HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Finally finished the update. And as everyone has been saying Mina's part was great. Was really fun making her cum her brains out. I wonder how affection vs. bully will turn out. Going by her fantasies bullying her might be more appropriate but then she also listed her playing the domme part so it'll be interesting to explore her fantasies either way.

But what struck me the most wasn't actually the sex scene. It was the transition to the bath tub. Regular Mina with her twin tails has that cutesy look and she's certainly pleasant on the eyes. But holy shit! Her with her hair down, no make-up and her green eyes .... She's beautiful! Just absolutely gorgeous. I just sat there for a few seconds. How can you do this? I usually have somewhat of an aversion of characters/people that put up that (fake) cutesy front but man once you pull the curtains apart was I blown away.

Anyway, taking a step back I bet everyone went down and dirty with Mina but I do wonder. If you keep your respectful distance to her and cover for Ian at all times to keep their relationship score as high as possible. Can you keep the two together?

Edit: Holy shit calling Mina at the end of the and she's already back at it again with a big ass magic wand. What did we wake in that girl?

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm not sure but there is also the bicurious stat for her if I'm correct, maybe the casual lover path can lead to Mina/Hana/Mc relationship if you're on both paths (I said Hana because she seems to appreciate Mina already but you can replace Hana by any romanceable female). It's also just a guess and I'm not even sure if the dev is for harem/mini-harem
Yes the bicurious stat is there for a reason. Veronica is very interested in Mina, so something might happen between the 2 if you push it, with or without you. Hana has already experience with a girl and she likes Mina, so a threesome with them seems likely (again if you push it that way). Then there is Felicia, but I don't think she's interested to get sexual with Mina, they're friends for a longer period. Someone else is unlikely.

Anyway, taking a step back I bet everyone went down and dirty with Mina but I do wonder. If you keep your respectful distance to her and cover for Ian at all times to keep their relationship score as high as possible. Can you keep the two together?
I think yes you can keep the 2 together, and is one of the many interesting choices you will have to make

Reactions: HSHS1111

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
in my canon run im going to maintain that the main character and Mina arent good for each other. even taking Ian out of the equation and even as casual sex friends shes clearly investing alot into the main character emotionally and the eventual reveal of what hes been up to at the club would almost certainly going to break her heart if the two of them became closer
That is why they casual lovers and not gf and bf yet. MC just needs to not lie Mina and all should be good. How i see it, he is in this club not for long (atleast as Mina path) and while he works there they will go wild without much string attached. Plus Mina said she wanted threesome (Felicia, Hana) etc.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
I'm going for a maximum Harem Route, but more Veronica and Harper are truly what sends my heart aflutter.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
is there much femdom? can i play the game as a sub? am a sub so that would be aswome :D anyways sorry for bothering you with this hope you have a good day :)
Both Kathleen and Veronica enjoy doing some femdom from some very different perspectives. Veronica likes to dominate her partners but in a more wholesome way (and also to switch). Kathleen is a sadist so she pretty much enjoys pain, physical and emotional.

Amazing update, absolutely brilliant.

However, this last little bit right at the end worries me....a lot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just how dark is this game going to get?
I believe we can get some pretty dark endings considering they (owners of the club) are all pretty much criminals.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
From what I see in the OP the game looks amazing for an HS game but with the tags present in the game and all my favorite tags missing I don't even need to try the game to know that I won't like it.

• Angry
Reactions: sunaboz and m4pII

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
I was the same, looking at the tags I would have never thought that it would be for me...but fuck me, this devs make it work, the quality in all departments is so damn high that I had no choice but to like it anyways xD

Now is one of my top games.

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
Is it possible to get "update only" links? NLT Media (Treasure of nadia, Genesis order) and many others do this, and I think it's a great "best practice" to follow.

Just a suggestion for impatient people who wanna get into wanktown fast, nice update overall.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It is shame that the walkthrough will not update anymore, we definitely need it since there are so many influence in the choices.

Reactions: jxd and victkh

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Now that the update has been out for a bit (and gone public) I figured I might as well comment on this particular scene :

That sequence is terrific. That's right Ian, your uncle doesn't give a fuck about you or "your thing", you're completely replaceable. Soak in those feels you cheating douchebag.

My favorite part of the update aside from the obvious stuff involving Mina, Hana, and Felicia.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Now that the update has been out for a bit (and gone public) I figured I might as well comment on this particular scene :

That sequence is terrific. That's right Ian, your uncle doesn't give a fuck about you or "your thing", you're completely replaceable. Soak in those feels you cheating douchebag.

My favorite part of the update aside from the obvious stuff involving Mina, Hana, and Felicia.
In this case i think it is more that Ian doesn't want to keep playing this game. He even mentions, if not mistaken, that he is doing because of Chuck's insistence.

But agree about him becoming a asshole under his uncle's influence.

4.90 star(s) 459 Votes