McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Nope. But there will be some with yours.

Sorry, i couldn't help, the chance for the joke was too juicy for someone from Tuscany like me. Really nothing personal.

Now feel free to delete this post and please don't ban me for personal offences.
A little toxic of course, but given the fact that this question is answered very often, I would say that this is forgivable. :KEK:

Reactions: Mythrs and Machete

MrDS44

May 11, 2020
I like to play this game, but it occured several times this bug, which blocked the loading of a saved game.

This time I don't want to play again all the events between the "good save" and the corrupted one. Could you see what's the problem ?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "/Users/laurent/Movies/Montage/Jeux/Pale carnation/PaleCarnations.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Darwin-21.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Pale Carnations Ch3Up4Public
Wed Aug 17 19:52:27 2022
I'm running it on a M1 Imac with OSX 12.3.1

Thanks !

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
In this game your mother is a plot device, not a cock sleeve love interest.
Somehow, to be honest, plot device sounds just as cold as love interest... how dare you to speak of this fine lady in such cold and rational words!
Also, if we are honest, Victoria has been (fortunately!) the love interest of quite a few healthy young and middle aged men of different body types and complexion!

Since supposedly and sofar undisputedly Vicky was modelled on milflover1010s mom, i do of course fully support their notion to grant her a healthy sexlife! We all know that every pixelbased female lifeform can sustain their existence in AVNs only, if they can partake in such mentioned activity, and without it those pitiful lifeforms must surely wither and die!

milflover1010 you are a true hero for raising awareness and attention towards this important matter, and i full-heartedly join your cause: "Don't let Victoria die! It's wasteful and avoidable! Please have mercy, dear Devs! Your VN is already gruesome enough and without the radiance Vicky provides to our dark basement world, my delicate little heart will surely be shattered to smithereens! WE BEG OF YOU!"

Last edited:

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Somehow, to be honest, plot device sounds just as cold as love interest... how dare you to speak of this fine lady in such cold and rational words!
Also, if we are honest, Victoria has been (fortunately!) the love interest of quite a few healthy young and middle aged men of different body types and complexion!

Since supposedly and sofar undisputedly Vicky was modelled on milflover1010s mom, i do of course fully support their notion to grant her a healthy sexlife! We all know that every pixelbased female lifeform can sustain their existence in AVNs only, if they can partake in such mentioned activity, and without it those pitiful lifeforms must surely wither and die!

milflover1010 you are a true hero for raising awareness and attention towards this important matter, and i full-heartedly join your cause: "Don't let Victoria die! It's wasteful and avoidable! Please have mercy, dear Devs! Your VN is already gruesome enough and without the radiance Vicky provides to our dark basement world, my delicate little heart will surely be shattered to smithereens! WE BEG OF YOU!"
Thanks man

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Why don't you delete it I am not a active user like you all people in this thread so what if just asking a question . and last night yours were already in the bed with me ask her
As don't mind like you said
Really, nothing personal. I got nothing against you or your legit question. It's just that you served the joke on a silver plate and i couldn't help myself :D

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes