tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
W
We're inexperienced devs, so we hesitate to give even a rough release date, in case we overestimate our capabilities, blow past it, and invite disappointment.

To give you an idea of how the work is progressing, the next update (Week 1: Day 6 and Day 7) will fully wrap up chapter 2. Using two days as a baseline, we're 708 images into the update and we're in the thick of day 6. Day 6 will be much, MUCH larger than day 7 so the last day of the update will take a fraction of the time compared to the first one, however.

This update has a high degree of variability, but we're going to have our nose to the grindstone to get it out in a timely fashion. It'll contain three sex games that the player can impact, with the outcome of the previous game altering the next. This is my favorite aspect of the story, so hopefully GIL and I can do it justice and you all will enjoy it as well. :)
Wow. That's great news. Take your time bro

• Red Heart
Reactions: TD1900

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Before I start this, can anyone tell me if all the characters are whores or if there are at least some women you can keep for yourself in this game? Not to look down on this game or anything just find a game about fucking whores as a turn-off.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Before I start this, can anyone tell me if all the characters are whores or if there are at least some women you can keep for yourself in this game? Not to look down on this game or anything just find a game about fucking whores as a turn-off.
While two out of the five heroines aren't whores (and you can zealously guard/keep a chosen girl out of the other three to yourself during the sex game portion if you're so inclined), I suspect our project might not be to your tastes if the theme of prostitution is a turn-off for you, as the primary setting for the game is a whorehouse.

Reactions: jhustrue

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
While two out of the five heroines aren't whores (and you can zealously guard/keep a chosen girl out of the other three to yourself during the sex game portion if you're so inclined), I suspect our project might not be to your tastes if the theme of prostitution is a turn-off for you, as the primary setting for the game is a whorehouse.
Ok, thanks

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Ok, thanks
On the other hand, so that you aren't completely dissuaded, the prostitution angle usually doesn't do it for me, but this game has piqued and kept my interest anyway. It may come to a point where I feel I need to bail, but a good story can overcome fetish preferences some times.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
On the other hand, so that you aren't completely dissuaded, the prostitution angle usually doesn't do it for me, but this game has piqued and kept my interest anyway. It may come to a point where I feel I need to bail, but a good story can overcome fetish preferences some times.
Yeah I gave it a try anyways and found it to be pretty decent but I'm gonna wait until much more content is out to play it any farther. It gives me a pretty bad feeling like a character that I get attached to gets NTR'd or whored out (I really didn't want to have the milf mom that treats you so well whored out)
I can't play a game like this without some kind of guarantee that at least one character that you want isn't passed around at least once.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah I gave it a try anyways and found it to be pretty decent but I'm gonna wait until much more content is out to play it any farther. It gives me a pretty bad feeling like a character that I get attached to gets NTR'd or whored out (I really didn't want to have the milf mom that treats you so well whored out)
I can't play a game like this without some kind of guarantee that at least one character that you want isn't passed around at least once.
Fair, but remember you can protect "Milf mom" (I'm blanking on her name atm too...) if you so desire as TD mentioned. As for the other carnations, one is just in it for the lulz and wouldn't want our "protection" anyway, and the other is kind of a bitch so the experience might mellow her a bit! :devilish: And then, the non-carnation girls are quite interesting in their own right.

I totally understand how you feel. It's pretty much how games like this usually make me feel too.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was fantastic and scores a place somewhere in my top 10 I think.

I find with a lot of games even if the girls are being called cumdumps and whores and there's all that 'no, not in my ass', 'haha, take it bitch I'll break you' or whatever, going on ... it still somehow feels all so bland ... this has whatever that secret spice is that means you can actually get into it and enjoy the power trip and whatnot.

Now, I would personally knock several cup sizes off of all the cast, and while I get not everyone is quite a little boob focused as me it was a shame there's not a single girl that caters to it (and dear lord the mother character went all out cow tits, so real shame there's nothing on the other end of the spectrum)... that said, how I rank the girls presently:
Felicia is my favourite I think, I like that she's got that kinda classy society thing going on but with a ho backstory and I dig tanned girls.
Veronica I've got a soft spot for, I'm into her buffness I think and I want to see how things develop for her.
Kathleen is a cold fox and I dig it but that'll rely on us being able to somehow get the upperhand on her in the future.
Hanna I like mainly for her looks but maybe she'll win me over outside of that, but I feel her being all down on the club will ultimately mean I'll have to sacrifice any stuff with her because I'll be doing so much other stuff with everyone else.
Mina purely because I'd like to see action between her and Veronica as was started in the gym, but also the cheating aspect has some appeal, I was kinda hoping pumping her full of drinks at the party might have led somewhere but just has her tapping out.

Other than that I'm unfussed, well Harper was sort of alright as I enjoyed her being skittish around the MC but not sure if that will be explored much... I've already forgotten the names of the other whores and carnation and that's just how it'll be.

I did have some qualms:
Not having the skip transitions option available, I feel like I mention this a bunch but every dev seems to want you to spend less reading than sitting there waiting for the next line of text to appear, which is fixed when that option is there, but excruciating when it's not.
It felt a bit too walkthrough dependant. Like I was trying to be a good friend, I was being enthusiastic as much as possible and thanking him and stuff, but still couldn't invite him to tagteam Fel (though that scene was ultimately very disappointing, but I guess it'd give less to look forward to if it'd played out), then looking back at a walkthrough it seems times I was sincerely thanking him I wasn't getting points towards how I felt about him (and it's how close the MC feels is whether he invites him) but I'd had to have been joking with him or something ... also I really didn't like simple things like flirting with Kathleen near the start being locked behind a trait, I don't think you'd need to be a social butterfly to do that.

But yeah it was excellent, there was far more content than I'd have expected at all, and I really want more.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Not having the skip transitions option available, I feel like I mention this a bunch but every dev seems to want you to spend less reading than sitting there waiting for the next line of text to appear, which is fixed when that option is there, but excruciating when it's not.
First of all, thinks for the quality post. It flattering when someone takes the time out of their day to share any observation at all, but especially so when it's a thorough post like yours. It's appreciated by both GIL and I.

To address your first qualm: yep, I have to admit that's simply just an oversight on my part when I made the imagemap for the settings menu - one I'll be remedying by adding it back in for the next update. Your second point is salient one as well. Generally speaking, I try to put a reasonable tolerance for checks like that, but it can be a tricky balance. In that particular case (the threesome gate) it is admittedly a pretty narrow point threshold for what the scene ultimately is.

Thanks again for the feed back and I'm very glad you enjoyed our project.

Last edited:
Reactions: longjohngold

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well..man this was surprisingly bloody awesome! Really loved this one!

Keep some girls protected and out of it? Hmm...must have missed that entirely...choice based there assume? No matter, this is certainly one for multiple runs through. Excellent job dev, looking forward to the next update. My only (terribly small) gripe is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But that's a very minor complaint based upon my own likes and personality against what is an incredibly well put together production with great visuals, characters and a highly intriguing story. Excellent work.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Well..man this was surprisingly bloody awesome! Really loved this one!

Keep some girls protected and out of it? Hmm...must have missed that entirely...choice based there assume? No matter, this is certainly one for multiple runs through.
Thanks!

You haven't missed anything.

Protect is a disingenuous word to be honest, even if it's how I default to wording it myself, as the women might not see it that way. During the exhibitions (the first one is coming up in the next update), for the events that require a male partner, the player character will have ways (some more obvious than others) of pairing off with a favorite girl if that's something you want to do. That also means you have some semblance of control over how rough they're treated. Being soft on them may not always be in their best interest of winning the competition, but it's an option.

To reassure your (small) gripe:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MonkeyKingV

Aug 29, 2018
Thanks!

You haven't missed anything.

Protect is a disingenuous word to be honest, even if it's how I default to wording it myself, as the women might not see it that way. During the exhibitions (the first one is coming up in the next update), for the events that require a male partner, the player character will have ways (some more obvious than others) of pairing off with a favorite girl if that's something you want to do.
Does this mean that for the exhibition events that require a male partner, we also have a option to not pair with any of the girls for the event and just let the girls choose their own partners/higher position members decide partners for the girls?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Does this mean that for the exhibition events that require a male partner, we also have a option to not pair with any of the girls for the event and just let the girls choose their own partners/higher position members decide partners for the girls?
Possibly! If you're asking if he can sit out of the action and just watch, by and large the player character will always have a role of some sort in the games. It's part of his job there, actually. That said, it's hard to say what specific form the games past exhibition one will take, so I'm not going to rule out that the player might have the option of not pairing with anyone.

In fact, maybe that'd even be a good opportunity to let the player character have some extra scenes with Hana or Kathleen for example.

MonkeyKingV

Aug 29, 2018
Possibly! If you're asking if he can sit out of the action and just watch, by and large the player character will always have a role of some sort in the games. It's part of his job there, actually. That said, it's hard to say what specific form the games past exhibition one will take, so I'm not going to rule out that the player might have the option of not pairing with anyone.

In fact, maybe that'd even be a good opportunity to let the player character have some extra scenes with Hana or Kathleen for example.
Looks like I will have 3 main routes to play through now; Felicia, Rosa, and club. Along with doing sub routes with Mina and Hana during some of my main playthroughs.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Looks like I will have 3 main routes to play through now; Felicia, Rosa, and club. Along with doing sub routes with Mina and Hana during some of my main playthroughs.
What has me most excited about this game is the potential replay-ability. So many different outcomes and ways to play the game, this is going to be one of those rare games that allows multiple play-throughs without feeling repetitive.

MonkeyKingV

Aug 29, 2018
What has me most excited about this game is the potential replay-ability. So many different outcomes and ways to play the game, this is going to be one of those rare games that allows multiple play-throughs without feeling repetitive.
Yes, I totally agree. Just up to this point there has been so many outcomes like with that dance club scene. Many games have choices that don't really seem to matter but with this, it does impact the game and sometimes it impacts the story or chars with major differences.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes