TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
How much did the update add?
It adds the first exhibition, which includes 9ish sex scenes across all the branching paths with various scenes before, during, and after that. All told, the update added 1900 new images to the week 1 folder.

If you're only going to play one variation of the night, it'll probably feel shorter than the last update.

Read two last pages before making this comment about a typo and a couple of mistakes in the script. A nice update though.
They've now been corrected, thanks to your help. I appreciate the report!

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Did you play an unofficial version last time? Either the compressed or android? I think I potentially found what might be wrong, but the old download links aren't there for me to check. It has to do with what version of the SDK the game was built on. Turns out I'm running an older version of the SDK, so if you made a save on a compressed/ported version that used the newer SDK , there will be a save incompatibility issue trying to load them on a build that uses the older SDK.

From what I can tell, they'd be a couple possible ways of fixing that. Please, let me know if that was the case.
I think I may still have the version I played on a (currently disconnected) external drive. It wasn't compressed. But it is 99.999% likely to have been one I converted to Mac from the PC version using the latest RenPy SDK. Since earlier in this thread I wrote a response to someone asking "how can I play this on a Mac" detailing exactly how I did it. I think before this there was no Mac version uploaded.

In that case I may be able to fix my problem by building a Mac version again from the latest PC version (or even rebuilding from the Mac version.) I'll give that a try later and confirm if it works.

Last edited:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I think I may still have the version I played on a (currently disconnected) external drive. It wasn't compressed. But it is 99.999% likely to have been a PC version I converted to Mac using the latest RenPy SDK. Since earlier in this thread I wrote a response to someone asking "how can I play this on a Mac" detailing exactly how I did it. I think before this there was no Mac version uploaded.

In that case I may be able to fix my problem by building a Mac version again from the latest PC version (or even rebuilding from the Mac version.) I'll give that a try later and confirm if it works.
Ah yeah, someone else who did the same thing as you reported saves issues on the mac. For the public release, I'll look into updating my SDK, which will hopefully mean you won't have to port your own to just keep your saves.

Last edited:

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Good update but want to see more of Mina and Hana, also please don't include any incest in the game.

Last edited:

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Are the individual scores (Anger, Libido, etc.) actually affecting anything right now?
And if so what exactly? Right now they seem to be just there without doing anything.
I'm just curious how they work or are going to work.

Last edited:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Are the individual scores (Anger, Libido, etc.) actually affecting anything right now?
And if so what exactly? Right now they seem to be just there without doing anything.
I'm just curious how they work or are going to work.
The only secondary character value (Anger, Libido, etc.) that has even minutely affected anything at this point is Veronica's horniness value, which extends the groping scene in the dressing room when you have a value of >=4. Those scores will play more minor roles going forward, but their primary function is to determine the kind of ending you get if you pursue a heroine-focused one. For example, a highly libidinous Rosalind ending will have a different flavor than a low libido ending.

Don't worry about the final calculation raking you over the coals or anything, I don't want players to have to play perfect to get any specific result. That's no fun in my opinion.

brownrice

May 6, 2017
t adds the first exhibition, which includes 9ish sex scenes across all the branching paths with various scenes before, during, and after that. All told, the update added 1900 new images to the week 1 folder.
The game ends for me after Kathleen and Alan make a deal.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
2. Van Doren and MC are both left-handed? Interesting.
I thought the lefty handshake is just because Van Doren's right hand was holding the stick so he couldn't shake hands with it? I thought MC is not left-handed because his other handshakes are all right-handed.

Anywho, I can't wait for the birthday. I wonder where Gil & TD will bring us to next!

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
I thought the lefty handshake is just because Van Doren's right hand was holding the stick so he couldn't shake hands with it? I thought MC is not left-handed because his other handshakes are all right-handed.
Bingo. I actually asked TD about this before posing the handshake (what would be preferable?) It's just an awkward situational lefty handshake.

dudebro1

Jun 3, 2018
Any command code to get Rosalinds "Full Deal" make her prove herself to you scene?

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Bloody hell, I don't know how I've missed this. While a lot of the stuff is very much stuff I am not into (or outright makes me very uncomfortable and sick to my stomach), this is very compelling stuff.
Like, seriously, for me this is way up there with the likes of 'A House in the Rift', 'Being a DIK', 'Karlsson's Gambit' and 'City of Broken Dreamers' - which, looking at that list, makes me think the common denominator is "intelligently written", so kudos for that. Gorgeous renders, great and cohesive sense of aesthetics, and excellent taste in the classier aspects of sexiness which I feel is egregiously underrepresented. Characters are all very distinct and feel good to interact with, too. Veronica in particular, being a slightly trickier personality, felt very satisfying to get a read on.

Really good stuff, can't wait to see more, though I do have a couple questions.

1) Do you have a set update schedule, or is this another piece I have to suffer six+ months for?

2) Will we ever have the chance to properly discuss the morality of the whole thing with anyone? I mean, I'm sure we will to some degree, but Chuck and Kathleen in particular clearly have lots of layers to them, and I'd love a deeper dive into what the hell are these people - who are clearly capable of empathy - thinking when they engage in this outright evil shit. I mean sure, Chuck gave a passing "well, as it happens, I'm a huge perv, bwahhahhaa!", but as far as explanations go, it wasn't very satisfying.

Regardless, thank you for this excellent product, I'm really enjoying it.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes