JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
Exception: Required parameter slotIndex has no value.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "H:\Draza\Pale Carnations Ch.2 Up2\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\Draza\Pale Carnations Ch.2 Up2\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "H:\Draza\Pale Carnations Ch.2 Up2\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Draza\Pale Carnations Ch.2 Up2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Draza\Pale Carnations Ch.2 Up2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "H:\Draza\Pale Carnations Ch.2 Up2\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "H:\Draza\Pale Carnations Ch.2 Up2\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "H:\Draza\Pale Carnations Ch.2 Up2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "H:\Draza\Pale Carnations Ch.2 Up2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "H:\Draza\Pale Carnations Ch.2 Up2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "H:\Draza\Pale Carnations Ch.2 Up2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "H:\Draza\Pale Carnations Ch.2 Up2\renpy\ast.py", line 158, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "H:\Draza\Pale Carnations Ch.2 Up2\renpy\ast.py", line 122, in apply
    raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)
Exception: Required parameter slotIndex has no value.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Pale Carnations Ch2Up2
Mon Nov 16 22:47:54 2020

Fatjoe698

Aug 28, 2018
Picking a best girl in this is really hard. Minna is my favorite and who I will be going for but man Hana sure is coming on strong in her scenes.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Just finished new version, well it's good as always! Next thing i want to do it is share some of my thoughts, I hide them behind spoiler.

To tell the truth, the one thing was confused me. I read all dev's messages here, but somehow I was thinking that this update will be about exhibition and MC birthday, but turns out it's only carnation. It's a bit sad, but this does not cancel the fact that you are did well and accomplished great work!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GIL3D and TD1900

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh my, just stopped in at a lunch break...and THIS releases? Maybe my favorite game on this entire site! Damn you TD! I don't have time this afternoon! Alas...I need to blitz run this kitchen design and get home!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GIL3D and TD1900

Souske

Jul 3, 2017
This is getting better and better with every update, i think i have like 7 different saves :)

Just one question is it possible to stay with Kathleen at the end of the exibition? or you are always forced to go home?
I know this one was focused on the carnations but it would be nice to have some alone time with her.

Reactions: GIL3D

tim1111222

Sep 22, 2019
This is getting better and better with every update, i think i have like 7 different saves :)

Just one question is it possible to stay with Kathleen at the end of the exibition? or you are always forced to go home?
I know this one was focused on the carnations but it would be nice to have some alone time with her.
Can you share your saves pls if you dont mind doing so.

Last edited:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Just finished new version, well it's good as always! Next thing i want to do it is share some of my thoughts, I hide them behind spoiler.

To tell the truth, the one thing was confused me. I read all dev's messages here, but somehow I was thinking that this update will be about exhibition and MC birthday, but turns out it's only carnation. It's a bit sad, but this does not cancel the fact that you are did well and accomplished great work!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, the exhibition + the birthday was the original plan, but we pivoted on that once we realized how long the exhibition night would take by itself. I briefly mentioned it a couple of times here I think, however I know that's easily missed within a block of text. Our current path is using the player character's birthday to open chapter 3 and go all the way to the day before the next exhibition.

I don't think you've missed anything major. For the most part, up to the "villain" route you mentioned, the toughness score has just altered the very occasional line of dialogue. Stuff like having the player character say more mean things during a sex scene. This is the first time a set of actions has been locked behind it. For anyone curious about how the kind/mischievous/asshole break down goes, it's extremely simple: kind is 1-10 toughness, mischievous is 11-20, and asshole is 21+. Personally, I would just keep playing as you wish and not worry about score too much. Nothing absolutely story changing will be locked behind that value. To answer your Lucy question, I will say that there's a potential ending that would theoretically give the player character the power to help her.

Nope, you always end up going home, but don't worry. Kathleen is an important character in the story and the player character getting to know her and coming to understand what motivates her will play out in the remaining chapters.

Thanks to both of you for the kind words! I'm glad you seemed to enjoy it.

anotheralt34

Nov 3, 2018
I'm getting the same rollback as above when trying to save during this new update. I was able to save just fine up until I got the club house.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/11/17: Updated Mod, 0.2.2

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to Ch. 2 Update 2
  • Added Auto Update Checker
  • Added Named Saves
Download: - -

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
2020/11/17: Updated Mod, 0.2.2

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to Ch. 2 Update 2
  • Added Auto Update Checker
  • Added Named Saves
Download: MEGA - -
Ran out of likes, so I thought I'd take a moment to say thanks. Always quality mods :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: OscarSix

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Im iffy how the ending will turn out if theres a chance with mc being with one of the girls
Cause i wont be shock if it just ends with showing mc results of helping the girls than him doing his own thing

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hah! I'm never going to post a spoiler, but I put myself in the shoes of Felicia and could only think of one possible reason last update that would motivate me to even consider such a crazy thing (not my nature give up control anyway...but tried to imagine it) and it was the reason she had, haha!

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
I'm wondering if the game will actually turn out to be a grim tale, forcing the MC to pick between being an asshole for pleasure, a neutral no feelings plank of wood or the second coming of Jesus, or if the most tragic things about this is just how often he and the old farts will get to wash the girls with semen. I mean, it's certainly degenerate to see the girls like that and get prey'd on, but unless bad shit actually happens to then other them demeaning them as human beings I don't think the story would be too dark, if typical of a hentai plot really.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes