Holdem High

Feb 18, 2022
I just found this website and this game after my first VN experience with BaDIK.

Really love the style and the personalities in the game and looking forward to how the story develops.

One piece of feedback is that on first playthrough, I was a bit taken aback by how fast the MC goes from shy lad to having an abusive attitude and using very strong language. Almost made me drop the game as it was hard to relate to.

I have one question for the dev, not sure if appropriate for this forum: Felicia's boobs look absolutely amazing. Any insight in how you created them? :)

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
I have one question for the dev, not sure if appropriate for this forum: Felicia's boobs look absolutely amazing. Any insight in how you created them? :)
Thank you for the props. There's not a ton of leeway to create different breast shapes with HS (it's just 6 sliders). I gave all the main girls perfect big round side sets, because that's the perfect shape in my opinion. There are slight differences between them, in size, length and height.

BatmanApollo

Sep 28, 2019
I barely know English (useless in my country) but I really like text style. It's like my personal thoughts and phantasies converted into different language.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Thank you for the props. There's not a ton of leeway to create different breast shapes with HS (it's just 6 sliders). I gave all the main girls perfect big round side sets, because that's the perfect shape in my opinion. There are slight differences between them, in size, length and height.
As all girls (Real life or ficticious) shall be!

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
GIL3D
Will you maybe put a wooden horse in the game
and whether it will be a little more than MC mom at the Pale Carnation Club or something like that with her
and when is the next update ???
The game is fantastic I fell in love with it when I first played it

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
GIL3D
Will you maybe put a wooden horse in the game
and whether it will be a little more than MC mom at the Pale Carnation Club or something like that with her
and when is the next update ???
The game is fantastic I fell in love with it when I first played it
I'm the artist, not the writer, but wooden horses are bound to happen. Next update will happen when it's ready, we're working hard everyday to make it happen. Glad you enjoyed the game!

May 13, 2018
The banner for this game got my attention, as I do my images with HS as well, so I had to check it out. Since first impressions are something developers can’t experience on their own, I like to provide them with my thoughts after playing, even if they’re just me rambling about things while they're still fresh in my mind.

(Spoilers for anyone who hasn’t played through it yet.)

Graphics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Story:

Characters

Anyway, I'm sold. Impressive amount of content and I'm invested in seeing where the story goes.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The banner for this game got my attention, as I do my images with HS as well, so I had to check it out. Since first impressions are something developers can’t experience on their own, I like to provide them with my thoughts after playing, even if they’re just me rambling about things while they're still fresh in my mind.

(Spoilers for anyone who hasn’t played through it yet.)

Graphics:

Story:

Characters

Anyway, I'm sold. Impressive amount of content and I'm invested in seeing where the story goes.
Hi!
As for the possible bug you mentioned, I think the MC was not lying to Rosi, just packaging what happened nicely as not to worry her more than needed. You are not on the Hana route, so you do not know some things you learn on this road. Let us say "just Oliver" will most definitely not hassle Rosi about the money running up during the competition. Not if he knows what is good for him, he was made an offer he can´t (and should not) refuse, so to speak.

May 13, 2018
You are not on the Hana route, so you do not know some things you learn on this road. Let us say "just Oliver" will most definitely not hassle Rosi about the money running up during the competition. Not if he knows what is good for him, he was made an offer he can´t (and should not) refuse, so to speak.
That certainly seemed to be what was being implied by the conversation. The incident with Otto defending Hana's honor really hit home what kind of people the club is connected with.

(Love your banners, by the way. ;):D)

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That certainly seemed to be what was being implied by the conversation. The incident with Otto defending Hana's honor really hit home what kind of people the club is connected with.

(Love your banners, by the way. ;):D)
Yes, the connections the PC Club has, they are "interesting" to say the least. Really looking forward what comes next. Thanks for your opinion about the banners!:) I have been following your game since when the version number was MUCH lower!(y)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Holdem High

Feb 18, 2022
I have no clue about game development or funding, but having played through this now I'm pretty blown away.

I do think the start of the story needs to be 'softened' a bit to lure more players in for more, but the quality of both the story and the lewd scenes are amazing.

I would consider this on par with BaDIK and don't see why a seasonal release on a platform like Steam wouldn't be successful.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I do think the start of the story needs to be 'softened' a bit to lure more players in for more, but the quality of both the story and the lewd scenes are amazing.
This is a tad silly, but I like to look at the prologue as a filter and warning. It lets you know what the story is about. So far, nothing after has been as gross, but we still have 16 days left in the story. ;)

I would consider this on par with BaDIK and don't see why a seasonal release on a platform like Steam wouldn't be successful.
Due to the program (HoneySelect) and modded assets we use, a commercial platform like Steam sadly isn't viable.

4.90 star(s) 459 Votes