Oct 11, 2021
I still think the men are ugly though lol.
After playing a lot of games on this site the male characters in this game are definitely S-tier beautiful. Play games like Lewd Town Adventure and you will never care about the looks of any other male character in those games ever again. (Game has good scenes in there btw i actually recommend it but fuck me if those guys aren't the ugliest creatures ever to be created by man)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I'd say male characters here are at Godly level of customization/modding for HS renders, knowing Illusion have nearly zero attention for male characters (in older games MC was basic and other males just shadows)
They all look very good (I dunno in sexual way though, I'm straight male) and omg even totally different, and yes, only females here are all from model agency... at least in terms of realism it's more problem with women :KEK:

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
Illusion knows their audience pretty well I think. They know that no one is picking up Honeyselect because they want to create sexy men, y'know what I'm sayin'?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Illusion knows their audience pretty well I think. They know that no one is picking up Honeyselect because they want to create sexy men, y'know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah, Audience is Ok with "flying penises" if Waifu's boobs are shaking good in 4k quality, Audience is accustomed with highly censored/pixeled vagina's and violet Lightsaber sticking "somehow, somewhere between legs" (secret is there are no pussies at all behind the censoreship, why bothering if noone Will see) :KEK: :KEK::KEK:
So we can only imagine how much work needed for it to look like we see here...
Edit: I'm talkin' about crazy count of mods and hellish work in studio*

Last edited:

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Was replaying and noticed my game just completely skipped the second exhibition and went straight to the Hana date. Is that a known bug?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Was replaying and noticed my game just completely skipped the second exhibition and went straight to the Hana date. Is that a known bug?
It's a known issue, resulting from if you spank Rosalind, and believed to be the fault of a mod. Is that the case for you? I've never been able to personally replicate it.

Reactions: True_Degenerate

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Just caught up to this game. It's a lot of fun and well written. Love the art style for the characters and the animations too. I just wish there was more sub/femdom/cbt content with it. The setting and some of the characters really seem well suited for it. What was this built with?

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
It's a known issue, resulting from if you spank Rosalind, and believed to be the fault of a mod. Is that the case for you? I've never been able to personally replicate it.
I got it from using a non-updated walkthrough mod with the recent Hana update build. Once I deleted, reinstalled and added the current walkthrough that matched the novel build number, it went away. I had to wait for the mod to be updated but it shouldn't be a problem now that it's been a bit and the walkthrough is updated already.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes