Aug 15, 2021
Hana is a decided woman, she knows what she wants. :p

The text implies the possibility may exist in the future. I also got the fuck buddies for now because two weeks seems way too soon to go for a full relationship.
And thats fine - I just dont want the sex friend option to lock me out of an epilogue. I dont particularly enjoy replaying. Although I fully understand if the devs choose to do that.

Aug 15, 2021
So I don't think Update 2 will be for Veronica what Update 1 was for Hana.
I think the bulk of Update 2 is going to be Kath's punishments. You need a bunch of different renders for the different losers and because there are different possibilities I would imagine the bulk of the development time will be spent here. And I think Mina/Veronica are going to be a very small part of the update.

I could be wrong of course. Personally I want to see more Mina content - I feel like she has the least development of all the main girls since she is not related to the club. Got to balance it out.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think the bulk of Update 2 is going to be Kath's punishments. You need a bunch of different renders for the different losers and because there are different possibilities I would imagine the bulk of the development time will be spent here. And I think Mina/Veronica are going to be a very small part of the update.

I could be wrong of course. Personally I want to see more Mina content - I feel like she has the least development of all the main girls since she is not related to the club. Got to balance it out.
I doubt the punishments are going to be particularly elaborate. There's no audience to play to, so Kat's usual showmanship won't be necessary. It will be unpleasant enough to motivate the girls to win, but my guess is it will be relatively low key (from a graphics point of view).

I think the bulk of the time will be spent setting up the week 3 theme, with a little leftover time to help settle into the (potential) new Killian and whatever our (potential) new status with Hana might be. I don't think we'll get the Rosalind/Killian threesome yet, nor do I think we'll get into Kat's new present (though it will probably be discussed, if appropriate). The real question is whether the Mina/Hana content is combined (another visit to the gym) or separate (or both, I suppose).

Reactions: selberdreher

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Started playing this game and gotta be honest, the first scenes where one of the girls was forced to gobble up on a huge amount of jizz was really disgusting, I actually felt like vomiting but still liked it because it shows the game does a great job at making things real

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
(...)
There's no audience to play to (...)
I think you're jumping to conclusions, I don't remember it's been stated that the penalty game will be behind closed doors. Seems counter-intuitive, if I were a patron I would certainly want to see it and make time for it even if it's Monday. If there would be no audience they might as well play chess or just draw lots.

szr1416

Apr 23, 2020
New to this game,spend almost two day go through whole game(C4U1) and took a while read about 100 page post
It honestly feels amazing, especially considering that at first I was just running to find a good VN for my physical needs, and then just found everything about this game really great.
Throughout the whole process I had some pretty drastic mind swings and I think part of that was due to my not yet extensive social experience, having just graduated from university and my past making me think that people are kind and trustworthy and that people would be willing to help each other out. And this game is again about a gang of men taking advantage of women in trouble for “fun”, very conflicting and I think coincidentally put me in a situation similar to the protagonist, where my morals and values tell me the whole thing is wrong and my body say more.

I genuinely think TD has put a lot of effort into creating three carnations and has succeeded.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, is real amazing to see character with such characterisation, consider the fact that this is not 3A game like DA/FNV.But on the other hand, my inner worries and needs also came to the fore. The post I read show that the game was create in the first place with some kind outline, with some bad endings, and maybe more if TD find right place. Consider that "Personally I'm a HUGE fan of bad endings in visual novels, provided they're done right. " plus I don't think he's the type of person to change his mind easily because of someone else's opinion.[Otherwise why there is a outline]

I do hope we can have a good ending where five girls happy in the end just like fence said. Unlike his reason, for me is more simple, this game is good one, maybe the best and people will remember it, I will remember it, maybe not whole thing but missing good end will be hard hit for me.
Life is hard, please be kind.

Apologies for any grammatical errors and possible offence, English is not my first language.
One again, you guys are amazing and this game is real masterpeice. cant wait to see next update, wish you all the best.

One more thing to say:
When I review this post(cause it night for me and my mind was not... you know, I don't know if I've written a bunch of nonsense), the three lady remind me something,that red hair green eye amazon lady may never show up in my life, next life maybe. But I could show my feeling to her through Edwin action. It just like all good video game, I could acheive some thing I cant in my real life through the game. Really fascinating to see a VN has such quality, agree with the part where bad ending is "stonger", but in such time, bad thing happened everyday, I can go peace with strong bad end that leature me or some, but I do want to live with good one as Life is hard.

10/Nov/22 Edit:
Add some in Felicia part
For the people who also new to the game, don;t miss this SteamedHamsInc. post, his analysis on this game was real good and kind inspires me to write this post

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So it seems there is no solution for save errors that few people reported, myself included. I would download full version if i knew it's compressed issue and that saves would work. No way i'm gonna start the new game all over again.

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
So it seems there is no solution for save errors that few people reported, myself included. I would download full version if i knew it's compressed issue and that saves would work. No way i'm gonna start the new game all over again.
I don't know what to tell you. I can't replicate the issue, and I assume the saves of 99.9% of the people who played did indeed work, given by the low frequency of reports. It's possible it is of no fault of the compressed version or walkthrough mod and is the result of some error on my part that has only showed its head in edge cases, but I can't say for sure. After all, I'd actually expect even a higher frequency of reports here if the compressed version was 100% incompatible with old saves. Still, as a general rule, we don't play tech support for versions built by third parties.

You can just hold ctrl and skip past content. That will take a few minutes at most.
Faster still, right clicking the skip button on th quick menu will skip to the next choice in the story.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I don't know what to tell you. I can't replicate the issue, and I assume the saves of 99.9% of the people who played did indeed work, given by the low frequency of reports. It's possible it is of no fault of the compressed version or walkthrough mod and is the result of some error on my part that has only showed its head in edge cases, but I can't say for sure. After all, I'd actually expect even a higher frequency of reports here if the compressed version was 100% incompatible with old saves. Still, as a general rule, we don't play tech support for versions built by third parties.

Faster still, right clicking the skip button on th quick menu will skip to the next choice in the story.
I managed to dig some older save before previous version. One thing though, i can't visit Mina due to not being on lover path, i remember messing with her but more like fvb situation so i guess that's not the same as lover path?

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think you're jumping to conclusions, I don't remember it's been stated that the penalty game will be behind closed doors. Seems counter-intuitive, if I were a patron I would certainly want to see it and make time for it even if it's Monday. If there would be no audience they might as well play chess or just draw lots.
I'm certainly speculating, but I don't think I'm doing so rashly. We're told the Exhibitions are the only time most of the club members visit at the same time, and we know most of them are powerful individuals. I don't see them making a separate visit a mere two days later to watch a penalty game.

That's not to say the punishment will be "behind closed doors;" I'm sure there will be employees around to witness it and Kathleen will take pictures to share with the members. But I don't think it's going to be a big showstopper that will dominate the update. More likely it will be something unpleasant that happens to the loser(s) while we get started on whatever week 3's theme is. (Bonus points if it ties directly into said theme.)

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I'm certainly speculating, but I don't think I'm doing so rashly. We're told the Exhibitions are the only time most of the club members visit at the same time, and we know most of them are powerful individuals. I don't see them making a separate visit a mere two days later to watch a penalty game.
I don't see how them being powerful is relevant here. If they are indeed "powerful" they can make time to see it and reschedule their business meetings if necessary (although from what we've seen they're not THAT powerful or wealthy, there's opera singer, ambassador, school teacher, B-rated actor and policeman, only one is a CEO AFAWK).

But I can agree that if it will be documented it might happen but if I were a patron and was paying for this shit I would like to see it, especially since it's a part of exhibition.

Reactions: True_Degenerate

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is a event and part of the whole exhibition so chances are that the club members will be there to see one of the carnations or the three of them to suffer there.

But i don't remember now, did Kathleen announced it in front of everyone or later when only the carnations and Edwin were present?

Dec 3, 2020

It affected me too, with no walkthrough mod and no compressed version. Not the end of the world because a save from the update before last worked, so I didn't have to start from the beginning or anything (my OCD in keeping a bunch of old saves really helped me out here). But all my saves from the most recent update didn't work.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
We're told the Exhibitions are the only time most of the club members visit at the same time, and we know most of them are powerful individuals. I don't see them making a separate visit a mere two days later to watch a penalty game.
We're told that the Exhibition (singular) is the only time most members attend. All of the events that the MC is tasked with assisting are part of the Exhibition. That is, there is not three separate Exhibitions on consecutive weekends; the Exhibition extends over those three weeks. It's reasonable to assume that most members remain in town for that period.

The punishment round is part of the Exhibition and I find it difficult to believe that Kat hasn't pulled something like this before. It's a sideshow: not everyone that goes to the main show will go to see it, but it's there for people who are interested.

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
After almost a year it's time for my updated tier lists about the female cast.

Hottest:

Personality:

Tiermaker link

Last edited:

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
After almost a year it's time for my updated tier lists about the female cast.

Hottest:

Personality:

Tiermaker link

Sir I respect your opinion towards this matter

But......

Do you want to start World War 3 here? XD

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes