selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Is it so wrong to want Rosalind to be both gentle and loving while also having a bit of a kinky/depraved side similar to Mina?
There is nothing wrong at all with your notion.
In fact thats excactly what you get, if you attain a moderate high affection and libido score with Rosie and do the right choices. We dont fundamentally change the character and personality of the NPCs, but rather discover latent quirks and reinforce given traits of them.
I dont expect like 3 different Rosie Endings based on her scores, but rather one, with slight deviations.
The journey although which took us and Edwin there will be quite different, so the Rosies in this one Ending will have different backgrounds which will colour our perception of her then. The Scores are more a Record or Representation of that journey: i know what Rosie did, what myEdwin asked for and/or demanded of her to get there.
MyEdwin and Rosie for instance got off quite on the wrong foot, she already did some kinky stuff for him and nonetheless they shared a really wholesome and gentle moment (which i dont want to spoiler) later in the game.
Go for it and you will get it ;)(y).

Garen

May 6, 2017
I think you are right here, because - according to TD1900 post - Edwins relationships with the Heroines seem to become at some point exclusive, so to get all of the content you need perhaps even more than 5 Playthroughs. Which is fine, because i like Replayability and meaningful Choices.
It seems unlikely but I hope things don't get too cut and dry when we start going exclusive.

Roselind is my best girl but it's not in the romantic sense. So I hope that I still get to have the maximum possible plot development involving her even if I'm romantically entangling Edwin with someone else, preferably Hana.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Heard a classic song in the radio today, which would fit the game too. "Skandal im Sperrbezirk" from the "Spider Murphy Gang" is a popular, humorous song in the radio and Oktoberfest about how a prostitute named Rosi(!) circumvents the ban in a non-prostitution area.:)

Reactions: TD1900

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
I just hope Mina and Hana are not going to go into the "slut bandwagon" like the others...i like them being the girls next door.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I just hope Mina and Hana are not going to go into the "slut bandwagon" like the others...i like them being the girls next door.
Considering how the game currently shapes up to be, I think that depends very much on how we play Edwin and his take on relationships. I am rather sure we can end the game one day with Hana and Mina being girls next door or sluts. Even a mixture of it.

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
Big shout out to Gil3d and TD1900 for making the best erotic game on this site. Pale Carnations is now at No. 2 on the weighted ratings. I've been a big fan since I discovered this game and am really happy to see it getting the recognition it deserves. The story is fantastic and it elevates the adult virtual novel genre as a whole. Wishing you both the best.

Screenshot 2022-02-08 210321.jpg

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Big shout out to Gil3d and TD1900 for making the best erotic game on this site. Pale Carnations is now at No. 2 on the weighted ratings. I've been a big fan since I discovered this game and am really happy to see it getting the recognition it deserves. The story is fantastic and it elevates the adult virtual novel genre as a whole. Wishing you both the best.

View attachment 1642961
Screenshot (61).png
Number 1 now my bro.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Wooohooo! Top of the chart, baby!

Glad to see that. Being a Dik is clearly popular, and I understand the appeal after playing it.

But my god, it is the singular most over rated piece of entertainment ever released in human history. I cannot for the life of me understand how it's been so consistently highly rated for so long lol.
Lots of players have an unreasonable aversion towards HS games, 2D art games, games with female protags, etc. BaDIK is one of the first games among the others that would be somewhere between good to excellent over the various parameters like art, writing, music, etc. Also, it's set in the ever popular school/college setting, so I understand how the game had been highly rated for so long.

The real crime is that most players never check out the HS games due to an instant dislike of the art. Lot of gems like Pale Carnations tend to go unnoticed because of that. Hopefully, more players start playing HS games, now that 3 of the top 5 have that art style.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I was playing a few months ago on android and the version had a in game walkthrough but current version doesnt have so my question is will devs make a ingame walkthrough for android version any time soon? I like the game but i expect that option from top 1 game in f95

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Wooohooo! Top of the chart, baby!

Lots of players have an unreasonable aversion towards HS games, 2D art games, games with female protags, etc. BaDIK is one of the first games among the others that would be somewhere between good to excellent over the various parameters like art, writing, music, etc. Also, it's set in the ever popular school/college setting, so I understand how the game had been highly rated for so long.

The real crime is that most players never check out the HS games due to an instant dislike of the art. Lot of gems like Pale Carnations tend to go unnoticed because of that. Hopefully, more players start playing HS games, now that 3 of the top 5 have that art style.
Actually i like hs games more than others but biggest turnoff for me in hs games is clipping for example penetration doesnt gap the holes(i cant remember if PC is same i just downloaded again just to see what changed since last time i have played)

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Congrats guys, didn't think that you actually overcome BDIK, but you did. I think they should receive some medal from the community, you know such as you see in steam: like best game of the year :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Glad to see that. Being a Dik is clearly popular, and I understand the appeal after playing it.

But my god, it is the singular most over rated piece of entertainment ever released in human history. I cannot for the life of me understand how it's been so consistently highly rated for so long lol.
Watch out or you will attract the fanboys who think dpc's soap opera drama is the best written thing in the story of games. :ROFLMAO:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Amen to that! I tested BaDik and I can see that it might appeal to many, but it left me totally indifferent about it. I kicked it off the HD and never felt the need to reinstall it. Artwork and stuff is really ok, but especially the setting, characters and storyline annoyed me more and more the longer I played it. Most protags of BaDIK need a fist in the face daily and repeatedly, IMHO. I do not know if that character design changed over time now, but in the version I tested, the game title said it all.

Pale Carnations on the other hand might have some characters who need a fist to the face as well, but that has more to do with the story and their personal traits than simply popping up.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

BaDIK has high polish, a setting with mainstream appeal (i.e. college), a kickass soundtrack, a lot of content per episode, and Dr. Pink Cake was already relatively well known when he started it. No surprise it was able to achieve critical mass which means that DPC now has enormous resources to throw back into the game, making it even more polished with even more content (albeit with long production times). It's arguably the best overall AVN I've played, even if I wouldn't say it's my favorite.

Pale Carnations has a much tighter focus on the story and the main cast, which gives the game a more consistent sense of progression and really lets us explore the characters. It also has a nicely understated sense of drama that makes the stakes feel *higher* than insisting on wall-to-wall melodrama. It uses Honey Select's very stylized art which isn't for everyone, but personally I think it's downright gorgeous; it would nice if there was a little more variation in breast size among the girls, but that's a small price to pay for the rest of the ride.

So I'm glad PC is getting the recognition it deserves, especially since it's a much more niche genre. I do worry about how the game will end since there's a lot of club-related material I'd prefer to avoid, but thus far it's walked the tightrope with remarkable skill. I'm willing to trust it can stick the eventual landing. :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well leaving DPC's dramaᵈʳᵃᵐᵃ story aside. Can someone talk about the contents of the newest patreon post from this week? No need to post the pictures, just the text is enough. :p

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
It looks like I spoke too soon. I didn't think Pale Carnations would overtake BaDIK so fast. I reiterate everything I said before and more! Congrats to both of you and the lovely Carnations. You all are No. 1!!!

178030.jpg

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 459 Votes