baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Considering how the game currently shapes up to be, I think that depends very much on how we play Edwin and his take on relationships. I am rather sure we can end the game one day with Hana and Mina being girls next door or sluts. Even a mixture of it.
I do hope we get both choices.
would love to corrupt both Hana and Mina, but not like the other 3, more private settings and sharing stuff.
but I also want a love route, to pick any of the two for a relationship route.

May 13, 2018
would love to corrupt both Hana and Mina, but not like the other 3, more private settings and sharing stuff.
Oh, on the sadistic side of things, I can see Hana being corrupted by the club.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another random question: Anyone know why Carnation Club worships Azura? I would have thought Sanguine would be a better choice. (Molag Baal if you want to go darker, or Dibella if you want to skip the Daedra entirely.) :ROFLMAO:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Oh, on the sadistic side of things, I can see Hana being corrupted by the club.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another random question: Anyone know why Carnation Club worships Azura? I would have thought Sanguine would be a better choice. (Molag Baal if you want to go darker, or Dibella if you want to skip the Daedra entirely.) :ROFLMAO:
Nah, they don't worship Azura, her statue just popped there at the club and no one noticed or cared. She stands there judging us players. Look at her soul-piercing gaze:
smh.png
And she's like "Y'all motherfuckers need Sithis"

Garen

May 6, 2017
I have no clue about game development or funding, but having played through this now I'm pretty blown away.

I do think the start of the story needs to be 'softened' a bit to lure more players in for more, but the quality of both the story and the lewd scenes are amazing.

I would consider this on par with BaDIK and don't see why a seasonal release on a platform like Steam wouldn't be successful.
Really? I'm not a fan of S&M but Pale Carnations is still one of my favourites. I feel like the story leans hard on the characters rather than the sexual aspects and that worked out well.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
I made a Cheat mod for This Masterpiece game and decided to share it. It's based on Scrappy's CheatMod. So thanks for giving me the green-light to use his cheatmod. And Many thanks to wurg for helping and guiding me.

Note: The Cheatmod should work with the future updates, unless the Dev Add or Change variables.

Pixeldrain

View attachment 1653899 View attachment 1653901 View attachment 1653902 View attachment 1653903
Sorry, hopefully this hasn't been asked before. Can tell, how to open this cheat menu? Is it just the one-time-thing only when it opened during the... sort of character creation phase, or you really can access and alter it during game afterwards as well?

Hoomer932

Mar 19, 2021
You have the latest version, but it isn't complete yet
So yes, this is perfectly normal
Now you can join all of us in waiting for the next update (wink wink)
Then what does Ch.3 Update 3 Public mean?
The pictures where from Ch.2

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Then what does Ch.3 Update 3 Public mean?
The pictures where from Ch.2
I think you might be (understandably) confusing the chapter number with the title card that pops up at the beginning of each week.

Chapter 1 = Prologue
Chapter 2 = Week 1
Chapter 3 = Week 2

That image you posted is indeed the end of the current build.

Hoomer932

Mar 19, 2021
I think you might be (understandably) confusing the chapter number with the title card that pops up at the beginning of each week.

Chapter 1 = Prologue
Chapter 2 = Week 1
Chapter 3 = Week 2

That image you posted is indeed the end of the current build.
Ok, thanks (y)

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Sorry, hopefully this hasn't been asked before. Can tell, how to open this cheat menu? Is it just the one-time-thing only when it opened during the... sort of character creation phase, or you really can access and alter it during game afterwards as well?
No, you can open and use the cheats as many times as you want during the game play.

you will find the cheats as it shown below.

1676721_screenshot0004.png

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes