Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
According to their patron page the person who does the android public releases on vacation therefore it will be a couple more days before it is released.. Figured I would just post that here because I know that I was curious about it and if I was wondering, then other people are also wondering. This prevents multiple people from asking the same question.. So a few more days for android.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
According to their patron page the person who does the android public releases on vacation therefore it will be a couple more days before it is released.. Figured I would just post that here because I know that I was curious about it and if I was wondering then other people are in this prevents multiple people from asking the same question.. So a few more days for android.
Ty, sir.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Agreed with you, this game free roam is actually done great, not too tedious and also add more depths to the side characters, which are not the main focus during the main storyline.
Totally. You put a lot better than I could ever do. Thank you.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Damn, was not expecting to see Mina at all but the dev still managed to squeeze in a cute little scene. Great stuff. Maybe we'll get a sexy little scene when MC wakes up next update :devilish:?

Reactions: mar88
4.90 star(s) 459 Votes