jerscr

Aug 20, 2019
I've played many games from this site, and many of them were quite good, but I have never posted before and I have to say that this game has compelled me to share a well-deserved WOW and thank you! The characters are very unique, (while still playing to common archetypes that have a fanbase), but even more impressive is how real they feel. They're not personified just tropes, but rather have a mix of soft spots and rough edges that shows genuine relatability. Perhaps the best way to put it is that no character seems to telegraph an automatic read on the "correct answers" that can come across as making the experience feel like a game vs being immersed in the characters world.

The renders are really truly beautiful and avoid a lot of the "saminess" that this render style seems to produce. They all have very distinct and beautiful models and for most of them they don't just remind me of other characters that they look like for other games with the same art rendering.

Lastly I'm blown away by how well the games thus far has set up a sense that choices will matter! It's too early to know how different each path will be but already several choices have been made that decide how you will adapt. From the main characters internal monologue about how he feels, to whether you try and give favoritism or impartiality to girls, to how you form trust and affection with different people who have friction between one another. All of these choices really feel like they are going to matter. Most "choices" in games like this are purely superficial to the story, but this seems to create mutually exclusive and equally compelling paths that could lead to a story arcs with real pros and cons to reward replaying without it feeling repetitive. It bears repeating that this is as of release 2 so the full extent of this depth is yet to be seen, but to already convey a sense that the choices do matter this early is impressive in its own right and I look forward to seeing what the next release will contain.

Keep up the good work!

matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
just a few weeks and this game gets rated with almost perfect score, that was quite an achievement! congrats for the devs!

some ppl here aren't fan of HS model, but idk why games made with HS just feels right for me. especially on model and storytelling part of their creators. and i am not bothered too much about the MC, so these are mostly good.

Lastly I'm blown away by how well the games thus far has set up a sense that choices will matter!
with this, i think i will have to wait a few updates to so i can savor this in peace.

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
TD1900 Hi, Can you post some previews for the upcoming update, I'm dying to see what are we gonna get in the next update...I can't wait to see the girls in action again :love:...PRETTY PLEASE :rolleyes:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
TD1900 Hi, Can you post some previews for the upcoming update, I'm dying to see what are we gonna get in the next update...I can't wait to see the girls in action again :love:...PRETTY PLEASE :rolleyes:
Out of respect to our patrons, sorry. Like Ioriya mentioned, all previews go up there. If someone else chooses to share them though, that's their prerogative and I won't be mad about it, given this site is about sharing and the benefits we reap from our engagement here.

However, I can share an image GIL did to celebrate our friend ZoeyRaven hitting 100 patrons a month or two back, since it was posted publicly on there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Here is one Parteon preview image I am posting in the hopes it encourages more of you to go over there and subscribe. Hoping TD doesn't mind but I'm hoping it helps bring more people in to this great game.

I noticed you guys haven't updated your goal after reaching the last one.

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
" Note:In choice #1, 3, ,4,& 5 you will be asked to confirm your choice, be sure this is what you want as this will shape your character for the duration of your playthrough "

Some explanation as to what those things do would be nice then... what does picking Greed/Power/Lust do? Also for the ones afterwards, what "shape of character" does Inquisitive vs Governor cause?

Theba

Jun 24, 2019
You will gain/miss scenes depending on your choise, so far that is the limit of it. Not sure what future will bring, but its coming

Reactions: TD1900

Phoenix342423

Jun 9, 2020
" Note:In choice #1, 3, ,4,& 5 you will be asked to confirm your choice, be sure this is what you want as this will shape your character for the duration of your playthrough "

Some explanation as to what those things do would be nice then... what does picking Greed/Power/Lust do? Also for the ones afterwards, what "shape of character" does Inquisitive vs Governor cause?
in the passage - highlighted in color
voyeur - continues one scene
the rest allow you to get relationship points

Reactions: TD1900
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes