noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
I figured I'd be a good bro and grant Ian the threesome with Rosalind as a way to make up for taking Mina from him :HideThePain:
no i think Rose deserves better and he brought this on himself with the way he treats Mina so i got the no strings attached from the old lady i wanted to get the money from being a boy toy but then i thought what Rose think if she ever found out how i got it

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Ok, weird question: how vanilla friendly is this game? Or just... how much suffering this game contains
This answer is probably coming a bit too late judging by your most recent post, but the core setting of the game is a sex club that exploits and profits off the personal hardships of women. It doesn't exactly innudate the reader with doom-and-gloom, and I like to think there's a semblance of lightheartedness and humor contained in the project, but it is a game about two and a half women performing sex work out of necessity. Also...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're okay with that and some marginally kinky stuff, then please give our project a try.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ok, weird question: how vanilla friendly is this game? Or just... how much suffering this game contains
While I think you already started playing PC further, one remark from me. There are some things in the game I do not like in real life and normally Girls tattoed to the degree Hana is is a turnoff for me, but not in Pale Carnations. The story is great and the stuff one does not like, you speed through, but Pale Carnations is simply a MUST PLAY game. One of the very best on all of F95!

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
This answer is probably coming a bit too late judging by your most recent post, but the core setting of the game is a sex club that exploits and profits off the personal hardships of women. It doesn't exactly innudate the reader with doom-and-gloom, and I like to think there's a semblance of lightheartedness and humor contained in the project, but it is a game about two and a half women performing sex work out of necessity.

Well, I can handle that if there's some humor and light-heartedness. Yeah, I'll bite and try it out

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes