Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks!

You haven't missed anything.

Protect is a disingenuous word to be honest, even if it's how I default to wording it myself, as the women might not see it that way. During the exhibitions (the first one is coming up in the next update), for the events that require a male partner, the player character will have ways (some more obvious than others) of pairing off with a favorite girl if that's something you want to do. That also means you have some semblance of control over how rough they're treated. Being soft on them may not always be in their best interest of winning the competition, but it's an option.

To reassure your (small) gripe:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Possibly! If you're asking if he can sit out of the action and just watch, by and large the player character will always have a role of some sort in the games. It's part of his job there, actually. That said, it's hard to say what specific form the games past exhibition one will take, so I'm not going to rule out that the player might have the option of not pairing with anyone.

In fact, maybe that'd even be a good opportunity to let the player character have some extra scenes with Hana or Kathleen for example.
Sounds excellent, thaks for replying. Look forward to where you take it.

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
This game is really awesome.
Characters and story are so good.
Cause i like girls with abs or milf usually i'd said Veronica and Rosalind are my favorite,
but after playing this game i can say Mina and Hana are surely the best ones here.
Not really a fan of Felicia and don't really like Kat.
Keep up the good work

bcrr

May 25, 2019
Impressive work so far. I normally find HS renders to be a bit too uncanny valley for me and can't enjoy the games, but you've done a pretty impressive job creating interesting and attractive characters. Also a well written story that has a lot more nuance than the premise would suggest.

Just hoping that the Mina+Hana render on the loading screen isn't just a tease and we actually get a threesome route, those two are definitely my favorite love interests and they look incredibly hot together.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Did he mentioned releasing this months or we will have to wait for the next one? So far so good!

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Did he mentioned releasing this months or we will have to wait for the next one? So far so good!
A release this month is more than unlikely I'm afraid. We're coming up on two months since the last update, so we're getting antsy about it too. However, the work is cut out for us.

A little status update: we're at 1,060 images and the line count is on track to balloon to the size of the previous release. It looks like this one night will rival days 1-5 of the previous update in terms of content. Once we finish day 6, we'll take stock and see where we sit time wise. The player character's birthday could potentially be rolled into chapter 3, as the scene I have in mind could be a great way to break open the chapter.

Thank you guys for your patience and I hope the next update will be worth the wait.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
A release this month is more than unlikely I'm afraid. We're coming up on two months since the last update, so we're getting antsy about it too. However, the work is cut out for us.

A little status update: we're at 1,060 images and the line count is on track to balloon to the size of the previous release. It looks like this one night will rival days 1-5 of the previous update in terms of content. Once we finish day 6, we'll take stock and see where we sit time wise. The player character's birthday could potentially be rolled into chapter 3, as the scene I have in mind could be a great way to break open the chapter.

Thank you guys for your patience and I hope the next update will be worth the wait.
But definitely you guys will be able to release sometime next month right??

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Oh man, I need more Felicia, right now, please. :). So gorgeous woman.

Im really hoping the game doesnt take a turn on the degenerate shit like pig intestants and dog food and just keeps the humiliation to name calling/proper master/slave dominating.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh man, I need more Felicia, right now, please. :). So gorgeous woman.

Im really hoping the game doesnt take a turn on the degenerate shit like pig intestants and dog food and just keeps the humiliation to name calling/proper master/slave dominating.
The contest is sex based, where did dog food come into it?

They suffer more as the contest goes on until the last day where they get gang fucked and a winner is picked.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
The contest is sex based, where did dog food come into it?

They suffer more as the contest goes on until the last day where they get gang fucked and a winner is picked.
It came from Victoria getting forcefed the aforementioned dog food and pig intenstines from her "duel" with Lucy. That just made me really uneasy. Im fine with the girls leading up to a proper gangfuck.

kukua007

Sep 23, 2020
This game got me feeling all weird and hooked on finding more H games o_O

any recommendations like this?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I don't know if there's are many 3D games quite like this. And by that I mean as good. I played the first 3 chapters of City of Broken Dreamers, which is quite beautiful and has a Bladerunner type of feel to it, I thought it was very good so far and will be playing more.

I'm more into 2D games myself but this game just blew me away. A lot of people on these forums seem to like Being a DIK, so you may want to try that. I haven't yet

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes