Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
Another superb update! Quite honestly I'm constantly flabbergasted at the depth and quality of the writing that's on show in Pale Carnations, especially considering what type of game I'm dealing with. It's simply on a totally different level compared to 99.99% of what's otherwise on show here. I'm deeply, deeply impressed.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Somehow every social interaction with different answers are very well executed in this game. In most of games only retarded affection-points are harvested in this manner, but in this game totally alternative paths are opened without cockblocking player in stupid way.

Reactions: Mark17

kanatik_

Oct 13, 2019
Holy fuck, this shit is getting better and better, amazing work!

The only thing I'm afraid of is that humanity didn't ascend enough to complete the game with higher and higher bars that set each previous update.

P.S.: Fuck Killian no matter what. He had such a treasure in his hands and let her go. Nothing in the universe can make me feel better for him.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Starting the game.... Some girls are always not happy and get annoyed whatever you do... For example... Veronica.... So, I decided to follow walkthrough and make her annoyed even more by choosing what she disliked..... :ROFLMAO:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I believe it is going to get very dark and depraved by the end.
Considering some of the people involved i would agree that there may be some dark endings in the future.
That some of the possible endings will be really dark was becoming obvious when more and more hints popped up how frakked up part of the cast is! I truly doubt I will play every ending when PC is completed, since it cannot be a traditionally good ending if you side e.g.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I do not need a complete peace-joy-eggcake ending, but if one or several specific characters come out on top, it cannot be good in any way!

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
That some of the possible endings will be really dark was becoming obvious when more and more hints popped up how frakked up part of the cast is! I truly doubt I will play every ending when PC is completed, since it cannot be a traditionally good ending if you side e.g.
. I do not need a complete peace-joy-eggcake ending, but if one or several specific characters come out on top, it cannot be good in any way!
I think the ultimate choice is going to be is the MC going to become a part of the team in terms of helping with the experiments or be the good guy. Remember Abel encouraged the MC to pursue research instead of being a clinician. I think Kath is looking for a way to use the drug as a way to boost membership in the club. Yes it will be getting real depraved especially during the exhibitions. I could see them making an endurance and pain event. Endurance being something akin to how long can you have sex. And the pain one would involve your typical S and M stuff. Kath admitted that she was a sadist by nature.

Reactions: SanaeS

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think the ultimate choice is going to be is the MC going to become a part of the team in terms of helping with the experiments or be the good guy. Remember Abel encouraged the MC to pursue research instead of being a clinician. I think Kath is looking for a way to use the drug as a way to boost membership in the club. Yes it will be getting real depraved especially during the exhibitions. I could see them making an endurance and pain event. Endurance being something akin to how long can you have sex. And the pain one would involve your typical S and M stuff. Kath admitted that she was a sadist by nature.
This is a good theory, might well come true for the "big" story arc, maybe there will be a third option - no participation in the experiments, but using the results. But I think what will also have major influence on the final endings is how we treat/help/hinder Killian, Mina, Hana and the 3 Carnations and not only which Girl we chose, but how (in-)decent we treated them in general.

4.90 star(s) 463 Votes