Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
please forgive me but im very confused this game is about running a brothel but there's no NTR tag so does that mean theres no NTR content ?

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
sry for asking too much but this are the last questions Im going to make does this game have sharing? cause I dont like sharing and it seems that this game has multiple paths does that means that I will miss content?

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
sry for asking too much but this are the last questions Im going to make does this game have sharing? cause I dont like sharing and it seems that this game has multiple paths does that means that I will miss content?
If you get the right WT mods and guides. You can make sure you only get the content you really want. I personal have no problem with sharing. But what do you mean by sharing?

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
please forgive me but im very confused this game is about running a brothel but there's no NTR tag so does that mean theres no NTR content ?
There is NTR but only really in the brothel (so paid for), so it is seeing others having sex with females you get to have sex with MC. So really I do not know why NTR is not tagged, but I do not get what NTR really is on here. I think it is not really a straight yes or no answer to your question really.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
There is no NTR content, that is correct. Also, and pardon me if I sound pedantic, but a good portion of the game takes place in a high end gentlemen's club, but at no point is the MC 'running a brothel'

Reactions: Soulafein

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
There is no NTR content, that is correct. Also, and pardon me if I sound pedantic, but a good portion of the game takes place in a high end gentlemen's club, but at no point is the MC 'running a brothel'
The club is a brothel but it is true the MC is not running it.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
There is NTR but only really in the brothel (so paid for), so it is seeing others having sex with females you get to have sex with MC. So really I do not know why NTR is not tagged, but I do not get what NTR really is on here. I think it is not really a straight yes or no answer to your question really.
Because A)This site’s definition of NTR is hella broken-something both fans and haters of the tag agree on-and B) Very often even if it fits the site definition many mods refuse to add the tag.
But to piggyback on that, just so I can confirm I don’t want to play, no way to avoid those scenes/keep the girls from having sex with others, correct?
Cool if that’s up anyone’s alley but definitely not up mine

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
But that is what NTR is it? The brothel side of it. The employees are having sex with customers, and some of them can have sex with the MC, is that NTR?

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
It is set in a brothel. SO there is of course other dudes getting to have sex with the girls (but it is only for money), but not in any relationship way. For me that really is not sharing.
well then this game is not for me if they were faceless npcs I wouldnt mind, anyway thanks for answering my questions this quickly

Reactions: SincerelyMelon

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
The game is about You(MC) joining an elite brothel for money so that you can finish your med school. Here 3 women participate in an event to prove who is the best whore among them. They all have different reasons for joining and your job is to overlook them. If I am correct you can prevent them from getting fucked fully by others. But a few things are not avoidable.

There are two more main girls in the game. Hana and Mina. Hana is single and Mina is your best friend's girlfriend. Your best friend is a womanizer and also works in the club. It is possible for you to seek a romantic relationship with them.

keep in mind that this is in no way a vanilla or harem game.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
But please explain to me what is NTR then, as for me there is. You get to see girls you get to fuck having sex with other dudes in this game.
NTR is a term usually used to imply somebody is cheating or being unfaithful. It has a component of cuckoldry to it often, where the MC or a male or female character is forced to watch their significant other having sex with somebody else.

Open relationships are not NTR, Sharing is not NTR, having sex with women another guy has had sex with is not NTR.

4.90 star(s) 459 Votes