Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
People trying to actually talk about the subtext of an H-game, people who go full twitter mode on horny people as if anyone is serious and of course the horny people who're probably writing mid-fap.
It works with the well written games just like it works with any other decent work of fiction. Most games here are simply not well written, but some are and those are the once I generally write about.

Will have to agree after seeing some comments about Edwin having a magic dick that makes women fall in love. WTF is even that? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don't forget his education! That is also very important to a woman:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:sneaky:

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah "Magic dick syndrome" is popular thing in H-games:
Average player -Why girls fall in love with that pathetic MC?
Average developer - Hmm, cause... cause MC's dick is big, very big
Average player -bruh, and that's all? :FacePalm:
Average developer -hmmm... ehmm... no... It's Magic... Magic Dick!

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah "Magic dick syndrome" is popular thing in H-games:
Average player -Why girls fall in love with that pathetic MC?
Average developer - Hmm, cause... cause MC's dick is big, very big
Average player -bruh, and that's all? :FacePalm:
Average developer -hmmm... ehmm... no... It's Magic... Magic Dick!
I mean...PC uses that trope as well as Eternum or BaD. So even some of the best written games here use that at least to some degree.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
At least it's not the reason, and for God's sake not the only reason for girls here to fuck MC :)
But it's so common/mainstream in VN's now so people will argue if MC's dick Will be just average :KEK:
Right, in PC it also because of the MC's magic tongue! :KEK:

I think one of those devs said once that ironically having a giga dick makes animations and renders way easier. Maybe for posing or something idk.
It probably reduces clipping, because the two models don't have to be so close to each other. :WeSmart:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I drop 1 comment about the Carnations not wanting to date and in 9 hours you guys have a war. I fucking love this place
View attachment 2471862
Just go and write in the BaD Thread that Jill is the best LI or Quinn is pure evil (or actually the best person) and see what happens. Compared to what would happen there this here is pretty much a bar fight among friends at best. :ROFLMAO:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just go and write in the BaD Thread that Jill is the best LI or Quinn is pure evil (or actually the best person) and see what happens. Compared to what would happen there this here is pretty much a bar fight among friends at best. :ROFLMAO:
I'll see your bet and raise you: Go in the ORS thread and tell them some of Evakiss's characters are poorly written.

• Haha
Reactions: Motion11

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I call raise and give you : Go into the Leap Of Faith thread and tell them that Cece isn't in the top 3 love interests
Ok now that's just uncalled for..

:sneaky:

though to be fair I was always one of the weirdos that liked steph and linda the most, both their backstories are sad by no fault of their own..

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I call raise and give you : Go into the Leap Of Faith thread and tell them that Cece isn't in the top 3 love interests
Honestly I avoided that thread since the game didn't click with me. Considering my past with psychologically unstable women, Cece might hit a bit too close to home for me anyway. :censored:

Oct 11, 2021
It's probably especially funny with how ridiculously pretty the females are in this game, contrasted to the general ugliness of the male chars. MC's best friend is the only good looking dude anywhere in the city.
I think that depends on what you think is good looking. I think Chuck is pretty good looking for an older guy, the black friend of the MC is also looking handsome af. And the bodybuilder who is "fighting" Veronica is also not really an ugly guy.

And it's ALSO dependend on what you think is ridiculously pretty for a woman. Sure the pale carnations are pretty as fuck because they got selected for the most prestigeous sex club in the world (if i got that right from the story) so of course they pretty but the woman that the MC's friend is fucking in the video... :sick:

starkj

May 17, 2022
It's probably especially funny with how ridiculously pretty the females are in this game, contrasted to the general ugliness of the male chars. MC's best friend is the only good looking dude anywhere in the city.
The problem is that there arent that many customization option for males as there are for females which kinda sucks because if you play multiple HS games, you'll see that males all kinda look the same-ish.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have to say now that I´ve played Elden Ring I´m completely with all of you Veronica enjoyers.
Goth gf? Nah. Cute gf? Nah.
But if if the tall redhead muscle mommy wants to get rid of the gym debt I´m gonna make sure she gets rid of it goddamit.
Even if it blocks me from other paths.
Ah a gentlebeing of culture. Malenia and Veronica, the redheads are the wildest in both games. :love: :ROFLMAO:

Now that is a limitation with Honey Select when it comes to male models.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am VERY aware of the appdata folder and delete every single save file that I have there. Local, local low and roaming ALL gone whenever I play a new game... for reasons. Though I don't know about the other folder. What is the hidden directory you're talking about? Do you mean appdata? Or is there another one like that?

And thanks for the rest of the response, will do
appdata by default is "hidden". I said in my post the hidden directory is AppData. Most users will never know about it. There are 2 save locations, AppData and also inside the game itself, inside of the game folder.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes