TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
As I hobby writer myself I find the word numbers even more impressive. A typical "standard" novel comes in at 70.000-100.000 words (naturally there are longer, even much longer, novels, but the average length is about that word count). So TD wrote the equivalent of a novella for the update, while the game word count itself is currently about 3 3/4 novels! Thumbs up for TD and GIL too, who made over 2.600 renders for one single update!
To be fair, it's hard to compare visual novels to books, which are usually a lot denser and more to the point.
Keep in mind there's a lot of "Haaat... hhuugh, nnnaaah--!" and "the quim quimmed quimmingly" inflating the word count. :KEK:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
To be fair, it's hard to compare visual novels to books, which are usually a lot denser and more to the point.
Keep in mind there's a lot of "Haaat... hhuugh, nnnaaah--!" and "the quim quimmed quimmingly" inflating the word count. :KEK:
Naturally there is some difference in a novel versus a game, where there are multiple paths for the various scenes, which raise the wordcount and as you said the "aaaahh"s add their part of it too, but it still has to be written at all! Even as an English non-native speaker I can see that you write and compose sentences very well. Compare the texts of some other games here on F95 to PC´s text and one can see the quality of your work.
Even the quality of the aaaaaaahhs.:p;)

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017

Thank you dolfe67 for sharing the line-up of the housegirls. I took the freedom to repost them on a bigger scale.

Lets take a minute to appreciate these hotties, because some of them could be very well the heroine of their own little spin-off or short-story, if TD1900 should ever decide on expanding the PC universe. Like a DLC "The Housegirl Chronicles" */nudge nudge
I think they are another example for the outstanding eye for details Mutt&Jeff display in their project: although most of them (except Lucy, Dalia and Harper) are absolute background characters none of them is interchangeable in terms of body shape, facial features, haircut and even posture. Impressive work GIL3D!

My personal favorites in no particular order would be probably Serena, Mercedes, Celine, Madison and Lucy.
Who would you choose if you were a member of the CarnationClub?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Created a text guide for the update, since ZoeyRaven will no longer be doing so. File contains only a guide for the newest content, please refer to ZoeyRaven's guide for previous content.

Also updated my in-game mod.

Edit: 2021-12-30 - fixed an issue with two incorrect values during Felicia's shoot.
Thank you very much for filling the walkthrough void! Looking over it in preparation for Update 4, I notice the walkthrough seems to be missing the dialog choices with Mina in the bathtub if the MC makes a move on her; they'd be between #54 and #55.

Is this because they don't have any known impact (at least at this time)? The first of those choices ("Accept with a kiss."/"You'll happily help with her list.") will set Mina's relationship in the Statistics screen, so I would think it sets some sort of variable behind the scenes, but perhaps not.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020

My personal favorites in no particular order would be probably Serena, Mercedes, Celine, Madison and Lucy.
Who would you choose if you were a member of the CarnationClub?
Obviously Harper runs away with my top spot, but Yoo-ri would be interesting without the pregnancy thing, just for her larger dimensions.
Dalia's fine-ish, but I'd really like a dark skinned, short haired option.

Reactions: selberdreher

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Obviously Harper runs away with my top spot, (...)
This is an interesting and - at least for me - unexpected choice, because i always considered Harper as rather unattractive.
Since thankfully personal tastes and the subjective perception of beauty differ, i dont want of course to disrespect this pick of your favorite House Girl in any way; i was always aware that Harper (surprising to me) has her Fans.
(Also it would be kind of a Dick Move to ask for your favourites just to diss you afterwards for it, doesnt makes sense imo)

It is not always easy to tell what exactly we find attractive about a model, but for me, and in this case, i am able to tell what i personally dislike about her appearance:
  • when i was younger i had quite a thing for tattoos, but i noticed that the older i get, the less i like them. Perhaps the reason is that most tattoos dont age very well, and what may have been good looking on a younger woman often just doesnt work well on a middle-aged or older woman. Putting this rather generic dislike aside, i also think full-body suit tattoos tend to look better on east-asian females. However my biggest critic of Harpers tattoo would be the weird choice of colours. The washed-out green and brown hues used in her tattoo look like she is wearing a lizard skin. I would have gone for a much brighter and more primary colour based palette.
  • if i had to choose between the same woman with either short or long hair, i would nearly always go for the long hair version. The only exception would be a very good looking short hair style, which would compliment her face in an extraordinary way.
  • i have always highlighted Jeff&Mutts exceptional use of facial expressions, and again Harper falls flat on that. She has a rather uninteresting face, without distinctive features and is in my opinion often lacking to show emotions. This could be of course intented by the creators, because they specifically wanted to portray Harper this way, but it doesnt help me to like her more.
So if Harper was an east-asian female with long hair and an expressive body tattoo using more like blue and red instead of green and brown, she would score waaaay higher in my book.

I feel the need to stress again: just because i dont think Harper is attractive, doesnt mean that you should feel or need to feel the same way, on the contrary, any other preference is as good (or bad) as mine. We can only explain why we like or dislike this or that and and both views are justified.

So, tastes are different, and these were just mine, however i am interested in why Harper earns your Top Spot?
Is it because you like short hair styles? Or do you especially fancy big Tattoos? Or are you intrigued by her seemingly emotionless personality? Or because she is a good sport in being a Sub?
Perhaps you or any other of Harpers supporters could guide my eye to unseen or overlooked qualities of her?

Looking forward to your answers, because it is always nice to discuss the cast of PC!

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Anybody have an idea of what Felicia's secondary stat "self-confidence" will lead to?

For the other competitors, their secondary stats' seems clear cut, who wouldn't want more horniness, for example. However, as a player who finds no appeal in femdom or being Sugarmoma's toyboy, not sure if I should keep Felicia's stat suppressed or not. (If it'll make her bolder in the competition, lead to break-up with her husband/become a painter outcome etc. then that's a different story.)

Soul3r

Sep 5, 2020
I've been scouring the threads a few times but I'm still clueless as to what is gonzo points. Anyone can answer me?

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
It is not always easy to tell what exactly we find attractive about a model, but for me, and in this case, i am able to tell what i personally dislike about her appearance:
  • when i was younger i had quite a thing for tattoos, but i noticed that the older i get, the less i like them. Perhaps the reason is that most tattoos dont age very well, and what may have been good looking on a younger woman often just doesnt work well on a middle-aged or older woman. Putting this rather generic dislike aside, i also think full-body suit tattoos tend to look better on east-asian females. However my biggest critic of Harpers tattoo would be the weird choice of colours. The washed-out green and brown hues used in her tattoo look like she is wearing a lizard skin. I would have gone for a much brighter and more primary colour based palette.
  • if i had to choose between the same woman with either short or long hair, i would nearly always go for the long hair version. The only exception would be a very good looking short hair style, which would compliment her face in an extraordinary way.
  • i have always highlighted Jeff&Mutts exceptional use of facial expressions, and again Harper falls flat on that. She has a rather uninteresting face, without distinctive features and is in my opinion often lacking to show emotions. This could be of course intented by the creators, because they specifically wanted to portray Harper this way, but it doesnt help me to like her more. So, tastes are different, and these were just mine, however i am interested in why Harper earns your Top Spot?
Is it because you like short hair styles? Or do you especially fancy big Tattoos? Or are you intrigued by her seemingly emotionless personality? Or because she is a good sport in being a Sub?
Perhaps you or any other of Harpers supporters could guide my eye to unseen or overlooked qualities of her?

Looking forward to your answers, because it is always nice to discuss the cast of PC!
No worries about offending me or clouding my viewpoint. I'm pretty strongly devoted to what I like.

1-Tattoos are cool, and someone that distinctly ornamented has probably lived an exciting unconventional life.
2-Short Hair is hot, and I would choose it over long 10 times out of 10. But of course, there's a caveat; hairstyles should reflect the character. Harper's choice of short hair is again indicative of a athletic, wild life. No surprise- she's a contortionist and a gymnast. So her hair is both attractive to me personally, and a good storytelling cue. Double points!
3-Yes, emotionless or deadpan girls are rather attractive to me. It's not the only personality I like, but it's high among them. There's nothing sexy about a woman seeking attention, but take one with a brusque or businesslike exterior, and getting to the emotions inside is like a very thrilling challenge.

I'd have to say overall Harper is so interesting to me because she's such an anomaly. Some of the carnations have no marketable skills besides what they're doing, while she's clearly diversely talented and battling a run of bad luck (or sabotage). That interests me; and her introverted guardedness sells it even more. Let the plebs argue about breast size and hair color- what makes a woman interesting is how much of mystery she is.

Of course, that short hair sure doesn't hurt. :love:

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes