Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Breasts are not only fat but also mammary glands, she's just gifted by nature. If she is not playin' with hormonal drugs I see no problems with realism.
I mean..."realism" is not really a point here anyway. I was just saying: If you want to have more...variety she would be the most logical choice to move the slider somewhat more to the left.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I mean..."realism" is not really a point here anyway. I was just saying: If you want to have more...variety she would be the most logical choice to move the slider somewhat more to the left.
That's True, but we'll lose big boobed muscled amazonian type so popular among players, and it'll make her far too less popular compared to other Carnations, only special fetish fans is not much :/
(If only speaking 'bout looks not personalities)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
While I love me some variety I am not complaining. Still, which one of the side characters isn't stacked though? With maybe the exception of the girl who wears pasties, they all have huge breasts. And this isn't even her final form as she's probably the one with the lowest body fat after Veronica.

@ Takkatakka Some tit envy could have been spicy, true.
If the devs had desired breast diversity, the obvious candidate would be Hana. Unlike the Carnations or house girls, she wasn't selected to appeal to the ever-so-slightly superficial standards of the Club, and unlike Mina she isn't a model/actress by profession. Hana is just a girl with a notable father; giving her 50th percentile tits would make sense, and IMHO make her even more attractive. It might make her stand out a bit more from the usual crowd, too, not that she *needs* help in that department. :love:

Veronica would be the next most likely candidate, given her rigorous workout routine, and I could see Kathleen selecting her despite her substandard bust just for the fun of breaking her. Of course given how tall she is, even proportionally small tits on Veronica would still be somewhat on the larger side so it's a bit of a technicality. Kathleen and Dr. Lundgren are probably the next most likely candidates for mammary mitigation. But even here I think the large size it suits their narrative role a little more neatly; no need to waste time wondering if Kathleen has a deep-seated case of boob envy.

At any rate, this is definitely not a complaint - I'm happy with all the girls as they are. My personal taste is a bit different than our devs when it comes to breasts, but the rest of the package more than makes up for it.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
At any rate, this is definitely not a complaint - I'm happy with all the all the girls as they are. My personal taste is a bit different than our devs when it comes to breasts, but the rest of the package more than makes up for it.
This x1000.

It's like Felicia, my favorite character. If I had designed her, I would have given her B/C boobs - she's a high class trophy wife and overly big boobs just give her a ratchet look. (the claws dont help either but that's neither here nor there :p

Having said that, the rest of game and writing is so good I don't lose much sleep over it.

Though I think we are in the minority that finds medium boobs better, it's not even an equity thing or a "muh realism/muh gender standards", bluntly, a skinny girl with b/c boobs makes my dick way harder than one with bovine proportions.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If the devs had desired breast diversity, the obvious candidate would be Hana. Unlike the Carnations or house girls, she wasn't selected to appeal to the ever-so-slightly superficial standards of the Club, and unlike Mina she isn't a model/actress by profession. Hana is just a girl with a notable father; giving her 50th percentile tits would make sense, and IMHO make her even more attractive. It might make her stand out a bit more from the usual crowd, too, not that she *needs* help in that department. :love:

Veronica would be the next most likely candidate, given her rigorous workout routine, and I could see Kathleen selecting her despite her substandard bust just for the fun of breaking her. Of course given how tall she is, even proportionally small tits on Veronica would still be somewhat on the larger side so it's a bit of a technicality. Kathleen and Dr. Lundgren are probably the next most likely candidates for mammary mitigation. But even here I think the large size it suits their narrative role a little more neatly; no need to waste time wondering if Kathleen has a deep-seated case of boob envy.

At any rate, this is definitely not a complaint - I'm happy with all the girls as they are. My personal taste is a bit different than our devs when it comes to breasts, but the rest of the package more than makes up for it.
We can assume Veronica's boobs are fake like any female bodybuilder.

For smaller boobs, Mina would have been a natural candidate. Not all actress have big boobs, and the trope of the cute girl generally has small boobs. Though either Mina or Hana would have worked.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Do we know if there is gonna be any Hana content at all in this next update? No need for even any sex scenes but like, just some kinda content?
Doesn't sound like there will be a lot of her in the next update. Considering the date with her was the big event of the last patch that wouldn't exactly be surprising:

Well... if you can make something alliterative, you would be an absolute fool not to. :whistle:

That said, a preponderance of development time went into the club portion of the update. The update will feature A LOT of Veronica, Rosalind, Felicia, Kat, and a certain other. So if you hate/are disinterested in blonde quadtails, then the update won't be a complete wash.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes