Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
yet another game that the developer is unable to update where saves work. But what's new
This game should have no issues with save updates, if you havent seen many others complain about it then don't blame it on the dev without realizing the issue is on your end.

The only time saves dont work is if you use mods, dev updates their version of renpy (which from what I've seen isnt the case) or if something gets corrupted.

If its corrupted, then well, shit happens, not the devs fault or yours, just use the skip feature the dev implemented and go back to where you were, just takes a few minutes.

Not trying to be aggressive, just think its uncalled for to blame the devs for some weird stereotype you have

noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
View attachment 2170650

This is unabashedly my definitive tier list. Hana, Mina, and Dalia are supremely honest with the MC. They are all very tender women (once you get through their candy shell). I have an empathetic connection to their personalities. I have had meaningful conversations in real life that I was taken back to while reading these stories... Hana on the lip couch... Mina's line reading... and Dalia in the sauna. How do we navigate this life alone? Is there someone that understands me? Do they understand my struggle? And if they do, are they special or am I not? I fucking love Pale Carnations.

Power is sexy... and you don't need money and influence to be powerful in some cases. These women know their bodies and know what they want from their partner. They express themselves through their sexuality, and no matter whether they are withholding it, they know how to use it to great effect as a means of control. And while I am inferring this on her, I honestly would not be surprised if Grace is the lewdest woman in this novel. Killian's debauchery has to come from somewhere.

Stubbornness is unsexy to me. I was in a long-term relationship with someone that regularly compromised their stated values for convenience and explained it away infuriatingly and blamelessly. They are both sexy as all get out but they are extremely complicated and they like it that way. God help you if they open up because they'll find a way to obscure themselves again even if they have to manufacture it.

There's nothing like a dead lay that thinks they're better than everyone in the room. There's also nothing to like about them. What a shame. Ego is a bitch.

I'd rather not fuck my Mom, but thanks. She's a lot of fun, though. I'm learning a lot about Italian B-movie directors and ramen westerns. My imdb watchlist grows almost every update. Thanks for fucking dudes to keep the lights on Mom, you're a real one. Just not this dude. And Jerrica gives off some complicated, sexy vibes, but I'm not trying to "Yoko" Hana's band.

This was fun.
this is honestly one the ones i agree with the most other then the worst girl fuck i cant remember her name the glasses bitch that runs the games she is just not even sexy to me but different strokes for different folks Hana and Mina are just to amazing for this game and i am just worried what is going to happen to them hell acting lessions fucked me up with trust issues for devs pale.png

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I haven't done any additional playthroughs yet, just following one right now, so wanted to check:

Has there been any scenes/teases with the lady doctor yet? I'm assuming not yet, nor anytime soon.

Reactions: Saxafran

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I haven't done any additional playthroughs yet, just following one right now, so wanted to check:

Has there been any scenes/teases with the lady doctor yet? I'm assuming not yet, nor anytime soon.
Nope. Just some mild tension building. She "looks at it" coyly when she's by herself in the VIP Bar.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes