What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Any recommendations for games made in this engine? I have not played many but PC has definitely changed my mind about the art style.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Any recommendations for games made in this engine? I have not played many but PC has definitely changed my mind about the art style.
Well the game´s "engine" is Renpy but you probably mean character models, and those were made using Honey Select.
The other games that use HS models I personally enjoy: Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, A House in the Rift and Eternum.
There are most likely other good ones so I hope someone else recommends something as well.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
As said above, the studio used to make the girls/art is called Honey Select, there is also a new version called Honey Select 2, as for game recommendations in this style I'd say: Oppai Odyssey (think Mass Effect AVN version) Ripples (sexy time travel goodness) and Once in a Lifetime (Save the world plot mixed with comedy)

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Well the game´s "engine" is Renpy but you probably mean character models, and those were made using Honey Select.
The other games that use HS models I personally enjoy: Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, A House in the Rift and Eternum.
There are most likely other good ones so I hope someone else recommends something as well.
gotcha. I've played Eternum and it just didnt live up to PC in my opinion. The characters all look the same for the most part and the humour was too anime-ish if you get what I mean.

I'll try the rest. thanks.

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
Oh god. The game and writing are AWESOME. It makes this game a unique one.

Is there a way to make teacher win the competition in the beginning? Would like to know :)

This game deserves 5000+ EUR of donations minimum per month.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Is there a way to make teacher win the competition in the beginning? Would like to know :)
No there isn't. The story is made with Veronica in mind, plus in order to have Lucy (The Teacher) win, you would almost have to make a whole other game with how much work it would take. Glad you enjoyed the game.

Reactions: jxd
Jul 9, 2019
Damn, this one has been resonating with me for a few days. I'd rather let the feelz run their course than move on, honestly. That's what the good ones do to you.

This is one of those exceptional VNs that make the next several games you play seem like shit. This game hardly caters to my kinks, yet the fact I'm so into it is a testament to its superb writing. Rare is the game that makes you care about the majority of its characters. Fuck you (i.e., thank you) devs for crafting such an impressive VN. I suppose I'll listen to another YouTube mix of melancholy jazz to kill some time until the next update is available for me to inject directly into my veins.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I was a little distracted trying to sum up my thoughts on a another game this weekend, but I notice we got a new Dev Diary today. Reviewing some numbers sounds pretty cathartic, so lets do this!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's been 15 days since our last update, and it seems GIL has added 349 static images and 0 animations. That's an average of ~163 statics and 0 animations per week. Overall, the average is now roughly 113 statics and 2.3 animations per week since work on Update 3 began. Here are the charts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, I added the animation count for Chapter 3 Update 1 as a new baseline; Update 2 was something of a special circumstance, so I think it casts the animation chart in an unfairly negative light. Even so, the contrast between static images surging while animations remain steady is stark. Presumably that's a side effect of GIL focusing on club intrigue over this time period; it's not necessarily an indication we've hit peak animation.

At any rate, sounds like we're getting close but there's still a lot to do.

Meanwhile, we also get an intriguing preview of the MC with van Doren's assistant. I've been hoping to learn more about her, so I'm definitely looking forward to release. Hopefully they'll get it out on time, but I'd rather wait until January than cut corners if it comes down to that.

Last edited:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Great game, I hope the next update of the best I've played lately, does anyone recommend other games of this graphic style?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello guys any info about new update . . . I mean specific month(Not date) like December or next year January.
Let me know thanks in advance !
A couple posts above, there is a new Dev diary. According to it, the next update will be in December, but early January might happen as well. Depends on how fast they can finish the last few events. The update already has nearly 1700 renders currently.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes