Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Assuming this takes place in a Baltimore-esqe and he has no scholarships/grants or anything, that was a resident of Maryland/attended high school in Maryland (to get cheaper in state tution), and that he was just going to a "normal" college (stats taken from university of Baltimore 2022) he is still looking at ~$5000 per semester (12 credits aka "full time student") so that is roughly 40k (over the 4 years) just to take all the classes needed for his undergrad. On top of that he would still need to pay for the apartment and any other costs such as food, transportation, entertainment etc.
Oh well. Siri, please remind me to absolutely refuse to reincarnate in the US no matter what, when the time comes. "University graduate" engineer here, paid zero dollars ever.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Typically...
1. High School students (no distinction that I know of between students and pupils here) graduate at ~18 years of age in the US. Most all Colleges/Universities require a High School diploma or equivalent. So I suppose a 16 year old could either graduate early or get an 'equivalent' to go on to higher education.

2. Yes, students going for a Bachelors degree are 'undergraduates' - this takes 3-4 years. Med School comes after your Bachelors degree, usually, and it is also about 4 years. So 8 years of schools there... then 3-7 years in some kind of residency for their medical specialty. Edwin would have to pay for most of this, or get grants/scholarships to help pay for it. It will cost a lot!

3. Bachelors degrees take 3-4 years, Medical school is another 3-4 years, then residency for 3-7 years and after that you get to be a Medical Dr. of some sort.

Nope - poor Edwin has to go the whole school route in the US to become a medical Dr. :>)
Thank you! Much appreciated!:geek:

Reactions: Zephea

Ozo-One

Mar 23, 2018
He is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally I love the MC as is. He looks like a normal guy - not really a normal mindset though, lets be honest - thrust into an absurd situation. It is really entertaining.

If you made the MC into a douche - as is most common in adult games I find - the story would be bland and suffer from it.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Is there a spoiler/guesses thread, or is this it? Just played the game, first time, and wow, it's heavy... Had some thoughts about the mom characters, be interesting to see what others think...

simpgors answers to your points are very much in line with my own opinions regarding those issues, however i don't 100%ly agree with everything he said, and there are also nuances which i see different. So i'd like to take the time and chip in with some ideas and theories of my own, since albeit Victoria isn't my favourite she is definetly one of the if not the most interesting character for me. Although i don't think we are spoiling any secrets i will use nonetheless spoilers to avoid blowing this post out of proportion.
Regarding your last three paragraphs i am very much in line with your appraisal of Victorias and Minas impact on Edwins development.

Cheers Ozygator, welcome to the thread!

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Hmm, good feedback, just finished the second half of the second competition (had not quite done that all yet) and have a few more ideas...

And there is more :geek:
again using spoilers to keep my post space saving
Well, we will see, in the meantime there is a lot of other stuff to enjoy or fear. :cool::devilish:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
That tag is really misleading because there aren't any scene in which a male character is sexually dominated; there are some maledom or lezdom scenes, but not femdom.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
That tag is really misleading because there aren't any scene in which a male character is actually sexually dominated
Not entirely true. There's one or two scenes with Dalia and the guy from New Zealand.

EDIT: I do wonder if domination will be the theme of the third contest night though. I would definitely be down for that.

Last edited:

yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
Hello, sorry for a silly question, but what does Hana's Anger point target with? Is it the anger towards the club? If I want to develop Hana's path, is it better to increase or decrease the anger point? Idk is it a question that will be answered in later updates, but I am just curious to know about this, thanks

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Hello, sorry for a silly question, but what does Hana's Anger point target with? Is it the anger towards the club? If I want to develop Hana's path, is it better to increase or decrease the anger point? Idk is it a question that will be answered in later updates, but I am just curious to know about this, thanks
There was a discussion about the meaning and implication of her anger stat, and the short answer is: we don't know.
You may want to take a look at this discussion starting from Turrets last paragraph here, ename144s response and my little contribution there plus a few of the following posts. It is part of a broader discussion of the MainCasts (Hana, Mina, and the three Carnations) secondary stats so you may even want to widen your focus, if you are interested in these other girls.

And no, this is not a silly question. Welcome to the thread.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
No one really knows.
I personally would assume that our goal as Edwin is to get her anger stat up and make her withdraw from the club, as she starts with an anger stat of 3 and such a low value could be cleared rather fast if that was the goal.
But as stated it's a mystery stat right now.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
No one really knows.
I personally would assume that our goal as Edwin is to get her anger stat up and make her withdraw from the club, as she starts with an anger stat of 3 and such a low value could be cleared rather fast if that was the goal.
But as stated it's a mystery stat right now.
You know this means to keep her sexually frustrated and to emphasize the importance of money, right DirtyMario?
Hm, i am wondering right know, what your goal with her really is...
;):sneaky:

Well, in my playthrough, i have opted against sleeping with her, and up to this day i have never seen Hanas second sexy scene on the couch.
MyEdwins relationship with her is a bit complicated, since he is on so fantastic terms with Kathleen and targets Mina for something i am not really sure of, yet. Although he is on Hanas Path, she is the only one from the MainCast MyEdwin hadn't sex with, and this alone makes her already special.
MyEdwin really values their friendship and she had tremendous influence on how he acted during the second exhibition (i think i still didn't see all the options there, i went mainly for the 'softer' ones) to a degree it left me as player a bit annoyed and less satisfied. Which i consider an impressive feat, if a character who isn't even my favourite has such a heavy impact on my playstyle. I really had the feeling she wasn't judging the exhibition, but instead she was judging me, the player infront of the screen, and i went out of my way to please her. As i said a bit annoying and less satisfying, but really impressive.

I consider Hana to be the best option for a long term relationship with Edwin, and while i don't believe in friends with benefits, i do believe that romantic relationships which gradually evolved from a long lasting friendship are one of the most stable and fullfilling.
MyEdwin will take her offer about getting together in their thirties serious, and i am keen of (on?/for?) discovering their further development.

Last edited:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
MyEdwin really values their friendship and she had tremendous influence on how he acted during the second exhibition (i think i still didn't see all the options there, i went mainly for the 'softer' ones) to a degree it left me as player a bit annoyed and less satisfied. Which i consider an impressive feat, if a character who isn't even my favourite has such a heavy impact on my playstyle. I really had the feeling she wasn't judging the exhibition, but instead she was judging me, the player infront of the screen, and i went out of my way to please her. As i said a bit annoying and less satisfying, but really impressive.
That's exactly what I did and felt during all of my playthroughs.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You know this means to keep her sexually frustrated and to emphasize the importance of money, right DirtyMario?
I really don't, that's why I said it's a mystery stat right now :KEK:
But in general I'd say this way around makes more sense than removing her 3 points of anger and be done with her "quests"

Well, in my playthrough, i have opted against sleeping with her, and up to this day i have never seen Hanas second sexy scene on the couch.
Oh, so you are just a monster. You could have lead with that.

MyEdwins relationship with her is a bit complicated, since he is on so fantastic terms with Kathleen and targets Mina for something i am not really sure of, yet. Although he is on Hanas Path, she is the only one from the MainCast MyEdwin hadn't sex with, and this alone makes her already special.
A monster I said!
Although I guess no one had literal sex with her yet because it didn't happen so far.

Hana is best girl in this game, by a country mile. I just hope she doesn't get corrupted before I can turn her into a good law abiding house wife that takes care of my future children.

That's exactly what I did and felt during all of my playthroughs.
It's the "Clementine will remember that" effect, for whoever played that game. I want to stay on her good side whatever happens because she's precious.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, had to look up the reference, because i wasn't familiar with it. But it seems to pinpoint my behaviour during that second exhibition. Nice!
I'm not sure if this is something you can look up and get the full implication. But if you haven't you should just get that game and play it. At least the first season, rest is (very) optional. Can't be that expensive after all these years. It's one of those games that stick with you for years after.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
It's the "Clementine will remember that" effect, for whoever played that game. I want to stay on her good side whatever happens because she's precious.
Yeah, had to look up the reference, because i wasn't familiar with it. But it seems to pinpoint my behaviour during that second exhibition. Nice!
It would be hilarious btw, if this game had similar effect with text signaling that you've made an impactful choice :KEK:
I love all kind of references in such games, it shows experience of developer in different kind of games or movies.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes