Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Played the game first time. I don't know about you guys till this Point Between V, F AND R.

I think R is the most suitable candidate to win. I mean she try to trick mc but for her child not because she is a gold digger . In my eyes she has green pass and at the end game she has fallen for Mc. I like her.

Her motive are Nobel( I mean V also have good reason and For F, her reason is a mystery to me but if i guess, she is good at hiding and there is more sad story then most is watting.) That is why till F reason are not clear, I want R to win.

If anyone have some Ideas about F motive. Let me know. . .I also like F but something i can't put fingers. . . Damn there is a mystery.

Seriously game have full of emotional ride but ironically so called whore or sluts are more loving and emotionally beautiful then other GF Li.

elianbarto

Mar 30, 2017
Gotta say, I was honestly a bit uneasd by the premise of this game. Mainly because of its theme, and how easy it would be to screw it up and devolve into just a fetish-y story with no substance, but...

Damn, this is really good, I am honestly ashamed to have just skip it over for something "safer". Just expected a typical "skip all" text, press TAB and just fap to the scenes kind of game, but instead, here I am, leaving my thoughts on the game at 4:00AM, pondering if I should replay it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Gotta say, I was honestly a bit uneasd by the premise of this game. Mainly because of its theme, and how easy it would be to screw it up and devolve into just a fetish-y story with no substance, but...

Damn, this is really good, I am honestly ashamed to have just skip it over for something "safer". Just expected a typical "skip all" text, press TAB and just fap to the scenes kind of game, but instead, here I am, leaving my thoughts on the game at 4:00AM, pondering if I should replay it

I think it's worth a replay. And I say that as someone who doesn't even like the corruption options; they're still worth seeing just to get a better sense of the game and the characters. :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** not an update

Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
when is the 3rd update scheduled to be released?
We're working with a December release in mind, but nothing is concrete as of yet. A specific date will be given once we wrap up the creative work and move onto the proofing and testing phase. We'll have a new dev diary this Sunday that will go deeper in how things are progressing.

I'm in the middle of the game. Is Hana a virgin character?
No, she isn't. What healthy, socially-active 23 year old is?

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes