Garen

May 6, 2017
Mate, you realize Crunchyroll was a pirate site before it built up the capital to clean up and became one of the largest streaming platforms in the current market?

Any site has the potential to do the same, it all depends on the people running the ship, and the kind of deals they can strike with the industry. Crunchyroll did it by developing streaming options faster than competitors (Funimation, Namco, Viz Media, etc.).
Sure but I abhor Crunchyroll ever since they snitched on everyone else around them, killed fansubbing, exploited child labour in the copper mines of Congo and killed my great-grandmother.

Last edited:

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Uh, it never was.

If you're referring to the fact that the MC works at an extremely exclusive "gentleman's club" which employs various ladies as courtesans (not prostitutes, there's a difference although it's the same line of work) and that you can involve yourself with them, then yes, that's still the game.
Not trying to be a dick, but it kinda sounds like what I just said but with more words.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not trying to be a dick, but it kinda sounds like what I just said but with more words.
Nah, go ahead, be a dick. :LOL:

Your post suggested that that's the only thing going on or the "goal" or whatever you want to call it when it's actually just one way you could play / look at it.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Me: nothings gonna top finally being able to bang bella and jill in that other game this year.
TD1900 : shut your mouth and hold my beer punk.
I was proven wrong twice in the same download. Mina's on another level even without the actual penetration, but the fact that we're able to bang felicia on our own terms is absolutely amazing. The psychology was great as well and the motivations worked. Loved the symbology of the uncle being one step behing sofia.

Whats with ian wanting to run a train on some chick with edwin? Thats weird dude. Might be something nefarious, but its still weird.

Until I saw his phone, I was a bit scared that the model that ole elias was referring to was mina, thank goodness it wasnt.

Thank you, easily the best update on this site of the year.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was excellent as ever... I'm enjoying breaking down Felicia, not in the way that it'd normally go down - trying to make someone slutty, but trying to get her to open up emotionally and be a nice girl, haha... I was sad that calling her wasn't an option at the end of the day as she's definitely the one I'd have liked that extra bit of interaction with, and as we're now sorta dating (even if it's mainly a sex thing) it feels like it should have been a valid choice.

I'm still not much fussed about Mina, but was happy to cuck Ian a little... I wonder if with this list of hers there'll be a way into slowly pushing her into working at the club... I'd like to get to see Ian's face if he walked into a room and a group of old dudes were making her airtight.

I'm going to have to replay all the way through this stuff with the next update though I think, when I can see what the difference is for the winner of the photo part. As I presume they were all able to get the same score, so Felica is ahead as I said I had the most fun with her, I don't actually know if that's the result that'd please me the most... I'm looking forward to Hana being more involved but it'll be a long road to completely desensitise her to all this and maybe get her having some fun with it so I'm not expecting anything spicy out of her this time around.

Reactions: What'sNew
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes