JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
My father is like that, often forgetting where he put his stuff, and he doesn't have dementia. That scene remembered me my parents, totally something I could have watched irl. It was a nice touch.
I am like that... I am already holding my phone yet I go around asking everyone if they have seen it....

• Haha
Reactions: True_Degenerate

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Talking, on the phone.
I subconsciously initiate three pat check for wallet, phone, keys.
Panic: "Shit! Where's my phone!"

This is a non-zero occurrence for me.
Are you my brother? I have seen him do the same thing more than one time.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This episode was one AMAZING Hana sex scene...hehehe, I was not expecting it to be so long (and hot).
Sure hope Veronica and Mina get the same treatment in future updates. :love:

By the way, Chuck is one manipulative SOB. He knows how to mold Ian to his image by never trying to create a big wedge between Ian and his parents while at the same time pushing his nephew to do all kinds of perversion at the club. He knows full well that will create the wedge without him having to say a single bad word about his sister and her husband.

Shame my Edwin didn't had enough friend points to make Ian think more for himself (only had 18 at the time). Also i get the feeling revealing his mother's plan will not change things for the better even if Edwin got lots of points with him. :unsure:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
This episode was one AMAZING Hana sex scene...hehehe, I was not expecting it to be so long (and hot).
Sure hope Veronica and Mina get the same treatment in future updates. :love:

By the way, Chuck is one manipulative SOB. He knows how to mold Ian to his image by never trying to create a big wedge between Ian and his parents while at the same time pushing his nephew to do all kinds of perversion at the club. He knows full well that will create the wedge without him having to say a single bad word about his sister and her husband.

Shame my Edwin didn't had enough friend points to make Ian think more for himself (only had 18 at the time). Also i get the feeling revealing his mother's plan will not change things for the better even if Edwin got lots of points with him. :unsure:
Actually if you try to tell him to think things Thur and tell him about his mom.

He'll have a scene with his maid. He actually talk to her about his feelings. He was actual nice moment.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Actually if you try to tell him to think things Thur and tell him about his mom.

He'll have a scene with his maid. He actually talk to her about his feelings. He was actual nice moment.
Interesting. Wonder what is the score threshold for that since i didn't have much interesting in sucking up to him during my playthrough. Also if this was the only chance to try to change him. :unsure:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
tbh: I decided to replay the whole game different set of saves for Mina's solo route where I reject and try not to get close to any girls besides and I'm do the same thing for Hina.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes