randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The game is about You(MC) joining an elite brothel for money so that you can finish your med school. Here 3 women participate in an event to prove who is the best whore among them. They all have different reasons for joining and your job is to overlook them. If I am correct you can prevent them from getting fucked fully by others. But a few things are not avoidable.

There are two more main girls in the game. Hana and Mina. Hana is single and Mina is your best friend's girlfriend. Your best friend is a womanizer and also works in the club. It is possible for you to seek a romantic relationship with them.

keep in mind that this is in no way a vanilla or harem game.
not my thing thanks for the answer kinda sad since the girls looks gorgeous tho

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
The game is about You(MC) joining an elite brothel for money so that you can finish your med school. Here 3 women participate in an event to prove who is the best whore among them. They all have different reasons for joining and your job is to overlook them. If I am correct you can prevent them from getting fucked fully by others. But a few things are not avoidable.

There are two more main girls in the game. Hana and Mina. Hana is single and Mina is your best friend's girlfriend. Your best friend is a womanizer and also works in the club. It is possible for you to seek a romantic relationship with them.

keep in mind that this is in no way a vanilla or harem game.
Thank you for this answer. This is the answer for all the questions being ask around. Just get it into your mind this is set in an elite brothel (some argue a gentlemen's club, but really not).

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
NTR is a term usually used to imply somebody is cheating or being unfaithful. It has a component of cuckoldry to it often, where the MC or a male or female character is forced to watch their significant other having sex with somebody else.
Ok, you answered my question well. Thank you. I see so the games does not have NTR but does have sharing. That great.

I love this game whatever, I do not go much by the Tags, I just read the description see if it is interesting after checking how well voted for a game is.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Thank you for this answer. This is the answer for all the questions being ask around. Just get it into your mind this is set in an elite brothel (some argue a gentlemen's club, but really not).
The reason I say gentlemen's club and not brothel is because in a brothel typically the guys pay the whores per encounter, whereas in this case they are members of the club, and within that membership have encounters with the women.

MrBigs949

Apr 9, 2020
But please explain to me what is NTR then, as for me there is. You get to see girls you get to fuck having sex with other dudes in this game.
I think it ultimately comes down to a personal definition of NTR. How strict or loosely you interpret that category. Myself, I'm more strict with it. Some people have no problem with the physical sharing part (brothel), but they want the emotional/spiritual attachment to be exclusive for the MC. Others like myself who are more strict with their interpretation of NTR want both the physical and emotional/spiritual attachment to be exclusive to the MC.

I've played it through a good bit of it, but I couldn't get into it. Maybe someday I'll try again and "stomach" it all in one-go, but that is a personal problem for me, and not a reflection of the game. Ultimately it is from my definition of NTR. Even then, I think its fantastically-built, narrated and has some great story-elements to it.

At the end of the day, each individual has to decide for themselves what NTR is to them. Myself: more strict (Im a selfish bastard); Others: May be more loosely interpreted. There isn't anything wrong with either.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I think it ultimately comes down to a personal definition of NTR. How strict or loosely you interpret that category. Myself, I'm more strict with it. Some people have no problem with the physical sharing part (brothel), but they want the emotional/spiritual attachment to be exclusive for the MC. Others like myself who are more strict with their interpretation of NTR want both the physical and emotional/spiritual attachment to be exclusive to the MC.

I've played it through a good bit of it, but I couldn't get into it. Maybe someday I'll try again and "stomach" it all in one-go, but that is a personal problem for me, and not a reflection of the game. Ultimately it is from my definition of NTR. Even then, I think its fantastically-built, narrated and has some great story-elements to it.

At the end of the day, each individual has to decide for themselves what NTR is to them. Myself: more strict (Im a selfish bastasd); Others: May be more loosely interpreted. There isn't anything wrong with either.

No offense, but this is part of the problem. There is no 'personal' definition of NTR anymore than there is a personal definition of 'anal sex' they are words which have actual meanings.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019

At the end of the day, each individual has to decide for themselves what NTR is to them. Myself: more strict (Im a selfish bastard); Others: May be more loosely interpreted. There isn't anything wrong with either.
Now that is very well put. I think I am on the side of loose with my interpret of NTR for me. I hate NTR that is with the emotional spiritual attachment to the MC, but I do not mind the physical sharing part of any game.

Reactions: MrBigs949

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Man, I wish, but no matter how hard I try to bribe the creators...they just won't do it.
Damn too bad, bestiality Felicia route sounds fun :cry:
Also as long as Mina and Hana dont get fucked by someone else in front of MC, (unless we're given the option to order them to without dating them/non love route), I dont think it counts as NTR, if its prositution of girls that arent necessarily love interests. Thats how I see it at least.

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Damn too bad, bestiality Felicia route sounds fun :cry:
Also as long as Mina and Hana dont get fucked by someone else in front of MC, (unless we're given the option to order them to without dating them/non love route), I dont think it counts as NTR, if its prositution of girls that arent necessarily love interests. Thats how I see it at least.
It would be interesting to see how far Felicia's sexual boundaries really expand :)

Reactions: feelsbadman.inc

munstre

Jun 23, 2019
well then this game is not for me if they were faceless npcs I wouldnt mind, anyway thanks for answering my questions this quickly
IDK bro, if ur a strict vanilla only type of person and everything else throws you off then you're probably right but coming from someone who also dislikes NTR, I'd say give the game a try regardless, it's one of the good ones. The way the story is written it doesn't really feel like NTR most of the time, just the MC banging a bunch of chicks and there's pure love routes too that don't get NTR'd at all (so far).

Reactions: Soulafein

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
IDK bro, if ur a strict vanilla only type of person and everything else throws you off then you're probably right but coming from someone who also dislikes NTR, I'd say give the game a try regardless, it's one of the good ones. The way the story is written it doesn't really feel like NTR most of the time, just the MC banging a bunch of chicks and there's pure love routes too that don't get NTR'd at all (so far).
I get that this game is well written a such but I dont like sharing or seeing girls with other dudes in "my game"

MrBigs949

Apr 9, 2020
No offense, but this is part of the problem. There is no 'personal' definition of NTR anymore than there is a personal definition of 'anal sex' they are words which have actual meanings.
I think I understand what you are saying. I would argue that you should view it more under the question: "Would you consider the "cheating" action to cause emotional pain to the MC?" Like my previous post, if it is a more strict interpretation, some people get the emotional/spiritual pain from either the physical and/or emotional aspects. Other with a more loose interpretation, those people may only get the pain from the emotional aspect.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
There is no NTR. There are 5 main girls, 6 if we include Kat. Felica, Ver, Rose, Hana. Mina. Rose 'gets' with Ian only if you decide it. Ian can 'play
' with Felcia abit only if you decide it. And mina is Ian's girlfriend so that is netori.

Stop making discussions about nothing. this isn't a straight vanilla game and I like it. If you see rose getting depraved by Ian, you chose to see it and now have a hate boner... deal with it..

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I think I understand what you are saying. I would argue that you should view it more under the question: "Would you consider the "cheating" action to cause emotional pain to the MC?" Like my previous post, if it is a more strict interpretation, some people get the emotional/spiritual pain from either the physical and/or emotional aspects. Other with a more loose interpretation, those people may only get the pain from the emotional aspect.
That's fair enough, then you're talking about subjective emotions, and I agree. In fact, that's why almost no game can have NTR for me, because I try to keep my MC from getting emotionally attached to any woman, and therefor, the more sex for everybody the better.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Pale Carnations WT Mod (LunarMist & seigram )

Updated seigram's Pale Carnations Mod to CH3UP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I have updated seigram 's mod since he/she is MIA.
Note2:Since I have continued seigram 's mod which used images,
On some of the choices the images and text were overlapping,

that's why some choices have v-space(vertical space)
between the choice and the image so that it will be easier to read.

Note3:Here Linked is a Walkthrough By MrBubu for getting various paths and scenes
WalkThroughByMrBubu

Note4 :Fixed some of the bugs I could find(there might be some so please message me about it.) and updated to the public version.
If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me

Download: WorkUpload PixelDrain
Does this works with public version?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
please forgive me but im very confused this game is about running a brothel but there's no NTR tag so does that mean theres no NTR content ?
But please explain to me what is NTR then, as for me there is. You get to see girls you get to fuck having sex with other dudes in this game.
This is a black hole of a topic. See this earlier post by me for why I don't think the game qualifies.

However, if you're skittishly asking because that dreaded three letter word sends you into a tizzy, it's likely you won't enjoy our project all the same. Naturally, I would selfishly say give it a chance regardless, but be forewarned: the game's central premise is still a sex competition where three out of the five heroines compete for the viewing pleasure of a crowd of horny old men.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will, with a good chance, contain things that likely put you off no matter how you define a Japanese loan word whose definition gets stretched so thin that it's become worthless.

idk man, a girl taking initiative cannot really be called femdom. This game doesnt need a femdom tag.
I agree, and the tag has been more trouble than it's worth to be honest. It was technically added cause there's a decent portion of lezdom, but I don't think very many people have that in mind when they see that tag.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So i see a lot of comments stating that the MC only gets romantically involved with 1 of the girls, but how many of the girls does he have sex with?
And does he keep having sex with those girls even after getting together romantically with one of them?
Who said that?
There are five possible romantic interests in the game: Felicia, Hana, Mina, Rosalind and Veronica.

4.90 star(s) 478 Votes