Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Or lose epic Kathleen scene/path, or scene with Victoria (not tryed, not interested)
But every path is interesting here, I dunno how to play this game without at least 6 diff saves/playthroughs
So far you could see most important things in the game with one save, in my opinion. But with the end of the current content that seems to change now, we'll see.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm gonna kick my past self in the balls for not hugging her wtf :HideThePain:
Kick and the twist them! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, too bad you lose another great Mina scene if you choose this path, but again: That is what choices should be about.
True. But felt like Veronica needed a lot more after what just had happened. ♥

Can always try following a different route in another save/playthrough later.

Reactions: Biscardone

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What? You just need to download and extract the game (using winzip, winrar or a similar program) from one of the links in the OP to play. :WaitWhat:

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I tend to have low expectations of honey select games story/dialogue, something about the setting doesnt lend itself - but WOW just played through this and writing was super solid.

Also Felicia easily #1 girl, rest are unkempt wenches..... and she has some of the best shot sex scenes in any game ive seen.

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah, GIL is Master with HS studio, not even speakin' about how few default HS things catch my eyes in scenes, very custom shit not even compared with "lazy HS" games renders/animations
And Yes, Characters and writing are WOW thanks to TD, rare thing nowadays
I can proudly praise this game a lot, yet it's not totally perfect ofc, but quite close)
Can't wait for more Kathleen plot progression... and all other main girls too ofc (even Mina), there are no totally boring characters/

kinte

Apr 11, 2018
Tried both the discord invite in the OP and on the Patreon about page, neither seemed to work. Are they both expired?

kinte

Apr 11, 2018
After doing some exploring, GIL tells me it's likely an age check thing. A patron had the same issue but solved it by making a new account on discord with his real age.
That patron would be me! Age is what I presume to be the issue, given that nothing worked other than a fresh start. I still have no idea what the birthday registered to the old account was (can't imagine intentionally making it underage), just figure it can't be anything else.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes