ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So those who played, what is your opinion in Felicia? I personally don't like her right now. compare to other girls she leaves cheap whores expression. I am on week 1 so thing might change in later on..
Personally, I quite like Felicia, but only as a friend. I've no objection to promiscuous women per se, but I'd much rather connect with them on an emotional and intellectual level before moving on to sex. Felicia seems to be nearly the opposite.

There's still a lot to love about her, though. She's very intelligent when she's willing to be herself, and her heart seems to be in the right place. You'll eventually get a better idea of why she does what she does, but you need to be on her path to get the full story.

If you're worried about Felicia being too promiscuous with other characters, I suspect you'll be okay taking a chance and going on a date with her. If you're worried that she just has too high a libido for your tastes, then you might want to limit your involvement with her to club matters (though I still recommend a second playthrough to see her full content).

So the usual differing standards for the genders as they display promiscuity. :p
Hey, it's not like I'm all that fond of Killian's antics! Or for the MC's more wolf-ish moments, for that matter. I'm an equal opportunity prude! :p

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Personally, I quite like Felicia, but only as a friend. I've no objection to promiscuous women per se, but I'd much rather connect with them on an emotional and intellectual level before moving on to sex. Felicia seems to be nearly the opposite.
Hmm, did you exhaust Felicia's content in the latest version? It almost it looks like you have to indulge her carnal side before she opens up to Edwin. At least for now, maybe you can still get through to her some other way later. And even then she tries to keep Edwin around using the things she has the been the most successful so far: sex and money. You don't have to play her game at this point though and do exactly what you'd want. Indulge her for herself and your fiendship, if you'd call it that at this point. She's far from being a mindless bimbo but she seems to have trouble forming an emotional or even friendly relationship first. Almost as if she was always the trophy only wanted for her body/looks. But that's speculation at this point.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
On week two I should try to get as much as "Shoot Points" from all girls? or one I want to win?

vampz

Jun 1, 2020
Dame wish they could. would buy it without regret
You can find a response by the devs about it here
https://f95zone.to/threads/pale-carnations-ch-3-update-3-public-mutt-jeff.50281/post-7605866

If you do wish to support them, you could always do it on their Patreon page, which is linked in the first post of this thread
But yeah, it is the unfortunate truth with many of the games here, that even if their quality is much higher than most games released on a platform like Steam, many can't be uploaded to any such platform

Reactions: Antera

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Ah, I finally caught up with the newest update and loved every minute of it.

It's funny that I love Rose the most and hope for good romance path with her even thought when it comes to sex scenes other girls kinks and scenes work better for me. :)

Loved the Mina last scene where you can be rough with her during the sex but there there is this cute scene in the bathtub after, really loved that balance, wish Rose was more into things like that (but she is cute in her own way anyway). :p

Honestly, at this point I just hope for happy end for all but I guess it won't be that simple.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Jan 31, 2022
is it just me or does the face for the redhead look really similar to the one from harem hotel nerd girl and a handful of others. Is that face one of the defaults in honey select or something?

blueraf

Aug 21, 2021
Help me guys. Which of the trio is better for Rosaline Problem?
I think it's not resolved yet. I've chosen Hana's father since I don't want to be indepted to Kath and not really interested in mmf. Also mafia sounds like an easy solution :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think it's not resolved yet. I've chosen Hana's father since I don't want to be indepted to Kath and not really interested in mmf. Also mafia sounds like an easy solution :p
I decided to use the money Edwin can get from being Felicia's boy toy. Much less dangerous strings attached.

edit: corrected the name...lol

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Ye I too think getting help from Father-laws is most safe way :BootyTime:
Looks like that way currently. But then you never know when gangsters cash in their favors. That might come up again in his quest to get closer to his daughter.

If you led Rosalinde down the Path of depravity and don't mind sharing Ian is also pretty safe.

Or if you have the right trait (or all of them >.>) you can convince Kathleen to do it no strings attached.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes