Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
You forgot to include that fucking housefire one. That would have him agonizing for days. :sneaky:
I know exactly which one you're talking about but fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) that stunt just left me frustrated with the author's creative decisions rather than what was likely to meant to be a depressing scene.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Sometimes i like watching girls 'interact' with other guys in games while being male mc and sometimes i dont but i cant play this game further after hana first scene lol but nvm i guess we will see what devs are planning on the next update

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I know exactly which one you're talking about but fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) that stunt just left me frustrated with the author's creative decisions rather than what was likely to meant to be a depressing scene.
So do I. And all that did was have me quit that game and never play another one of his games.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So do I. And all that did was have me quit that game and never play another one of his games.
Similar here. While as a hobby writer I understand his reasoning for making that scene, I do not agree with him on it. The fire was not so severe, the circumstances of it allowed for pulling out both downed persons. Forcing the players to choose just one person to save, when it is obvious that both can be pulled out in time, is a serious WTF. The maker of that VN could have chosen to make us pulling out the people based on who we like more first, to make a heart decision here. While I know HEA cannot be in every story, forcing drama by Deus Ex from the writer like this soured my opinion of that creators VNs.

That is why I like Pale Carnations so much, even if some themes shown are not my cuppa tea and I speed through them if I need to do them for the playthrough. You have the choice of more natural options, some shut off the other, but that is logically done. You can go one way or the other, but you are not forced to choose a specific option knowing the situation allows for more.
Take e.g. TD1900 ´s version of how Edwin can help Rosi get the loan sharks of her back for a couple weeks. You have several persons you can ask to help and some of these options are only available if you relation scores are good enough! Additionally, even if you can ask, in some cases these helpers want something for themselves or you have to haggle to get the help free. Furthermore, who you choose in the end will impact your MCs story down the road, it has different "touches" of how the story will play out if you for example ask
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for help. Well done decision forks! Great work, TD, really great work! And this is one reason PC is such a good game!

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
There is not.

The femdom tag is deceptive (it's cause of the lezdom). If you're looking for femdom, you won't get much enjoyment out of this one as of now.
Well, Veronica has some femdom on male content that's not even that hard to find and seems to be a promise of plenty of more that in the future.

There's also that strange scene with Kathleen (and hanging Harper in the background) where she rides the MC while talking dirty to him, and you can choose whether he'll take charge or ignore her words. If you do choose to ignore them, her reaction will make it seem like she's content having him submissive to her. Of course that's not "hard" femdom, but I'm curious if that scene was a one time thing, or an indication of what's going to happen if we keep following Kathleen's lead.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To be fair while there is some female domination content with both Kathleen and Veronica it is still not much compared to the other content and also it is quite lighter when compared to some of the stuff Darktoz put on their games for instance. :p

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
what supposed to be taking place in this next update? Is it just the exhibition event at the club?

Yunshade

Nov 22, 2017
There is not.

The femdom tag is deceptive (it's cause of the lezdom). If you're looking for femdom, you won't get much enjoyment out of this one as of now.
I would argue that much of the Felicia storyline is femdom, with potential in the rest, it's just more of a sensual teasing femdom rather than physically beating on a guy. All three of the contestants have a lot to gain from getting you under their thumb, and your job is to resist that officiate the game fairly. It's actually interesting the divergence of the three girls and how they interact with you.
There is also a definite femdom relationship with your boss as well.

In short this game doesn't have much in the way of povsub S&M, but it does have a good amount of femdom with the potential for more.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I would argue that much of the Felicia storyline is femdom, with potential in the rest, it's just more of a sensual teasing femdom rather than physically beating on a guy. All three of the contestants have a lot to gain from getting you under their thumb, and your job is to resist that officiate the game fairly. It's actually interesting the divergence of the three girls and how they interact with you.
That's an interesting way of looking at it.

I don't really think that would satisfy the definition of femdom for someone looking for a femdom (focused) game, but I'm pleased the collusive aspect of the Edwin-Carnation dynamic comes through in the text. I mean, the Rosalind one is explicit, sure, but I'm happy to see someone extend that to the other two.

Reactions: ju1zzed and Turret
4.90 star(s) 473 Votes