Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Looks like that way currently. But then you never know when gangsters cash in their favors. That might come up again in his quest to get closer to his daughter.

If you led Rosalinde down the Path of depravity and don't mind sharing Ian is also pretty safe.

Or if you have the right trait (or all of them >.>) you can convince Kathleen to do it no strings attached.
I did the no strings attached route with Kathleen. Convinced her it was in her best interest for the sake of the competition for Rose to put on a better show. Don't remember what the points required were though, but there is a threshold needed to get that option.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I did the no strings attached route with Kathleen. Convinced her it was in her best interest for the sake of the competition for Rose to put on a better show. Don't remember what the points required were though, but there is a threshold needed to get that option.
It requires the butterfly or social cameleon trait iirc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I figured I'd be a good bro and grant Ian the threesome with Rosalind as a way to make up for taking Mina from him
Well, imo he bring it to himself and I honestly don't feel bad about that at all (he clearly did in on purpose because he like someone else), but I like Rosalin the most so I would never share her in that kind of way, hopefully we will not have to at some point...

And I had social cameleon so choice was easy...

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Ok, weird question: how vanilla friendly is this game? Or just... how much suffering this game contains

vampz

Jun 1, 2020
Ok, weird question: how vanilla friendly is this game? Or just... how much suffering this game contains
Define suffering
In my recollection there is only one scene that involved what I could consider as inflicting suffering, and that one was optional
The competitions are somewhat demeaning, but none of it involves inflicting pain or anything like that
So I don't think you should find it too much, unless you are really sensitive to those things

If you are curious but unsure of it, maybe try using the gallery unlock mod, and view some of the scenes from the competition
They are usually the most difficult parts of the game, so if you are okay with them you should have no issue with the rest of the game

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Define suffering
In my recollection there is only one scene that involved what I could consider as inflicting suffering, and that one was optional
The competitions are somewhat demeaning, but none of it involves inflicting pain or anything like that
So I don't think you should find it too much, unless you are really sensitive to those things

If you are curious but unsure of it, maybe try using the gallery unlock mod, and view some of the scenes from the competition
They are usually the most difficult parts of the game, so if you are okay with them you should have no issue with the rest of the game
Ah, I meant uncon stuff. Not exactly physical, but mental pain

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Nahh I am gonna NTR that MFer. I like Ian but Mina deserved better :BootyTime:
Seriously fuck that dude, he's getting more than enough side pussy, let's not forget that's the reason why Mina broke up with him and ran to the MC in the first place. Besides he can have the leftovers at the club, the carnations + Mina & Hana are mine! :devilish:

vampz

Jun 1, 2020
Ah, I meant uncon stuff. Not exactly physical, but mental pain
Well, the game has a lot of themes which you might find uncomfortable
Subjects like domination, blackmail, humiliation and similar are some of the central themes of the competition and the carnations themselves (their backstory, their reasons for participating, and their experiences in the competition)

You might find that uncomfortable. I find that this is exactly the kind of character building that would explain why someone would participate in such a competition in the first place
Is this game the most pleasant experience ever? probably not. but it is a fascinating exploration of a morally grey subject in a medium that is rarely brave enough to bring up such subjects, let alone discuss them openly rather than declaring for one side and ending the discussion at that

But even if the game discusses these topics, it is not always as it seems. there are very interesting twists and turns in the story, and you might be surprised by how character react to these situations. this isn't a horror story about mental abuse or anything like that, in fact I would go as far as to say it might help you gain perspective of such matters, if you can keep an open mind
If you have suffered some kind of abuse, I would suggest avoiding such games altogether as it might bring back old pains. but if that is not the case, I urge you to at least try it and see for yourself. worst case, just stop playing if it gets too much for you

Reactions: Vhulturyol
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes