Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I'm in the middle of the game. Is Hana a virgin character?
Well, considering how much she is uninhibited and how she talked about her previous sexual experiences during the drinking game among her, the MC, Mina ad her boyfriend, I would say no.

Last edited:
Reactions: longsuper1

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi all, TD here with what should be the next to last developer diary for Ch3Up3.

All told, we currently sit as 2,013 static images and 60 animations.

We are officially over the hill on Mina's content. All that remains is a loose end to tie up and one final scene to cap everything off with. Personally, I have high hopes that the early release will be in time for Christmas, but it is unwise to nail down anything exact until the creative work is behind us, so expect the next dev diary to have a definitive date.

Thank you all for your support and we hope that you will enjoy this update as much as GIL and I enjoyed making it.

Mina and Felicia fans will feast for the holidays. ;)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Hi all, TD here with what should be the next to last developer diary for Ch3Up3.

We are officially over the hill on Mina's content. All that remains is a loose end to tie up and one final scene to cap everything off with. Personally, I have high hopes that the early release will be in time for Christmas, but it is unwise to nail down anything exact until the creative work is behind us, so expect the next dev diary to have a definitive date.

Thank you all for your support and we hope that you will enjoy this update as much as GIL and I enjoyed making it.

Let's see what we have here. It looks like TD and GIL have completed 355 statics and 26 animations since their last diary 15 days ago. That's an average of ~118 statics and 8.7 animations per week over that period, and roughly 114 statics and 3.4 animations per week since Chapter 3 Update 2 launched. Here's the visual version:
As anticipated, this update looks to be on par with the previous Chapter 3 releases (discounting the extra animations GIL made during the delay for Update 2). So it does look like this we're nearing completion. Hopefully it will indeed be out before Christmas (and I'll have a chance to play it before my vacation ends)! It's going to be tough to wait!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Nice to know. :) (y)

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Thank you for sharing that here. Can't wait :)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Awesome! Here's hoping it releases in time for Christmas.
Can't wait to get back to Hana and Mina. :love:

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes