ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Am i the only one who thinks that Kathlee looks like a busty Milf version of Elizabeth from Bioshock?
its all in the personality. And im not gonna pretend those vods dont exist. But im gonna point out for balance that the antagonist (mom) in timestamps is basicallly willam in the beatdown (you cant convince me he hasnt played it).

Reactions: Jacktron1

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
okay i reached the end of the current build... nothing is resolved (which is kinda good, so much story left to devour - and a game to add to 'the list').

Eeep i need to be clear... elizabeth in bioshock is placid. The mom in timestamps is... proactive. Thats the difference. Kathleen is pure cynicism and i adore her. And i really want a path that lets me adore her. If she's just another switch, i dont care (im petitioning that she isnt!). Also Mina and hana need storyline (even though im pure team veronica). I need a 4 way sub pull with (exclusionary) choices and consequences. Or not if you need a harem model. (but you kind of have a replayability device with the scene replay viewer, right?)

Game is fun. It took me 4 hours to get here skipping a bunch of dialogue. Dom/Sub paths. (im sub so obviously sub)... Felt engaged even skipping conversations (totally white knight - mina needs protected!). Kathleen (ad to a lesser extent veronica) is the sub path. The other three arent. Total balance. Kinda engaging.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
I love you gave me a human being, non pretend all is permissible answer. As far as im concerned... mom is good with this bullshit. Mom is too busy playing with ian. The apple doesnt fall from the tree. Mom will adapt without some basic intervention. And if she finds this a bit much (i know her), i'll send her out to play now and again (and she'll completely understand the nuance as an adult). In the meanwhile, she gets to live in an epic apartment like a college teen. So, now and again she needs to follow the sock on the door handle code like an adult... rent free? Can you imagine? Thats like 80% of her salary spent exclusively on herself? Sure, her son is a... total... kind person looking out for his ma and wanting the absolute best for her. How can this be wrong? OP spent years pretending otherwise... im sure she can see a sock on the doorknob and follow the same code...

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
I love you gave me a human being, non pretend all is permissible answer. As far as im concerned... mom is good with this bullshit. Mom is too busy playing with ian. The apple doesnt fall from the tree. Mom will adapt without some basic intervention. And if she finds this a bit much (i know her), i'll send her out to play now and again (and she'll completely understand the nuance as an adult). In the meanwhile, she gets to live in an epic apartment like a college teen. So, now and again she needs to follow the sock on the door handle code like an adult... rent free? Can you imagine? Thats like 80% of her salary spent exclusively on herself? Sure, her son is a... total... kind person looking out for his ma and wanting the absolute best for her. How can this be wrong? OP spent years pretending otherwise... im sure she can see a sock on the doorknob and follow the same code...
I still didnt watch the last Update. Does the mom fuck Ian or that is your assumtion. Or maybe there is foredhadowing about a relationship with him? I dont mind if you spoil it for me but make a spoiler thingy for the others please if you gonna answer me.

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
I honestly don't see how there is going to be any happy ending to this story:unsure:
Considering that the last part of the contest is a gangbang, there will be lots of happy endings like in a "massage with a happy ending" if you know what I mean.... unless you can take your chosen one out before that part. But I dont know whats gonna happen.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
My biggest (and only) concern with this game is how to avoid the obvious limitations of the HS models/renders.

Even the most creative, original and unique games out there using HS renders (The Headmaster, Dr.Vibes, not many more...) ends facing the limited amount of available (stupid Eastern)costumes, gestures and postures that constrains development and creativity. Dr.Vibes is starting to suffer this, with so many overused standard bj´s and inability to render a decent orgy scene.
Some other HS games just fell into mediocrity just because all sexual intercourses are overused and/or vulgar postures taken from HS catalogue, and developers lacked the talent to create something exciting or unique (Mythic Manor, Depravity and many many more, just same scenes over and over without any risk or originality)

Considering how much work and talent is dedicated into Pale Carnations, just hoping developers can still deliver quality material in the future without falling into the "I have seen this hundreds of times, not exciting since last decade" HS syndrome. Game deserves something more unique than that.

Reactions: SharkVampire

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
My biggest (and only) concern with this game is how to avoid the obvious limitations of the HS models/renders.
Man the default honey select BJ animation is so bad.. this game is doing a decent job with those so far but so many games had scene ruined using it.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Googled a-bit but I'm gong the lazy way right now.
First off I love the game, it's well made and damn good and I really hope it will get completed and such! Characters and bizzare events are both humorous and great! Now..

Is there any femdom towards MC? Now reason I'm asking is well I like femdom(duh!) but also because the only real little femdom towards MC I have seen yet, has been so good but just ended or ended badly.
The older Kathleen when you carry her in to the room, I was just YES YES YES, but ok, it ended :( hopefully this will resume later with something that won't end.
Other time was the busty one Rosinda who just teased the hell of out that necrotic penis someone mentioned earlier, had a good laugh about it though, girl has grip :) a death grip! But there as well, ended badly. It was so well done and my MC just went noooo!! I who liked you etc etc.. but so well done, and couldn't pursue it :(.. Worst cock-block ever! And by my MC!!

Well, like I said, it's a great game, but please follow up on the femdom towards MC, or will all end badly? because if so, then I can at least drop my hope for it, and enjoy the game from knowing that it will not happen :)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First time playing this one.. Played all of my free time yesterday and before I jump in once again today I had to come here and say. "Holy Cow this is a good game!" One of the best set ups.. beautifully written.. awesome graphics.. 9/10. This run I'm playing it how 'I' feel I would be as the MC in this game.. probably not the best move to see content/paths but I don't care! Immersive is what I'm looking for.. and it most definitely is here!.. After this I'm hitting the walkthroughs and reading a lot more of the comments so I can run through as much of the content as I possibly can.

So impressed.. I do Patreon a few games and since I'm stretched a bit I now have the dilemma of going thru them to see who isn't/hasn't been pulling their weight. All things being equal I might just have to write this one down in my little black book for future Patreonage.

Ok.. I don't actually have a black book but this one is unforgetable.. writing it in notes as I bookmark.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I honestly don't see how there is going to be any happy ending to this story:unsure:
The ending is where the happy parts are, that's where the romances are finalised and shit.

It's not going to be a sunshine and rainbows ending for everyone but it's going to end happily for some.

Getting to the ending won't be happy for any of the girls.

I still didnt watch the last Update. Does the mom fuck Ian or that is your assumtion. Or maybe there is foredhadowing about a relationship with him? I dont mind if you spoil it for me but make a spoiler thingy for the others please if you gonna answer me.
It hasn't been shown or anything confirmed but it is very possible.

I agree with the other person too, good on her if she is. She needs some attention and as much of a dick Ian can be he's obviously been a friend to the MC for a long time and would care about his mother by extension.

She needs a bit of happy after what she went through.

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
Doing too good a job with Hana now all I care about is taking down the establishment with my goth gf.
Absolutely this.

I have two games running, my 'normal' run and my asshole run. I'm hoping by the end of the normal run I can bring down the club with Hana or at least get away from everything with her (also maybe save Mina from Ian, that fucker). By the end of the asshole run I want to take over the club and make Kathleen my bitch although that seems an unlikely ending for a game like this.

Also, now that I'm done with this update, a couple of notes and nitpicks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, thanks for the good work, this is good stuff.

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
Im not saying that the MC should act like an overprotective shit. it is good for the mom to have bf/hubby, but Ian ? I wouldnt like the mom to be involved in the Club's filth and if Ian is not part of the club filth then I dont know who is.

Edit:
The game is not happy but I see the idea behind it and it reminds me of a not-famous not-important quote that says the beauty of the lotus blossom has to make its way through the shit filth and muck of the swamp

Last edited:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Also, now that I'm done with this update, a couple of notes and nitpicks
Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Also, a big thank you for errors you listed. It's helpful. It's funny how often you can play test a script and still miss fairly obvious mistakes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Im not saying that the MC should act like an overprotective shit. it is good for the mom to have bf/hubby, but Ian ? I wouldnt like the mom to be involved in the Club's filth and if Ian is not part of the club filth then I dont know who is.
Ian has been a shit to everyone apart from 2 people, the Mc and his mother.

Say what you want about him but he's been friends with the MC for years and cares about them both as much as someone like Ian could.

It's not so much I want him and MC's mother to date but fuck buddies would deff work.

After everything she's been through, she deserves a bit of something. They would never work as a full time couple but scratching her itches when she needs someone is a thing I could see happening.

Amazing update, but seems like the next one will be the best and it will need a patch if you know what i mean.

Can't wait for the next day.
I doubt he's going to fuck his own mother if that's where you are going with that.

Even if something like that is on the cards it's a loooong way off, it's had no build or anything. At most they might hug.

Last edited:

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
This update is wonderful, visuals are majestic, even better than before.

I just have one question though, and you're free to reply by negative or positive, or not even reply : which mod you use to take such high quality screenshots ? Is that a mod, or do you simply use another software for capture ?

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes