Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Recipe for a good life: Mina-Hana sandwich with a sprinkle of Felicia on top :D
Can I have that sandwich but hold on the Hana and I'll take and extra portion of Rose instead.

I don't want to spoil too much, but uh... it'd be a real shame if those two didn't meet at all, right? :whistle:

It'd be a real crime.
*Flame suit on*
Nah, not really, not at all.
*Flame suite off*

Reactions: TD1900

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
This game is easily top 3 from this site for me. Fantastic writing, compelling plot, super hot female characters and when it comes to sex scenes the focus is on quality rather than quantity. Hana might be the hottest character I've encountered in these games.

Easy patreon suppport from me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GIL3D and TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
how do you save? it just takes me to the leisure room area?
Quick question: you didn't overwrite your chapter 1 folder with the chapter 2 files, did you?
One other person had the same issue because of that. Your navigation menu should look like the image in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
during Hana rock band scene when we can either go talk to August or Jacob and Harper.. both the Mod and WT show points at August branch but the statistics stay with the same amount of points and don't go up.. wondering wondering which of jacharpvouch and w1augtrust will have a better effect in future chapters and it its a glitch with the points not increasing for August..

• Red Heart
Reactions: AwsHen and TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
during Hana rock band scene when we can either go talk to August or Jacob and Harper.. both the Mod and WT show points at August branch but the statistics stay with the same amount of points and don't go up.. wondering wondering which of jacharpvouch and w1augtrust will have a better effect in future chapters and it its a glitch with the points not increasing for August..
Good catch! I've looked into it, and that is indeed a bug with what is being displayed in the statistics menu. The walkthrough is correct, you'll still be earning those August points, it's just not being displayed correctly due to a typo.

Reactions: Spawn420

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
TD1900 sorry to tell this, but you messed the outcome of the girl's interview.
For the three of them you wrote + in place of += ; lines 1139, 1753 and 2658. Therefore, they'll all start the next day without points even if the player did it right.

This said, since you've a variable tracking which girl have been picked, and you don't reset nor reuse w1GonzoScore, it can be fixed really easily :
Code:
label after_load:
    if w1RosalindScore + w1FeliciaScore + w1VeronicaScore == 0:
        if w1RoseGonzo is True and w1GonzoScore >= 4:
            $ w1RosalindScore += 1
        elif w1FelGonzo is True and w1GonzoScore >= 4:
            $ w1FeliciaScore += 1
        elif w1VeroGonzo is True and w1GonzoScore >= 4:
            $ w1VeronicaScore += 1
If the three scores are at 0 because the player haven't played this part yet, nothing will happen, since the three "is this girl the picked one" will be False and so nothing will be changed.
If at least one of the score isn't at 0, then nothing will happen, because either the player had a corrected version of the interview, or the error was already fixed.
And finally, it the three scores are at 0 and one of the "is this girl the picked one" is True, then the score will be fixed.

• Red Heart

donalol

Apr 14, 2019
Any plans on adding options to skip transitions and to continue skips after choices like in other VNs? QOL for repeat playthroughs, considering the variety of options available at the prologue

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Any plans on adding options to skip transitions and to continue skips after choices like in other VNs? QOL for repeat playthroughs, considering the variety of options available at the prologue
To be honest with you, that omission from the preferences screen was an oversight on my part, one that I'll remedy in the next update.

Reactions: TessSadist

Jayepex

Jul 4, 2018
Hey TD1900

I am curious why none of the girls have a navel piercing. Are you and Gil not really into them?

And nice job on chapter two, it was very good. Although I do wish Felicia's fantasy anal scene had a few more angles.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hey TD1900

I am curious why none of the girls have a navel piercing. Are you and Gil not really into them?

And nice job on chapter two, it was very good. Although I do wish Felicia's fantasy anal scene had a few more angles.
Thanks!

I actually really like navel piercings myself. One would fit Felicia or Hana perfectly, wouldn't it?

There isn't a particular reason we haven't used one yet, although they can be a bit of a hassle due to the way HoneySelect works. There's no "belly" node to affix it to properly, so posing a character with one takes extra care to avoid clipping. We may end up using one though at some point, since both GIL and I are fan of body jewelry. Maybe with the right outfit.

Jetrix

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks!

I actually really like navel piercings myself. One would fit Felicia or Hana perfectly, wouldn't it?

There isn't a particular reason we haven't used one yet, although they can be a bit of a hassle due to the way HoneySelect works. There's no "belly" node to affix it to properly, so posing a character with one takes extra care to avoid clipping. We may end up using one though at some point, since both GIL and I are fan of body jewelry. Maybe with the right outfit.
You should check out Roy12's navel piercing mod

It adds a navel piercing to the pantyhose and socks clothing sections (see attachment for example), since it's not an accessory it should help with the clipping issues you spoke of. Roy12 updated the mod a while ago to 1.2 so you can use the navel piercing without the rest of the outfit showing.

And I agree, the navel piercing would be perfect for Felicia and Hana.

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
Normally I don't like these type of games. I mean there is no romance and girls are not yours but everyone's. But this ones story is not cheap and graphics are really good. I am looking forward for next updates. I hope you're gonna make some money from patrons.

gyupapaa

Nov 21, 2019
Can't seem to leave longer comments on the Patreon page so I'll leave this here.

Played through all routes of Ch.2. Would like to leave some praise then leave some spelling error stuff/suggestions:

Praise:

- Had lots of fun again! Great work guys! This attention to detail to making the characters "live" inside of their environment instead of seeming pasted in is great, GIL! It seems like this Ch2 was gone through with more of a fine-toothed comb than Ch1. But, like Ch1 there's nuanced writing that shows the writer cares for his own characters, flaws and all. GJ TD.

- As a man who has had relationships with several older women, I can say the dynamics here are pretty spot on. Does some of this come from experience for you?

- Really gentle writing with the Hana storyline. Well-paced. Not sure what her anger score is for.

- Nice Don Corneo FF7 music, is it? Heh.

- Half-expected, "Go masturbate in the bathroom before entering the office." to be a viable option to fuck with Kathleen before entering her office for your "reward". Or then remark "What's the reward I'm supposed to be noticing?" after she says, "Here's your reward." That kind of "not giving in to her view of men" being the path to gaining points might have been a cool take.

- I like how if you have
Really appreciate that kind of stuff. Put a big smile on my face during my second playthrough. (Same goes for Felicia but you have to sacrifice quite a bit more)

Notes:

1. Would be nice if when saving, we could start typing the save name after one click and not have to click twice.

2. Rosalind's video interview, if you choose "They weren't wrong." in her answer "here" is misspelled as "her".

3. Would be cool if Mina had a line,

Instead of "No half-assing." she could whisper so Killian can't hear: "Thanks for helping me before..."

4. Mina's theme music in the cafe shopping date seems to have louder average RMS than the other songs...not sure tho.

5. Not really a fan of the three choices you are presented with at your place
It's a let down if she is your romance choice in that there is no way to maintain the same chemistry through this encounter even if you didn't take advantage of her before.

I would think that at least if you have the Governor trait, it would give you an out, like ""Why do you think I chose you to begin with? I'm already doing my best for you. None of this was necessary, Rosalind. I'm on your side." but even using that trait doesn't seem to affect the outcome in any way.

6. On the side-date with Felicity after she sends you the second photo and catches you there is a spelling error in MC's line: "I think that would be the least of her issue..." should be "issues".

7. Hana's line when you ask her who her dad is at the pool has an error (maybe?), it says "Fucker now like to pretend he is, at least." I'm assuming that is meant to read "That fucker now likes to pretend he is, at least." Spoken word as written word here comes off a bit strange, imo.

8. Veronica's attitude towards MC in the training section seems somewhat more relaxed. MC observes she is relaxed but doesn't seem to mention at the right time that she is being less of a bitch towards him.
might be a good throwaway line before they enter the gym.

9. If you choose Veronica, when you get asked to say why, maybe it would be good to replace the "I don't know" option with: "I started with you, and we've got a good thing going, don't we?" i.e., you think she is most likely to win and therefore it makes you look good if she does. Though I suppose that wouldn't justify gaining zero points for that answer...maybe that could be a social chameleon answer? Or maybe that is too upfront for that trait...hmm...

10. A bit too much use of the phrase "Fair enough." by MC. For example, when Veronica says, "That was before I had to guzzle down a bucket of..." maybe MC could says instead "Are you saying that's what took the edge off, or?" Maybe cut out a few instances of those.

11. When Hana suggests somewhat critically that maybe MC would get more women if he had some tats, maybe he could respond with some sass of his own like, "Nah, my identity is solid enough not to need any." for minus points (and plus anger?), haha.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Any news about development? Since it will be only 2 days, should we expect the release earlier, than the previous update, or it will be heavy on events and take similar amount of time?

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes