ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
As promised, TD released a new dev diary today!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the 21 days since our last update, TD and GIL have completed 281 static images and 21 animations. That averages out to ~94 statics and 7 animations per week. Overall, their static image average has fallen to ~121 per week, but their animation average has soared to 2.6/week. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Despite what TD thinks, the pre-event material is only around 50-60% the size of the last few updates. That suggests this update will be tracking similarly to them, though admittedly we aren't quite done with the pre-event stuff and the event could be even more daunting than expected. We'll just have to see.

For now, I'd say we're still roughly on course to match Chapter 3 Update 3 by the end of April; we're lagging a bit on statics but well ahead of time on animations, which should even out. That would be a development time of about 4 months, which is roughly in line with the other Chapter 3 releases. And as always, these are just guesses.

I'm very curious to see what Hana has in store for us. That said, I hope she doesn't wind up overshadowing the other girls. Hana's very easy to like and she has a very prominent role in both aspects of the MC's life. But the others need their time to shine too. Not trying to worry over things that haven't actually happened yet and I'm definitely not asking for less Hana. I'm just noting that she never needs to sit an update out.

blueraf

Aug 21, 2021
Was pleasantly surprised after playing this game. It feels like choices really matter and the writing is very good. Basically the only game on this site that made me stick to a single girl and actually root for MC's friend in his romance. I hope to see some options for more serious relationships in future updates.

Also, I think I found a bug. If Rose doesn't come to your house with a certain proposition then during one of MC's and Kath conversations, MC is still like: "Oh, does she know what Rose was planning?", even if he doesn't know that himself.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2022
I wonder if having sex with Mina will have any lasting effects on your relationship with Killian. On one hand, he's not one to judge and even admits himself that he was a terrible boyfriend. On the other hand, with how much he values your friendship, I could see him viewing it as a betrayal.

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
As of right now, the femdom content is between two women and not the player character.
good hopefuly it stays that way. not a fan of humatilon or femdom but its its instersting set up and animation say like flirtyf i can put up with it...and that games was HEAVY on the woman on male femdom shit lol

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm very curious to see what Hana has in store for us. That said, I hope she doesn't wind up overshadowing the other girls. Hana's very easy to like and she has a very prominent role in both aspects of the MC's life. But the others need their time to shine too. Not trying to worry over things that haven't actually happened yet and I'm definitely not asking for less Hana. I'm just noting that she never needs to sit an update out.
I too, am very curious, what the, according to TD, faily important event or events for Hana are. I theorise that it is an event where we as the MC will have the choice if Hana gets "corrupted", where she can gain full corruption for the event, no corruption or a bit corruption for more fun in the sheets, but not elsewhere. Could be that Kat uses the event and Hana´s appearance to try something, could be that if it is a lesser thing August wants to see if Hana has the "backbone" to be a shareholder. In case of the latter it might also include helping repair (or not) the strained relations of august and Hana.
Independent or entwined the important happening can also have influence on the Hana-MC relationship, maybe we will have the choice how the relationship between the two develops. If it deepens towards (dedicated) lovers, stays the same as good friends, deepens towards very good, but more platonic friends or if not following the Hana path, starts at all or is closed off.

TD would not have written that there is important Hana stuff in the update, if it would not be so. So while I simply theorise a bit, it must be about one or more of the following: Hana and MC relationship, Hana´s corruption and anger and/or Hana´s role in the club as August´s possible successor and the father-daughter relations.
Or TD and GIl throw us a curve ball with an important event we had no idea it was coming.

noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
i just finished what is available and i LOVE Mina and Hana they are by far the best with Rose a close second i just love the time with Mina and the fact that Hana likes the same movies as us and we can talk about the club with her i want no i NEED to protect Hana from the old bitch and Ian treated Mina like trash and i just want to help her how ever i can but the other girls i just didint latch onto as much i mean out of the core 3 Rose is the only one that i even remotely cared for and did what i could to make the summer easier for her

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
So someone who prefers in AVN Story>Bang what can I expect from game? From synopsis I read it feels like LIs are all literal whores :HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
So someone who prefers in AVN Story>Bang what can I expect from game? From synopsis I read it feels like LIs are all literal whores :HideThePain:
You work in what is basically a high-end brothel/whorehouse... The 4 'lady's' going for the prize are all expected to do depraved and sexual things... and you are expecting what? There MAY be one or two relatively 'normal' females... the jury is still out on that one.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes