Oct 11, 2021
Not gonna blame anyone for not caring or trying to understand the fictional characters in an H-game but the sheer amount of people who obviously don't care and still comment like they read anything other than the H-scenes is remarkably high.

I have to say this is much more fun than any other social media site though. People trying to actually talk about the subtext of an H-game, people who go full twitter mode on horny people as if anyone is serious and of course the horny people who're probably writing mid-fap.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't think the Carnations will have girlfriend options, the only plausible one I would see would be Veronica but that is even stretching it.
I dont see veronca wanting to be in a relationship, especially someone who's seen her at her worst. Maybe a couple of revenge fucks, but not much else.
I believe it is possible to have a "spark" for a relationship with each of them. Easier with Veronica who is divorced and Rosalind in a similar situation than Felicia who is still married, but still possible if she decides to divorce the moron.

However don't think 3 weeks is enough time for them to evolve a full relationship while still having their issues: Rosalind with the loan sharks, Veronica with fixing her gym and dealing with her stalker Sansom and Felicia finding money and power of her own.
Unless the game ends with some sort of epilogue happening weeks or months later. That way they could show Edwin dating Veronica or the others without any issue looming over their heads. :love:

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
I don't think it would be realistic. Rosalind probably doesn't want to start an actual romance with a young college student. Felicia seems to be interested into an affair with the MC. So that seems to be a locked in path so far, but she won't leave her husband or anything for that.
Veronica...indeed the most likely of the Carnations to actually start a romance with the MC. The scene you can have with her at the end of the current content is very nice. She also seems to think about Rosalind a bit and considering she is bi this COULD develop into something (also very unlikely).

I'm more interested to see if and how there will be a Hana/Mina triangle possible.
Well if there is no Hana\Mina triangle i'm in trouble lol

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
lol magic dick is another one of those incel fantasies from misogynist homophobes. We've failed as a forum that they feel encouraged to spot their bigotry on here, but what can you do.
To clarify, I didnt facepalm your post because I neccesarily agree or disagree, but rather you have exceeded the allowed number of socio-political buzzwords for two sentences.

Not gonna blame anyone for not caring or trying to understand the fictional characters in an H-game but the sheer amount of people who obviously don't care and still comment like they read anything other than the H-scenes is remarkably high.

I have to say this is much more fun than any other social media site though. People trying to actually talk about the subtext of an H-game, people who go full twitter mode on horny people as if anyone is serious and of course the horny people who're probably writing mid-fap.
Yet sometimes the refractory period is when we're most lucid :LOL:

Reactions: True_Degenerate

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
I have to say now that I´ve played Elden Ring I´m completely with all of you Veronica enjoyers.
Goth gf? Nah. Cute gf? Nah.
But if if the tall redhead muscle mommy wants to get rid of the gym debt I´m gonna make sure she gets rid of it goddamit.
Even if it blocks me from other paths.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Any news when the update is coming out, Im starting from scratch after buying a new pc
Just guesswork. In broad terms, if the devs decide to end the update following Mina's date, it will probably release fairly soon (say, a few weeks). If they press on to cover Veronica's event as well, we're probably looking towards the start of summer.

Oct 11, 2021
Can someone tell me how to update the game without losing all progress? Do I copy over all /game files or just some? I figured I'd ask before it comes so that I can do it immediately. Can't wait to play.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can someone tell me how to update the game without losing all progress? Do I copy over all /game files or just some? I figured I'd ask before it comes so that I can do it immediately. Can't wait to play.

Your saves are stored in a hidden directory you cannot see unless you have hidden files/folders turned on, and it's in AppData which most users will never ever see or touch, if you've never seen that, well, you've probably got a bazillion saves there for every single Ren'Py game you've ever played.

If you want to be super cautious just copy the save folder that is located in the game folder of Pale Carnations out somewhere, extract the new version, copy the save folder into the game folder and play.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I believe it is possible to have a "spark" for a relationship with each of them. Easier with Veronica who is divorced and Rosalind in a similar situation than Felicia who is still married, but still possible if she decides to divorce the moron.

However don't think 3 weeks is enough time for them to evolve a full relationship while still having their issues: Rosalind with the loan sharks, Veronica with fixing her gym and dealing with her stalker Sansom and Felicia finding money and power of her own.
Unless the game ends with some sort of epilogue happening weeks or months later. That way they could show Edwin dating Veronica or the others without any issue looming over their heads. :love:
Let's decide on Felicia after (ingame tuesday or wednesday? forgot) date ;)

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2021
Your saves are stored in a hidden directory you cannot see unless you have hidden files/folders turned on, and it's in AppData which most users will never ever see or touch, if you've never seen that, well, you've probably got a bazillion saves there for every single Ren'Py game you've ever played.

If you want to be super cautious just copy the save folder that is located in the game folder of Pale Carnations out somewhere, extract the new version, copy the save folder into the game folder and play.
I am VERY aware of the appdata folder and delete every single save file that I have there. Local, local low and roaming ALL gone whenever I play a new game... for reasons. Though I don't know about the other folder. What is the hidden directory you're talking about? Do you mean appdata? Or is there another one like that?

And thanks for the rest of the response, will do

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Hana is a girlfriend matirial, my MC is a womanizer though. If I chose the GF option with her, hit aon all the women(Outside of Mina, Bromance with Ian) will I be able to cheat on her??? Im intreasted how will she react, I get the feeling she isn't the women who will cry, whe will seek revange.

Honestly MC and Hana are a prefect fit, the other women are good lay but personllity wise Hana fits the mc the most. She has same trauma as he is, she is individualist as our mc, and she is a hot gothic chick that is loyal whats not to like??

HANA is a keeper. And I enjoyed her update, that was some good romance right there.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
the biggest issue with dating felicia is her relationship with mina. So if not with Mina, shouldnt be a problem. Her husband is an annoyance at best
Mina is not pretending on something bigger then "Friends with benefits" and needed MC only to safely explore her fetishes, one of them is surely threesome. So grind her "Lesbo/bi" stat and Felicia is 100% candidate fot threesome.
It's Hana here GF material, Mina is just... bruh, don't want to offend Mina fans.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Mina is not pretending on something bigger then "Friends with benefits" and needed MC only to safely explore her fetishes, one of them is surely threesome. So grind her "Lesbo/bi" stat and Felicia is 100% candidate fot threesome.
It's Hana here GF material, Mina is just... bruh, don't want to offend Mina fans.
yeah I friendzoned her in the end, Hana is indeed best GF material... don't intend to cheat on her either (outside the club that is), however the extracurricular club activities with the carnations is where it gets dicey, not sure how to feel about that.

Reactions: Zerorox
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes