Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
What is the mc like in this one ? Just came across this the other day so I decided to wait for the mod to be updated now that it has I give it a go how many routes does it have

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
when i click the link to vote it takes me to a blank page with just the text: "Sorry, you are not permitted to access this page". am i doing something wrong?
If you're talking about the link on the front page it's only for F95 donors to prevent alts being created just for voting and to make things more fair in general. I've voted on PC of course.

"Speaking" of Elias, who was the girl doing coke lines in the pic on his phone? At first I thought it might have been an old pic of Hana (I will throw him off his fucking balcony if he touches her) but I suspect it may actually have been his daughter. Anyone know?
It's been explicitly stated that Elias has only two sons so it's not his daughter. And from the scene it's not that hard to deduce that it's some actress he's a manager of (or potential manager) they got dirt on to have leverage and better contract. BTW, he's also probably Mina's manager.

Edit:
I'm using the word manager for simplicity, more accurate would most likely be to say that he's in charge of managers in his agency.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What is the mc like in this one ? Just came across this the other day so I decided to wait for the mod to be updated now that it has I give it a go how many routes does it have
The MC has a morality score of sorts, ranging from nice guy to asshole, and his environment is taking its toll and corrupting him. You can try and keep him "noble"..ish, but you end up having to do some pretty fucking shady shit to some people that probably really don't deserve it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
The MC has a morality score of sorts, ranging from nice guy to asshole, and his environment is takings its toll and corrupting him. You can try and keep him "noble"..ish, but you end up having to do some pretty fucking shady shit to some people that probably really don't deserve it.
Yes my kind of game fucking people up

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's been explicitly stated that Elias has only two sons so it's not his daughter. And from the scene it's not that hard to deduce that it's some actress he's a manager of (or potential manager) they got dirt on to have leverage and better contract.
Wait, really? I could have sworn at least one of those pictures in his office was a girl. I was mostly focused on the eye candy during that whole thing though so my bad I guess.
BTW, he's also probably Mina's manager.
Oh, so I am probably going to have to throw him off his balcony. Ok, good to know. (y) :LOL:

Reactions: Nulldev

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
"Speaking" of Elias, who was the girl doing coke lines in the pic on his phone? At first I thought it might have been an old pic of Hana (I will throw him off his fucking balcony if he touches her) but I suspect it may actually have been his daughter. Anyone know?
It was most likely the "talent" he was having problems with.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
1.There is no proof her husband is cheating on her while she the one doing that.
Well, technically you're right, practically though it's been explicitly stated by Felicia that he is cheating on her and often he prefers to fuck his servant than her.

Felicia: My husband's not interested in having sex with me like he used to, but he still has his needs and every few months I'm the most convenient nearby hole he can bend over the kitchen table and fuck. If the nanny isn't around, that is."

She also basically said that the only good thing about her marriage are her step-sons (and money too I guess). And during dinner she said:

"...oh? I'll be sure to tell Elias there's a cute waitress at Nicholas' restaurant that's dying to meet him."

Which put into context means she knows that given the opportunity he would fuck that waitress' brains out.

Anyway, you have no understanding of her character and like many here have trouble reading with comprehension. I'm amazed how many people ask silly questions or come to illogical conclusions even though the answers are obvious.

While her character can't think beyond a cock she will definitely will help kids :cautious:
See, this if proof that you can't read. Even in this update we have examples of Felicia's altruistic (or close to it but definitely good) nature but you're labelling her as a slut/whore that can only think about cocks :D. Same goes for you saying that her husband worshipped her 5 times, lol. We've seen exact opposite of it. He was ordering her like a servant, on several occasions treating her badly saying things like:
"Your little distractions are good and fine, but you can pour a drink while you flap your gums. It used to be your old "job", remember?"
which triggered Felicia and she remembered why she's doing it despite her husband "worshipping" her.

Anyway, arguing with you is a waste of time so I'll stop here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hohohahahahihihiihahahaii :KEK: I love this woman
Give credit where it's due, i.e. to TD's writing.
That's right Ian, your uncle doesn't give a fuck about you or "your thing", you're completely replaceable.
lol
In the game we have the exact opposite of what you're saying. On several occasions it's been stated that Ian is Chuck's weak point and he would do almost anything for him. The only reason Edwin got that job was because his nephew asked him to (Chuck says exactly that).

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
lol
In the game we have the exact opposite of what you're saying. On several occasions it's been stated that Ian is Chuck's weak point and he would do almost anything for him. The only reason Edwin got that job was because his nephew asked him to (Chuck says exactly that).
It's possible my hatred of the character has colored my point of view.

Hmm.

No. My head canon wins. Nobody loves Ian. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nulldev

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
I take back what I said in august about the release being slow, absolutely worth it TD1900 see you in another 4 months and 5 replays later
Better one BIG and quality update in 4 months than 2000 microupdates in 4 months.
Some of the games on f95 get about 4000-5000 usd in donations and release crap after several months. So here we have unique and true creators.

Sen3.14Bot

Sep 29, 2021
This game is definitely mint. Content full update.
You can especially tell the fans appreciate considering I believe this developer is currently leading in the giveaway.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This game is definitely mint. Content full update.
You can especially tell the fans appreciate considering I believe this developer is currently leading in the giveaway.
You aren't wrong, although they do have some stiff competition from some of those games on the list, I've played most of them and they're terrific. And yeah, PC is in the lead at the moment.

What I find shocking / surprising is how few patrons some of these devs have considering how high quality their games are. Currently numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 in particular. Speaking of, there's a limit of 500 for the competition which...well I'm not even eligible to vote so I won't be saying anything about that.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
When people face truth about the character they like they usually do what you are doing : They attack personal so they think they will win

1. Bro you are making a shitty argument
2. You didn't get the point, Did you ?
3. Okkk okkk I get it ! YOU LIKE FELICA, that is why shit framed in golden rape look like golden dust to you
4. It's simple at this point because you guys like her you will twist the things the way you like so you can feel good about her being a whore.
5. You are the one who is operating on felling.
6. I will rest my case with simple words : beta simp !
Oh the irony is delicious :sneaky: :whistle:

Pretty sure it should be low self-esteem or self-worth rather than confidence.
Definitely low self-worth, but self-confidence as a stat works well. The reason for low self-worth is because while she has successfully climbed up from poverty to being trophy wife of a rich man which she considered as her peak, she realized that she is still completely powerless without her husband in the end. The self-confidence stat is basically about making her believe that she can climb up even more, obtain power, and ultimately be independent person without having to rely on her husband.

On several occasions it's been stated that Ian is Chuck's weak point and he would do almost anything for him. The only reason Edwin got that job was because his nephew asked him to (Chuck says exactly that).
I kind of forgot what happened, but was there ever an explanation as to why Chuck likes Ian so much?

4.90 star(s) 459 Votes