tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So just finished the update and got max points with Hana and wanted to ask is 36 with Rosa 26 for Veronica 27 for Felicia and 35 for Mina good enough? or is it possible to max out all of them at once?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So just finished the update and got max points with Hana and wanted to ask is 36 with Rosa 26 for Veronica 27 for Felicia and 35 for Mina good enough? or is it possible to max out all of them at once?
IIRC the Devs once said that while points are a very important factor (e.g. Toughness which is a sliding scale of how nice or a total asshole the MC is), there are events which have special impact on the various storylines as well. Not having max points with e.g. Hana or Rose is no broken leg if you chose wisely in several character related events. Naturally you need good RP level too, but you do not need the maximum, if you chose well in several events.

Reactions: Mark17 and tlarsen

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
IIRC the Devs once said that while points are a very important factor (e.g. Toughness which is a sliding scale of how nice or a total asshole the MC is), there are events which have special impact on the various storylines as well. Not having max points with e.g. Hana or Rose is no broken leg if you chose wisely in several character related events. Naturally you need good RP level too, but you do not need the maximum, if you chose well in several events.
So if i understand correctly as long as i have decent amount of love points with the girls like now i should be alright when it comes to romance and sex scenes?and like for example right now i got max point with Hana but if i want to focus on lets say Rose or Mina i don't necessarily have to get max points?

Reactions: longsuper1

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So if i understand correctly as long as i have decent amount of love points with the girls like now i should be alright when it comes to romance and sex scenes?and like for example right now i got max point with Hana but if i want to focus on lets say Rose or Mina i don't necessarily have to get max points?
You see that quite correctly. If you have just, say 11 points, with Hana, then you would be in for trouble getting romance and sex with her, since you are pursuing her very lackluster or not at all. But I doubt it will make a difference if you have 37 or "just" 34 points and chosen well in Hana-specific events. It is quite clear in such a case you are very interested in her and the romance with Hana no problem. Same for the other characters.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How many points do u have with Mina? cause my scene was a bit different
Interesting, I didn't know Mina could say anything different. I tried a quick run where I skipped her path and she still asked about starring in the video.

Now I'm curious. What did she say?

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
Does anyone have an insight into the post from Patreon and a desire to share the news with us?
Chapter 3 Up 3 Preview (2) from Sep 19, 2021 at 9:33 AM

StupidRabbit

Dec 30, 2018
I don't know if any moderators will see this, but it would be very nice if you would add the date next to each update in the Changelog.

Oct 2, 2018
I want to try this badly but when I see the cover photos that show the main character being a generic Renpy Japanese man really kills that train of thought. Is there a way to make the main character to your own liking instead of some generic template? All the girls and backgrounds look lovely its just that one ugly main character template that ruins it for me.

Reactions: ManifestDream

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I want to try this badly but when I see the cover photos that show the main character being a generic Renpy Japanese man really kills that train of thought. Is there a way to make the main character to your own liking instead of some generic template? All the girls and backgrounds look lovely its just that one ugly main character template that ruins it for me.
Unfortunately not and you'll see his beautiful mug a lot. He's stuck with the body God gave him.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Game is made using 3D renders. What you ask for is pretty much impossible.

Reactions: Babalui

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
All that said, I think the MC still has above average looks, compared to many other third person VNs. I feel a lot less like I‘m in control of some unwashed, grimy creep than in other games.
The worst offenders are the games that are usually in first person but have to switch to third person to put a better perspective into the scene. That‘s when it shows that the creator did not put a lot of effort into the main character model.
I think Pale Carnations does it‘s job with the male models pretty well, given how limited the possibilities are.

4.90 star(s) 465 Votes