Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
There is nothing healthy about being a western minded slut
Not necessarily. The question in Hana´s case is whether she has been with guys before or only with girls.
The former makes the blueballing scene utterly absurd and the later is based as fuck in my book.

Although isn´t the point of the game that all the of girls are somewhere on the spectrum of "used goods" sluts? Just like in some other games where all the girls are virgins no matter how slutty they appear.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Not necessarily. The question in Hana´s case is whether she has been with guys before or only with girls.
The former makes the blueballing scene utterly absurd and the later is based as fuck in my book.
I'll just say her hesitation to go all the way on Edwin's birthday isn't because she's never been with a guy.
She has a more specific hang up.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Although isn´t the point of the game that all the of girls are somewhere on the spectrum of "used goods" sluts? Just like in some other games where all the girls are virgins no matter how slutty they appear.
I think this game is not about Girls or sluts but MC is driven by the idea of helpline his mother which is noble cause in any measure.

Further more all the sluts that have participated, one is doing to save her business, one is doing to secure her child further and one is mystery but in time we will know.

I think the point just help if possible not every girl need to be a love interest.

That is what I try to do uin my gameplay. The emotional touch the story leaves the a woman whore her self out for her son (MC).

Will that son or Mc take advantage of other woman in same situation just like mc's mother were or Mc will just try to help and move on.

I'll just say her hesitation to go all the way on Edwin's birthday isn't because she's never been with a guy.
She has a more specific hang up.
What thought do you have on my pov I shard above.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: longsuper1

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
When will the sequel to this game be released? Congratulations to the developer, I thought it was really cool. Hope you have future plans for new stories.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
When is the sequel to this game coming out? Congratulations to the developer, I thought it was really cool. Hope I have future plans for new stories.
It's...wait, what?

If you're asking for the next update to THIS game I believe the plan is for Christmas if possible but there's no fixed date.

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
Naah.. doing her secretly would be more fun for me,then mina could start ignoring Ian ;that would teach Ian a lesson for what he is doing with Mina.
Yeah. I agree with you. This game is all about tension and complex aspects of situations and chains between them. Fucking Mina in front of bf will ruin tension and will decrease plot's originality to the level of each second game here on f95.

If you want cheap straightforward plot - come on, this game is not for you.

niffi

Nov 2, 2021
Yeah. I agree with you. This game is all about tension and complex aspects of situations and chains between them. Fucking Mina in front of bf will ruin tension and will decrease plot's originality to the level of each second game here on f95.

If you want cheap straightforward plot - come on, this game is not for you.
Well, opinion varies with the state of mind and situation. I'm glad you have the same opinion as mine. I find love triangles the best triangles besides the pizza slices! Some people prefer to go straight to business and it's nothing wrong. And it probably doesn't matter what we want because it's for the devs to decide, how is this story going to pan out.

Reactions: rukoblud

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Hopefully this update on Dec we could fuck the bains out of Mina in front of her boyfriend
I prefer fuck brains out Felicia in front of her husband, and her husband realized his married an gold-digger and can keep satisfied and so now her can fuck whatever and whoever she wants as long his keep watching (trophy wife/cuckold relationship)...
... So Yeah I'm fucking degenerated

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Put a wooden horse in the game.
It would be nice to see mom from the main character at the club and maybe a little femdom stuff.:devilish:

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone know what the new dev diary says?

Hey all, TD here announcing the conclusion of the writing and images for Ch3Up3.
All told, this update will contain 2,173 static images and 60 animations.
Now I move onto polishing the language, doing a few behind the scenes items, and letting our proofreaders flush out and kill what will be no doubt and egregious amount of typos. The tentative release day for this update will be a week from now, December 24th. As usual, it might release earlier than that, depending on how quickly this stage of the process goes.
I should also announce that our friend ZoeyRaven has declined working on the walkthrough for Pale Carnations. Our walkthrough was one of his most time consuming ones and he has many many other ones he updates on top of his very own visual novel that he develops. I'll see about perhaps creating an in-house one at a later junction, but for now I apologize to anyone who counts on it.
That's it for this dev diary. I just wanted to make a quick and dirty announcement of our progress. As always, thank you for supporting the project.
Hey all, TD here announcing the conclusion of the writing and images for Ch3Up3.
All told, this update will contain 2,173 static images and 60 animations.
Now I move onto polishing the language, doing a few behind the scenes items, and letting our proofreaders flush out and kill what will be no doubt and egregious amount of typos. The tentative release day for this update will be a week from now, December 24th. As usual, it might release earlier than that, depending on how quickly this stage of the process goes.
I should also announce that our friend ZoeyRaven has declined working on the walkthrough for Pale Carnations. Our walkthrough was one of his most time consuming ones and he has many many other ones he updates on top of his very own visual novel that he develops. I'll see about perhaps creating an in-house one at a later junction, but for now I apologize to anyone who counts on it.
That's it for this dev diary. I just wanted to make a quick and dirty announcement of our progress. As always, thank you for supporting the project.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I prefer fuck brains out Felicia in front of her husband, and her husband realized his married an gold-digger and can keep satisfied and so now her can fuck whatever and whoever she wants as long his keep watching (trophy wife/cuckold relationship)...
... So Yeah I'm fucking degenerated
Well, concerning Feli´s husband realising she is a gold-digger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the new Dev diary: Absolutely great! Hopefully the testing phase can be a short one and we players will definitely help out on the typo-messaging front too. So hoping for a release earlier than Xmas eve, but it would be a nice gift that day, here in Germany gifts are exchanged on Christmas Eve, not First christmas day.

4.90 star(s) 476 Votes