Villus

Apr 28, 2018
Hi, question is about a music in the game that i couldnt find with Shazam. After the talk with Kathleen about "Why did she call MC's mother on birthday", Felicia enters the photograph studio. Then a music starts playing. What is the name of music?

Scene:

1640907358461.png

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Since this year coming to an end, I would like to thank GIL and TD for their hard work and providing such high quality content for us. I'm glad I found this game, and so far I'm still not disappointed.

As for the update, I don't think I can say something new, everything was cool as always. The only thing I should mention, is that I like the look of the new side girls that's being introduced in every update. Previously, Harper and Lucy had caught my attention, and now there is a third - Nurse Sophia. I look forward to future interactions with her.

As the last thing, which is more like my personal wish, I kinda curious if Edwin will start to use more club benefits to satisfy his sex desires? This question bugging me a bit, since there is clearly a club route (which I took for the first playthrough) and the story give me feeling like we somewhere in the middle of it. But still Edwin feels kinda awkward around there. I hope the devs diversify our character along the way, so Edwin will have all kinds of fun during his club visits or start heavily sabotaging them depending on the route. That's all I wanted to say. Thank you again, and Happy New Year.

Sice92

Mar 30, 2018
The wait for a compressed apk continues as the apk on Patreon is over 2GB and android doesn't like that v.v

路过精灵

May 8, 2021
I have been paying attention to this game. Although my English is not good enough, I will play it at the first time every time. Thanks to GIL and TD.

Reactions: TD1900

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hi, question is about a music in the game that i couldnt find with Shazam. After the talk with Kathleen about "Why did she call MC's mother on birthday", Felicia enters the photograph studio. Then a music starts playing. What is the name of music?

Scene:

View attachment 1571773
According to the in-game jukebox, it's called Dancebroom Riddim, by Konrad OldMoney. seems to agree.

Reactions: TD1900

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Little late, but just got around to playing the update. I couldn't resist Mina. Damn. I did take a look at the bros before hoes route where you stop her and be a good friend to her and stay a loyal bro to Killian. This is honestly the way that makes the most sense for my MC. I can't do it though. That scene was too hot and the dynamic with Mina is really interesting. So much layers to this relationship. I wonder, if you are in bad terms with Killian, maybe there is a cucking route if you don't push her to break up...? I'm not sure. I told her to break up since I was cool with Killian. I had the same thoughts as the MC regarding how Killian would take it when he finds out MC is banging Mina. Hopefully, the bromance points built up leads to the conclusion where he admits that whatever the MC is doing with Mina can make her happier. Killian does seem to care about her a bit, at least enough to want to see her happy. Then again, my MC gonna be banging all the club chicks and everyone else, so I wonder if "casual lovers" will really be casual and everyone will be on the same page when the potential drama rears it's head lol.

Felicia stuff was really hot too. She also had some nice development and we finally kinda understand what her deal is.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Little late, but just got around to playing the update. I couldn't resist Mina. Damn. I did take a look at the bros before hoes route where you stop her and be a good friend to her and stay a loyal bro to Killian. This is honestly the way that makes the most sense for my MC. I can't do it though. That scene was too hot and the dynamic with Mina is really interesting. So much layers to this relationship. I wonder, if you are in bad terms with Killian, maybe there is a cucking route if you don't push her to break up...? I'm not sure. I told her to break up since I was cool with Killian. I had the same thoughts as the MC regarding how Killian would take it when he finds out MC is banging Mina. Hopefully, the bromance points built up leads to the conclusion where he admits that whatever the MC is doing with Mina can make her happier. Killian does seem to care about her a bit, at least enough to want to see her happy. Then again, my MC gonna be banging all the club chicks and everyone else, so I wonder if "casual lovers" will really be casual and everyone will be on the same page when the potential drama rears it's head lol.

Felicia stuff was really hot too. She also had some nice development and we finally kinda understand what her deal is.
I suppose when thing will get really serious between Mina and mc, you'll have a choice to tell or keep secret. We always have choices to determine how much of an ass hole the MC is. I'll be really disappointed with the writhing if the dev never give us that chance with Mina.

Reactions: Darg

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Amazing Update! What method do you guys think is the best to solve Rosalind's loan shark problem?
She seemed pretty okay with the 3way with Ian, so besides the free money from Felicia at the cost of you treating her like a sugarmomma instead of a real person, I think that was the best.

I didn't get to see August's offer, and Kathleen wanted her to have to work at the club more, which I didn't like much.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Cant wait for Killian and MC to double team Rosalind. Was expecting Felicia to be the first MMF scene but this will do :giggle:.
There is a MMF scene with MC, Killian, and Felicia in Killian's place where they were doing the drinking game, but because Killian is an asshole, Felicia left.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Amazing Update! What method do you guys think is the best to solve Rosalind's loan shark problem?
Id probs say

cleanest is just convinving katherine do it for free
Most fun is the 3 way with ian. BUt I imagine that way bites you in the ass in the future.
Only use felicia if you dont want to get involved with the club.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
On the Hana path so I talked to my future father-in-law the mobster. Pretty sure anyone bothering Rosalind will back right the fuck off when his boss' boss' boss sends several very large well dressed men to deliver a message.

Reactions: Darg

nibbaimreal

Jul 31, 2019
Is it just me never in this type of situation or is the Mina arc starting to get really awkward? shame that i dont feel the same anymore.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
The game will be 5 chapters long (chapters 2 to 5 each represent a week's time), plus a handful of epilogues to to fill out the endings.
Really good to know that the game have a planed lenght and ending and will not dragg it´s feet. Ending properly a game (or a story) it´s one of the most dificult things to do.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Depends if you want "hot" solutions or "good" solutions. Hot solutions would be Killian MMF and Kath´s Rosi should working more in the Club for the debt solved.
Good solutions would be Felicia becoming something of your Sugarmomma for the money or if on the Hana path, your future in-law August making the loan sharks an offer (via his shady friends) they should not refuse.

4.90 star(s) 463 Votes