Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It’s great. :KEK:

It’s not just Hana though. At the end of last update, we get to choose 4 options about how we will end the night. Those options play into this update. There’s also an important Ian scene

Yeah, there’s a lot more here than just Hana. And if you have any interest in where PC is going, you’re gonna really like this update.

Hope that is sufficient enough info for you. (y)
Thank you and it sounds great! I am a Hana fan (among others), but I too am curious how PC goes on storywise and how the characters develop. e.g. the Ian scene you speak about, seems pretty defining for some directions he can go on. As said, thank you for this!(y)

Reactions: CAznable

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There are quite a few 50-dollar patrons here. But I hope they don't release it. The devs don't have nearly the support they deserve for the masterpiece they have made.
See that similar even if we have to wait for the public release or a later leak. I already told the Devs several times I would support them with money, if there were another way to do it. Currently the available options need/want banking data from you, I am loath to give these shark companies and Patreon I loath in particular. Not only as a user, but as a creator even more. I cannot abide types who want to tell you what and how to write your stories!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Those damn companies wanting BANKING INFORMATION to perform TRANSACTIONS
THE FUCKING TERMITY OF THEM
Btw I got the link and I'm not giving it out because this place sucks and you're all big gay
You wanted to misunderstand my post, right? Because if you read most of these "patron" companies terms and the small print, you know why I do not trust them in the least with confidental stuff!
As for us being gay: Yes, we are "gay" in the old meaning of the word, which is being happy and had no sexual preferences tacked to it. By the way, it takes one to know one, so we know about you!:p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greggggggy

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is truth in this, although 50 dollars a month is quite a lot why there is no patronage for 25 because 1 $ 5 $ 10$ and 50 $ is a somewhat sharp increase
You don't have to pay monthly. But yeah $50 even for one update is quite a lot. Just have a little patience and you can get it for free.

Reactions: Ozygator

chatter29

Oct 22, 2017
Pale Carnations [CH3UP4- Public] WT Mod (LunarMist & seigram )

Updated seigram's Pale Carnations Mod to CH3UP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here Linked is a Walkthrough By MrBubu for getting various paths and scenes
WalkThroughByMrBubu

For all those people whose game are crashing in the gallery, just delete "extras.rpy" which used to be an gallery unlocker from seigram that I forgot to delete.

If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me
I have reduced the BB Code(color)usage for CircleJerker (Hope your eyes are not bleeding:p)

Download: - WorkUpload - PixelDrain -
How I can change the relationshiop status? Like have the full deal with Rosaling. Or any way to unlock those scenes

Sculp

Sep 3, 2018
I could be wrong and in this case other guys will correct me, but as far as I remember during "double date" in the beginning of the game you should help Mina instead of keep talking with Felicia (there should be a choice during "free roam" when you can either talk with Mina when she's standing pissed-off because of Ian's flirting with other girl or give Felicia some drink and stay with her), then you will dance all together and go to Ian's house where this game will happen.
I hope I explained it more or less clearly :BootyTime:
Damn is that the really best option I thought talking with Felicia was the best approach.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Damn is that the really best option I thought talking with Felicia was the best approach.
I mean, it's all up to your preferences. You won't miss the opportunity to start developing relationship with any of them so it's kinda optional.
Either you want to see some good sex with Felicia or play a "casual game" with Felicia, Mina and Ian, after which a "small bonus" from Felicia will be waiting for you.

4.90 star(s) 459 Votes