TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Personally, while I can see the different inputs, it doesn't utterly break the flow for me. I am enjoying what you've put together so far. There are, however, parts which don't quite fit right for me but I'm rather picky in some areas. The older characters feel over exaggerated at times (from the perspective of someone pushing 50) as our behaviour can vary a lot as we age but generally becomes more polished rather than crass. We're more used to it, it's a familiar thing and we've learnt to be a touch more delicate while remaining blunt. That may, admittedly, be a purely cultural thing. I'm English, we're twisted as sin but it's not a topic for polite conversation.

I can run through again but take notes if you want the feedback? If it helps I'm a firm believer in constructive criticism, can pick out specific dialogues that *feel* off and try to explain why. It would be an "again" thing as I may already have mentioned that I like what you've created. I want to see where it goes, am not in a situation to support *anyone* financially as I'm already in a ropey situation (and not the fun kind) but what I do have is time.
I'm always open to consider feedback, but I will caution against your time that Chuck (bahahaha) and half of the club's patrons are very much intentionally exaggerated and boisterous, as if they're kids in a candy store. That said, I probably lean too hard on that sometimes, so if you can think of any particularly egregious examples, it would in the least, be fuel for some reflection and would be appreciated.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I love the supportive role of MC's mom.
More games should do this. Not every game needs to be incest.
The mother son bonding in done so well.

I want Felicia to meet MC's mom so bad.
I wonder how this meeting would go down.
It will probably be hilarious

But rly sad that there was no Felicia appearance for MC's birthday.
Rly wished she would be present there. Or that she would come after everyone leaves or something...
Mina could have given Felician the heads up for MC's birthday.
Just a quick meetup to hangout with Felicia would have been sweet.
At least a call or text would have been nice too.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunaboz

fiuojui

Jan 1, 2018
Late May or early June, depending on how fast TD and Gil can finish the third main event of the update. Which by the way will be quite substantial. Looking forward to it, esp. the Hana and Feli parts!
Ok ok thanks for your answer
I can't wait to see this!

Reactions: Turret

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
I would like to start playing this game, in order to have all the chapters is it ok to download the link at the first page?
Chapter 1 and 2 are also included in that +/- 5Gb file?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I would like to start playing this game, in order to have all the chapters is it ok to download the link at the first page?
Chapter 1 and 2 are also included in that +/- 5Gb file?
Yes, the release name denotes everything from the prologue to whatever it says. In all honesty, probably should've just went with software versioning.

I hope you enjoy, and if you don't, thanks for giving it a try.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
New Dev Diary today!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Based on these numbers, TD and GIL have finished 335 static images and 12 animations in the 17 days since the last diary, an average of ~138 statics and 4.9 animations per week. Overall, they are now averaging 124 statics and 4.1 animations per week since Chapter 3 Update 3 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure there's much more to add this week. As you can see from the charts, it looks like my rigorously scientific target estimates were low on statics and high animations, but that will depend a bit on how evenly split the remaining 30-35% of the final event is. If the outstanding work is mostly animations we're probably still in the ballpark, since I doubt there will be many animations in the talky events. But my guess is we're going to need more statics than I estimated, so it will probably take most of the rest of May to complete them. Add some time for playtesting and bug fixing and an early June release does seem likely.

So we're close, but not quite there yet. We'll just have to soldier on as best we can.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes