are necessary to hold interest, but because the sex is so integral to the story. PC is one of the few games where the sex scenes actually make sense and are necessary to fully tell the story. The carnation show would be rather meh without sex scenes (how would you understand the sheer depravity and humiliation in those shows without showing it?). Kathleen would not at all have the same impact without her sex scenes etc.

Reactions: itfod
4.90 star(s) 473 Votes