Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Is there a point in the story where MC gets into a relationship, or is it still everyone for everyone?
If you mean like a "locked in" sort of situation, no. I imagine that won't start to be a factor til toward the end, as it's stated the job (crux of the game/story) itself kind of prohibits any mutual relationships with anyone.

All options are open in the meantime. The degrees to which you "pursue" one vary on the girl.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Give credit where it's due, i.e. to TD's writing.
Whhohohehehe :KEK: oh man I love this character, that implies I enjoy the way she is written. You must think you're riding a seriously high horse if you think you can tell others what to do. Henceforth, whenever some fool thinks he's entitled to patronizingly educate another person over the internet, I shall credit Sunaboz, the High Horsed, he-who-believes-he-knows-things-you-must-do :Kappa:May your deeds go down in legend, or just go down while crediting legends.

hail-the-victorious.gif

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
OMG OMG
The new update is soooo fking hot.
I mean if MC did cross the line.... that scene just blew my white matter to Mars.
About Killian... Just like someone previously mentioned, Kill is a good friend, but he is also a fucked up person and a shitty boyfriend. I am pretty determined that my MC will personally wipe him into a decent human being if oppotunities come by.
But before then, he just doesn't deserve Mira.

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Great update as always! Looking forward to how the devs and writers handle Hana having to participate and mayb engage or actively participate? with the debauchery now that she has to be a judge. (Wishfully Hoping that somehow the devs can shoehorn a scene where Hana does sexual things with us in front of everyone)

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Sen3.14Bot

Sep 29, 2021
What an amazing update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll repost my meme since it aged like wine :LOL:

View attachment 1566995
I'm really hoping there is going to be some sort of Ian redemption. I don't mean like fixing his relationship, that's probably dead, and for the better. But his corruption he's received from Chuck. He does have a good history with Edwin and he is actually a good friend to him.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What an amazing update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agree about Felicia. She wants to have her own resources to do some good while sticking it to her idiotic husband but she seems to be putting herself in a very dangerous situation for that. Considering how smart and shrewd she is i have no doubts given time she would be able to suck Elias dry of his money, after all the guy does have some Elon Musk level of self-centeredness and lack of awareness. :ROFLMAO:

I don't think the sexual predator Chuck knows about the drug testing being conducting at the club. At least that was what Kathleen seemed to be implying when talking to Abel Van Doren. But i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't mind considering how he sees women as sexual objects to fill his every need.

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Amazing update! I would have loved for some Hana action but it will have to wait i guess. And Felicia's blushing if you refuse money is the proof that she's more and more attached to the MC.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
If you're talking about the link on the front page it's only for F95 donors to prevent alts being created just for voting and to make things more fair in general. I've voted on PC of course.

It's been explicitly stated that Elias has only two sons so it's not his daughter. And from the scene it's not that hard to deduce that it's some actress he's a manager of (or potential manager) they got dirt on to have leverage and better contract. BTW, he's also probably Mina's manager.

Edit:
I'm using the word manager for simplicity, more accurate would most likely be to say that he's in charge of managers in his agency.
After the interview he said that he gave his late wife a daughter and she gave him a son. And also on the pictures they both got black hair so....

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Agree about Felicia. She wants to have her own resources to do some good while sticking it to her idiotic husband but she seems to be putting herself in a very dangerous situation for that. Considering how smart and shrewd she is i have no doubts given time she would be able to suck Elias dry of his money, after all the guy does have some Elon Musk level of self-centeredness and lack of awareness. :ROFLMAO:
Elias self-centeredness and narcissism gives him some blind spots but he isn't stupid. And he strickes me as someone with an iron grip on his finances. It's not uncommon for wives of rich people to be more involved in altruistic projects or start their on small business or brands under the umbrella of the husband. So she should have better options that the Carnations Club to get something going. That is unless Elias explicitly prevents that, which is what I'm guessing it is. So she has no other option to go behind his back and at that point it may as well be something illegal.

I don't think the sexual predator Chuck knows about the drug testing being conducting at the club. At least that was what Kathleen seemed to be implying when talking to Abel Van Doren. But i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't mind considering how he sees women as sexual objects to fill his every need.
I do wonder how much Chuck and August really know about the drug. Kathleen uses it openly in the competition so they can't be completely in the dark. Still I doubt Chuck realizes he's being manipulated by the perfume. And I agree yes she an interesting character. I was surprised that she has that high a position. I remember her being splayed out naked on a table during one of the events.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
After the interview he said that he gave his late wife a daughter and she gave him a son. And also on the pictures they both got black hair so....
You're right of course but I've made a mistake due to this line:

Felicia: "I think Rosie is right. I love my stepsons. They've been a part of my life for eleven years, ever since they were babies."

So either they have another son or the daughter has gone through sex-change or it's a mistake.

Edit:
TD has confirmed it's a continuity error.

Anyway, I would guess they are not much older than 11 years judged by these lines (they've been married for 8 years but she said she knew them for at least 11). It's also been stated they're at summer home and he specifically called them children which the gal from the picture couldn't be called like that (well she could but you know what I mean). And last but not least the text makes it pretty obvious that it's one of the idol's under their care:

Last edited:

niffi

Nov 2, 2021
Still no android update huh? Might be another for deletion and walk away from, there are far more phones then there are computers, I just don't understand it these days...
You could use joiplay. It's easier to manage games with joiplay not to mention the built in cheat/developer function.

4.90 star(s) 459 Votes